India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

gauri's sarees..

shrianu Groupbie
shrianu
shrianu

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I have been watching this serial since it started..
Now suddenly ...after gauri got married..i notice that her sarees seem a bit out of place...her blouses loook too tight...closed neck...and the saree pallu also at times..is not placed well....Shocked
even her accesorries seem Ouch..i wonder is it done purposely?

i know binny is a really pretty gal...i have seen her in DID and i loved her...( this post is not intended insult any one.) this us jus an observation...

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:43am | IP Logged
hmm, actually, i never found her pretty pre-marriage, but i think she actually looks really nice w/ the makeover they'v given her post-marriage! She's a little on the shorter side, so maybe that's y the saris look different on her to u? Idk. But i think she looks nicer now than before.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalimonaghoshnycsweetie

SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
^^yup i think she looks nicer then before...her saris r actually very pretty..i luved the yellow sar..but yea sumtimes i feel as if theres sumthing wrong wid her blouses..it seems as its pulles back from the neck..maybe coz they dont fit her?..anyways Binny is a very pretty girl..she looks really cute as gauri nowdays=)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliOrientalDancer

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

hmm, actually, i never found her pretty pre-marriage, but i think she actually looks really nice w/ the makeover they'v given her post-marriage! She's a little on the shorter side, so maybe that's y the saris look different on her to u? Idk. But i think she looks nicer now than before.

i feel the same way

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top