Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo 27/12/2010

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Check out the promo for this week....

Charu's dialogue is the hightlight....lol.LOLLOLLOL...dont get tensed.....ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by shubba - 27 December 2010 at 3:00am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaanu.vijayNinspiritAnnaJayRuby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkieKowsimellisaiSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Thanks shubba dear for the promo...Smile

Semma hot dialogues from our villi charu... Angry

and now anand too falls in love... which is semma comedy...LOL

pavam deepa and tat prabhakar is wooing her to love.. Cry and her dad is getting aappu from tat richie rich bhuvana... so sad...

finally tamil thulasi kutty romance is so so cute...ClapWink

Edited by SweetyGreen - 27 December 2010 at 1:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRanu.Janani20Ruby-86TTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKowsi

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba for the Promo link!Smile

GrrrAngry! Charu talking nonsense again...

Where is TA going? Looks like he is having the bag he carries to the bank. Did he lie again to Thulasi that he got the job back?

Finally it looks like Anand is falling for that girl without knowing where she is from. LOL.

Edited by beatricepearl - 27 December 2010 at 2:59am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86Janani20TheivaTTfanArizes.NixkieQuelle-BelleShemmoKowsiSweetyGreen

Arizes. IF-Dazzler
Arizes.
Arizes.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Anand's expressions were really funny......
enaku kooda oru ponnu ILU nu solra mathiri..........lol
still they want to maintain the suspense.....wonder that time is not good for anand.....lol

Charu......What sort of dialogue is that.....she is totally sick.....
but i still think she would not be removing her goody goody mask that soon.....but still if thulasi talks rudely to tell as per sudha's instructions charu wd show up her true color......
BTW can anyone guess which place is that charu in....rendering those excellent piece of dialogue.....

I think its outside TA house but still not sure....

Deepa and Prabha  part seems to be gg on good.....but bhuvana is definetely shown money minded.....lets see if Deepa's dad is  back to work.....

Edited by shubba - 27 December 2010 at 3:31am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayNinspiritAnnaJayJanani20Ruby-86TheivaRanu.TTfanPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Thanks Akka for the promo Smile!  LOL LOL Akka, i really got tensed after hearing her dialogue, but you cooled me down (thank you for putting that dialogue no tension for me)LOL.

I liked the promo even the villi is there again with her most horrible disgusting dialouge Angry(if she had told me that dialogue, she would be Dead). I think as usual she is talking to herself or imagining saying this dialogue to someone else, or like you Akka said, this could be said to GW. 

Aiiii Aanandh paiya love la maatikittaann, paavom paiyan. Rasichuko now and appuram azhuthoko LOL.

I am really liking Prabha and Deepa's story, farrrr better compared with psycho- story.

Mr. TA, why shocking if your wife gives you a kiss. Viewers a vida nee happy avennu paatha, you get little bit shocked, were you lying to her? Confused

Edited by Nikila10 - 27 December 2010 at 3:51am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayJanani20Ruby-86TheivaRanu.autumnsconcertoTTfanPearl.Arizes.ShemmoKowsiNixkieSweetyGreen

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba Akka for the Promo!!Smile

Promo looks nice!!
T&T scene is soo cute!!..Hehehe

Finally Anands heart is starting breezing for a Girl..Hehe!!
Hope ithu avathu unmai-yana love-ah irukatthumLOL

Hope Charu says the dialog to Thulasi...It will be funny to see them fight!!

Bhuvana is money-minded!!...And i think Prabha is asking Deepas parents about his marriage with Deepa!!LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20Ruby-86TheivaRanu.TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleNixkieKowsiSweetyGreen

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
super promo thanks!!

I think Charu is not happy because Thuls inga varakoodathu endru sollitha pollai!!!Thumbs Up But her dialogue...Angry

Anand love story ketta ennaku antha song thaan nabagam varuthu "naalam naalam ariya avaal" with Devajaniy and Ajith!!!!Mugam paakatha kadhal!!!ROFL

Semma romance pollai T&T??? Heart
TA's smilela paartha thanthaan ullagathilaiye koodha santhosama irrrukara manushaan endru theriyuthu!!!!

Poor Deepa!!!!! Where are you Kanagu???And poor VR antha Bhuvana kittai poiy pechu vangrathuka ponnavar anga??

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritJanani20Ruby-86TheivaRanu.TTfanPearl.ShemmoQuelle-BelleNixkieSweetyGreen

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shammu26

Hope Charu says the dialog to Thulasi...It will be funny to see them fight!!

Bhuvana is money-minded!!...And i think Prabha is asking Deepas parents about his marriage with Deepa!!LOL

Ada paavi Shammu Angry, unakku yen Thulasi mela kovam? Why should she stoop so low like that villi to fight against her for her hubby. Why should she do that, she does not need it, right?Thulasiyum andha self-respect illadha villi level ku irangi varavenda. I just want Thulasi to slap that psycho if she tell this dialogue to her (she needs it badly to come into sense) Evil Smile . Argggg...this character is irritating me too much Angry

I don't think Prabha is asking for his marriage with Deepa, think he is telling Varada to join again the job.

Edited by Nikila10 - 27 December 2010 at 5:16am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayJanani20Ruby-86TheivaautumnsconcertoRanu.TTfanPearl.KowsiShemmoNixkieSweetyGreen

Go to top