Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{---How Life Changes---} AR FF-NEW Pt4-30 &Note 32 (Page 5)

Rapunzzel Goldie
Rapunzzel
Rapunzzel

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
nice intro............
 post the part sooooooooooooooon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepreet

iceprincess101 Goldie
iceprincess101
iceprincess101

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Wow....awesome CS...waiting to read more...do add me to your pm list...must say for starters this is very good...keep up the good work and cont. soon...

cutiepreet

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Hi Guys...hope u all r doing fine..!! I really want to thank everyone for the really sweet welcome into ff world..;) thank u sooooo much for commenting, pressing the like tab and appreciating my work..:) i really hope u guys support me throughout...!! I would reply to each comment..but thank u.. here is the first part..hope u guys like it.... enjoy..:)

Chapter 1

It was a beautiful Friday morning and everyone was rushing around the medical school campus of UFT because it was a big day for the doctors who were going to graduate in their specialized fields. Around 7 am, Riddhima woke up by the sound of her alarm with a big smile adoring her face. Today was a very special day for her and some others. She has finally become a Pediatrician and was also going back to her house, to live with her family after 6 long years. Indeed she was very happy but was also upset about leaving her second home where she has spent 6 years, separating from her friends & professors who have been with her during her time at UFT. So she has decided to get up early today and go around the campus to give her last visit to her professors, friends and other people she knew. Since the graduation ceremony was held in the evening which would be a chaos leaving no chance for a proper good bye. However, Riddhima has decided to stay back on Friday and leave for her house on Saturday with her twin sister Muskaan picking her up. It would be fun to be back at home with the entire family, she thought.

(Spring (Ing) and Supriya (Rhea) are Ridz very sweet roommates. Spring is mixed white & Chinese, very sweet and adorable friend. Supriya is Indian..she is a nice friend but most childish from 3 of them...she dreams about Derek, her crush a the campus everyday)

Spring, one of Ridz roommate also woke up with the sound of the alarm.

Heyy..Good Morning Ridzyy..how come you're up so early today??? Spring asked. Good morning Ing...umm actually i thought of paying a last visit to the people around campus so was going to get ready, Ridz answered walking towards her bed. Hey do wanna come along, she questioned Spring instantly. Sure, Spring said. Alright, I'm just going to take shower and then u can head on... but let me ask Rhea also.. Ridz told Spring & then made her way to the bed opposite to Spring's where a girl was lying on her stomach with her face in the blanket with a pillow on it, trying to prevent any noise causing her sleep to break. Ridz took the blanket & pillow off Rhea and screamed in her ear...

RHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wake up..!!!!!! this caused Rhea to jump on her bed...

uuugggghhh Ridzyy I'm going to kill u one day for doing this to me...!!! i hate u u always break my beautiful dream... he was finally going to kiss me but noooo u had to come and do this... Rhea yelled standing on her bed..!!! But you know guys me and Derek were on a date, he took me to this beautiful yacht and then we were dancing...& so on... she kept blabbing about her dream. There she goes again... both Ridz and Spring said together and laughed.. umm Excuse me what's so funny guys??? Rhea asked confused but irritated. OMG Rhea.. why do you always dream about him...it's been 4 years and now seriously he even has a gf for gods sake..!!! Spring said. I know but guys I can't help it....I think I'm in love with him...Rhea told her friends sadly. Awwwww Rhea but u cant do anything now...today is the last day remember and u know he has a gf now...:( Spring explained to Rhea calmly... OMG...is it really the last day...means graduation..means us separating...means going back home...means not seeing Derek everyday... OMG Rhea shouted pacing around the room with a shocked face.. But Spring and Ridzyy had already covered their ears at the very moment when Rhea said OMG knowing what was coming next. Rhea always act like this when she freaks out about going back away from them and Derek.. Yes Rhea.. it is really the last day but now please don't freak out more... but lets make it memorable guys... what say..Ridzz explained hugging Rhea. Yeahh good idea Ridzyy... both of them said. Alright then lets get and go out and then get ready for the big ceremony...everyone agreed and had a group hug.

All three friends went got ready in another 1 hour and went around the campus to say bye to others... they met their professors, seniors, juniors, secretaries, counsellors, custodians, people working around the cafe and then came back to their room. Around 2 in the afternoon, they had began to get ready knowing the fact how long they were going to take as the ceremony would start right at 6. Rhea was so confused what to wear so she had all her clothes dumped on her bed. Spring already knew about her dress and other accessories so she was less worried. But among them Ridz was the calmest one because Muskaan her sister being a designer always designs a special dress for her beforehand according to the celebration with proper matching accessories. By 5.30 all three were ready to go and achieve the degree of their dreams.

