Tere Liye

An "Almost" Suicide: Nupur's most powerful weapon

Archanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Has anyone noticed if Nupur has been checked for psychotic tendencies?

Didn't Onu notice anything strange about her when he spent 8 yrs with her in the US? Remember the crazy look in her eyes recently when she cut her wrist, but not deep enough to do serious damage?

She stood the whole time she did her mono outside the house, Onu didn't have to carry her in. She could walk. My could she talk, too! For someone who is bleeding and could die...she went on and on...

Then there was the incident with the pills...

Subodh suggested a full psychological assessment to Onu, did he follow thru?

I mean who wants to marry a person with emotional baggage and I mean the Glenn Close, Fatal Attraction kind?

Was this test done on her?

If Nups has some hidden psychological problems, they may get passed on to the Ganguly Waris, has Shekhar thought of this?

Rich folks think of getting their male waris....the fortune has to be passed on...and our darling Taani's, who is perfectly sane, not to mention a 1000 times more gorgeous and beautiful than overly made up Nups, brings no psycho baggage with her. Just a low self-esteem, which is reversible.

(No offense to people with emotional problems, just making a point.)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Archanafan

Rich folks think of getting their male waris....the fortune has to be passed on...and our darling Taani's, who is perfectly sane, not to mention a 1000 times more gorgeous and beautiful than overly made up Nups, brings no psycho baggage with her. Just a low self-esteem, which is reversible.

@bold..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

coming back to topic...shekhar himself isnt sane enough to notice nupur's insanity...nothing can be done CVs forgot about the whole nupur has psychological problem thing, which is good cuz we had enough of negativity anyway๐Ÿ˜† What i dnt get is naps is staying in ganguly house for ONE MONTH CALMLY?๐Ÿค”
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Shekhar seems to have completely forgotten that Nupur has this problem. Coz as for now all he thinks about is removing Taani from Onu's life.. Its all that matters to him..
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well said yar....
i think nupur should b sent to asylum instead of onu ๐Ÿคฃ
Archanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hear ya...another gaping hole in the script...its pretty bad when the viewers have to point to all the lose ends in the story line...

All these lose ends make it crazy viewing, and you keep thinking, but first they showed this, now, there's not mention of it?

Like the baby? Shekhar has a waris in his house, yet he hasn't held it once, nor has he ordered a paternity test, aka a DNA test.

First Nups is loopy, now she's not?
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Archanafan

I hear ya...another gaping hole in the script...its pretty bad when the viewers have to point to all the lose ends in the story line...

All these lose ends make it crazy viewing, and you keep thinking, but first they showed this, now, there's not mention of it?

Like the baby? Shekhar has a waris in his house, yet he hasn't held it once, nor has he ordered a paternity test, aka a DNA test.

First Nups is loopy, now she's not?

stupid shekhar's too busy tryn to break off taanu rather than lukin aftr da family...
wow wat an outrageous father he is.....
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the baby has toh disappear๐Ÿ˜ณ
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I agree with you....but its always been this way with BT.......they seriously have no idea how many bloopers they come up with and the funny thing is that they dont even try to cover them up

heck in TL we have our own set of bloopers/wrongs
-Tani's last name has been changed from Bannerjee to Chatterjee like 5 times!
-Ritesh's last name was Sengupta and suddenly became Basu
-We have a billion Basus in this damn show
-Robi's kid is completely gayab...as if he disappeared from the face of the earth
-Nupur's supposed psychotic problems....*poof* gone into thin air

this isnt new with BT where they think we viewers are duffers