Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Rudra Prataps Mother

Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,
In the last episode we were made aware that Rudra Prataps Mother is coming to town. She and the alhuwalia family go wayy back, she is DJs best friend and worst enemy? I am looking forward to the two families meeting quite often..I think with her coming a lot of skeletons will come out of the closet..What other kahani main twist do you think will come about? However i thought when RPS mom comes arjuhi would be together and we would see some lighthearted pyar and takrar scenes..What are your thoughts?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

something1985kishubedimushiroxxshootingstar.xxMariaa.SG

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
yeah agree with you ,,,,i think that character will play an important role in the arjuhi' slife,,,she will be a strong character,,,,and i just hope tht ashe likes arjun and supports him like rashi did,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

something1985

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
im also waiting for his mom to come...........i want some full-on interaction between DJ n her best friend,,,,,,,,,,,,im getting a feeling that she might be the one who will accept arjuhi's relationship n will become a pillar of strength for arjun.......Big smile
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
She's Gonna Play A Strong Character WinkAnd I Am Eagerly Waiting For Her Entry Hug
Hope She's Totally Postive And Reunite ArjUhi Day Dreaming
shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
All I can say is that I am hoping that Rudra's mother will bring a positive effect among ArjUhi...afterall there's enough problems for them as of now
I hope there's a lot to tell about the relationships these two families...
Saydie Goldie
Saydie
Saydie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Exactly..i want to know the real scoop..there is definately a long history of why these two families hate each other aside from the cops and robbers aspect:)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index