India-Forums

Favorite KWK episode (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which KWK episode was ur favorite?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [1.82%]
19 [17.27%]
32 [29.09%]
3 [2.73%]
41 [37.27%]
6 [5.45%]
7 [6.36%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

upenswife Newbie
upenswife
upenswife

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
-Didn't really like aishwariya and abhishek's episode. It seemed a bit boring and I just hate aishwariya rai! 

-Didn't really like the kareena and saif one either because kareena seemed pretty fake to me.

-umm, Priyanka and Shahid episode I did not like either, because i personally love priyanka (she's def. my fav) but in this episode she was horrible. She seemed really bitchy and cocky and i'd rather have her bubbly and fun.

-Same goes for the shahrukh episode.  I expected it to be much much better. I believe the whole "I don't have any friends" was a complete bullshit, because he kept contradicting himself throughout the whole show. One minute he want's to hug all of his "friends" and the next minute he doesn't have any. (it doesn't mean I don't like shahrukh khan!. He's def my male fav, and will always be).

-I liked Ranbir and Imrans.  They were fun, and had a good laugh with them.  They talked a bit about their personal lives but weren't bitchy or -childish about it unlike Sonam kapoor and Deepika! They behaved like silly high school girls in the episode and were completely unprofessional! they had a horrible attitude and i just didn't like it whatsoever.

-I loved the sanjay dutt and anit kapoor one bc i learned a lot about them that i completely did not know about (esp. madhuri and sanjay thing)
-Farah khan one was okayish. She's always a joy on the sets and i love seeing her on koffee with karan. Same goes for Amitabh and his daughter's episode.  I think i would've liked it better had he been there with his wife, or if she came along later on for like 3 mins or something. - I love amitabh and he's def. a legend as ppl say!

-Lara Dutta is always amazing on kwk. she's fun, and chatty (in a bubbly way) overall finally an episode i really liked.

-The one episode that topped it all was Hrithik Roshan and his wife Suzzane's episode.  I always thought of her as the shy, reserved, gullible, ditsy type, and in this episode she completely proved me wrong! She was amazing, her attitude, and the way she is with her husband just makes me envy her! i def. love her and that has to be my favorite pair in bollywood.Clap

(woah that was really long! )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naj7

nitap Newbie
nitap
nitap

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by upenswife

-Didn't really like aishwariya and abhishek's episode. It seemed a bit boring and I just hate aishwariya rai! 

-Didn't really like the kareena and saif one either because kareena seemed pretty fake to me.

-umm, Priyanka and Shahid episode I did not like either, because i personally love priyanka (she's def. my fav) but in this episode she was horrible. She seemed really bitchy and cocky and i'd rather have her bubbly and fun.

-Same goes for the shahrukh episode.  I expected it to be much much better. I believe the whole "I don't have any friends" was a complete bullshit, because he kept contradicting himself throughout the whole show. One minute he want's to hug all of his "friends" and the next minute he doesn't have any. (it doesn't mean I don't like shahrukh khan!. He's def my male fav, and will always be).

-I liked Ranbir and Imrans.  They were fun, and had a good laugh with them.  They talked a bit about their personal lives but weren't bitchy or -childish about it unlike Sonam kapoor and Deepika! They behaved like silly high school girls in the episode and were completely unprofessional! they had a horrible attitude and i just didn't like it whatsoever.

-I loved the sanjay dutt and anit kapoor one bc i learned a lot about them that i completely did not know about (esp. madhuri and sanjay thing)
-Farah khan one was okayish. She's always a joy on the sets and i love seeing her on koffee with karan. Same goes for Amitabh and his daughter's episode.  I think i would've liked it better had he been there with his wife, or if she came along later on for like 3 mins or something. - I love amitabh and he's def. a legend as ppl say!

-Lara Dutta is always amazing on kwk. she's fun, and chatty (in a bubbly way) overall finally an episode i really liked.

-The one episode that topped it all was Hrithik Roshan and his wife Suzzane's episode.  I always thought of her as the shy, reserved, gullible, ditsy type, and in this episode she completely proved me wrong! She was amazing, her attitude, and the way she is with her husband just makes me envy her! i def. love her and that has to be my favorite pair in bollywood.Clap

(woah that was really long! )

I totally agree with you.Smile
genifan Senior Member

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sumonetolub IF-Rockerz
sumonetolub
sumonetolub

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
i loved the hrithik suzanne episode.....theyre i think the most perfect bollywood couple for me cuz they seem to have everything well balanced....and they seem to have the same magic in their relationship even after so many years......i also loved ranbir and imran's.....naina
upenswife Newbie
upenswife
upenswife

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
thanks nitap
I thought i was the only one who was picky with the episodes :) hehe

hrithik and suzanne are so good together.  I wonder if the rumors abt hrithik and barbara mori were true or not. I mean why else would the tables have turned to the point where she's ruling the house and it goes "her way" all of a sudden, right???
Maybe i'm just assuming too much. Regardless, I love Hrithik and Suzanne as a couple!
SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Hrithik & Suzanne! I can't believe how much I ended up enjoying their episode.. I usually don't like the couple-episodes because a lot of the time the couples are too busy portraying the "perfect" relationship and being fake.. but these two were so genuine, normal and cute! Loved Suzanne's sense of humour and constant giggling.. Also, the friendly banter between them was super adorable! 

Also enjoyed Lara-Mahesh.. mainly Lara, since Mahesh hardly spoke. But I always enjoy watching her on KWK, she's so funny and witty (but not bitchy) with her comments. She looked fab too, saari & hair really suited her!

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Sonam and Deepika' were both so funny and bold. Definately worth watching. LOL
sandyvrits Senior Member
sandyvrits
sandyvrits

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Loved loved loved HRITHIK and SUZZANE's epi....like someone said above i thought of her as a submissive and sweet person but she was quite a real woman...and the way they both talked abt each other was so practical and real.....
i can't remember of any other KWK that entertained me more than that!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Koffee With Karan Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index