Rhea's Dress

Ing's Dress

Ridz Dress

Latest at 5.45, three of them were outside the main hall where they were going to meet their families. Right then Ridz saw her family walking towards her proudly with big smiles. All the Gupta family along with Atul were there to congratulate and to be part in Ridz happiness & dream. She ran towards them and hugged her dad first being the daddy's girl. Hi Papa...she squealed in happiness.... Hello beta..Congratulations...Shashank said hugging her back proudly. Congratulations Ridzyy..everyone's else shouted in low voice altogether. Thank u guys...I'm so happy u all came... Ridz said hugging everyone individually. Then the Gupta family also greeted and congratulated Spring & Rhea also. Spring and Rhea also went to their families after having a little chat with the Gupta family knowing that Ridz was staying back one day. OK guys I think we should go to the hall, Shashank suggested and everyone started towards the main hall. Shashank & Padma were walking in front of others when Anjali complimented Ridz..Hey Ridz you are looking very pretty & sexy in the dress, whereas Muskaan whistled. Thank u Di..and Thanx Muski for the beautiful dress..i love it.. Ridz said hugging her sisters together. Hey guys i feel left out here.. Atul said with a sad face.. Awwww Jeej u can join in u know...both Muski & Ridz said out together... and all four had a group hug. The girls kept whispering, laughing and having fun gossiping together after long time. Once they all went inside, the ceremony started with the new specialized doctors receiving their degree and the license of their particular fields. It was a grand affair with lots of varieties of food, drinks, speeches, announcements and so on. Riddhima got her degree with her family wishing her the best for the future. She was looking very beautiful and elegant indeed with the glowing smile on her face.

However the night came to an end at 1am and Gupta family was going to leave. Okay folks I think we should leave now..it's quite late now, Padma pointed out. Awwww can't you guys just stay for some more time.. it is so much fun and I'm gonna miss u, Ridz pouted like a child and hugged Padma. Aww baby but you are coming home tomorrow so we have make preparations, Padma hugged her back. And also I'm going to come to pick you up tomorrow..Muskaan said excitedly. Yeah i guess 1 more day I've to wait..Ridz said. OK bye Riddhima..take care of yourself and sleep well..Shashank told hugging her. Bye Papa and u too take care of yourself, Ridz hugged him back. Everyone hugged Ridz and said good bye.

Back in the room, all three friends were packing their bags after a tiring fun day. They were having fun talking about various things; boys, party, dresses, latest crush, then watching new movies and playing some games together to make the day more memorable and hugged each other really tight. All three had been very close friends since last 6 years so of course there were tears as well but they decided to meet up sometimes and get together. They slept off thinking about their future.

Precap:

Muskaan coming to pick up Ridz

Welcome party for Ridz

Armaan and Anjali in the office

Armaan and Riddhima's meeting (probably)

Hey guys..I know it might be boring but it was needed for the introduction to describe abt Ridz life a bit...Armaan will enter in the next chapter hopefully and there will lil info abt his life.... it was maii lil effort to write smthg.. hope u guys like it and plzz plzz give ur comments..they r really precious.. :)

take care :)

gud nitey :)

Luv Preet <3

Edited by cutiepreet - 30 January 2011 at 2:16pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya1987desiviaraynacrimson_10niki4lifeswati_arcutie13karankideewanixdiyachillStupidcupid1234sweety7395ARCaskettFansanjana25mansibhartiAmoon.88sharonyaqoobHello_01anushkajainjannat4evermiss93diyaa1pkunknown.dhruvikaluvsKSGz.e.p.h.y.rvidu87-wild-ammy_ka_ashudesirshonadesirekavyaaAMMY12debby_11lil_desi_goddeskweetrockstarjiyaa_mSweetAddiction.-Euphoria-Medha.Aubade.anumeha_rajat

dhruvikaluvsKSG IF-Dazzler
dhruvikaluvsKSG
dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
lovely part 
and awesome dresses
loved them and part
cont soon 
luv 
dhruvika

cutiepreet

VaaniBhandari Senior Member
VaaniBhandari
VaaniBhandari

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged

nice one...its awesome

thnx for the pm
plz update sooonSmile

Edited by vaaniKSGmallik - 28 December 2010 at 1:31am

cutiepreet

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvikaluvsKSG

heyyy 
can i call u di??
nice idea
n do write it and cont it soon 
luv to read any ff on AR
plzz add me to ur pm list :P
thx
luv
dhruvika

Hey Dhruvika..u sure can call me Di..:)
thanx..i was soo scared to post this up..
i will continue soon..and u r added to the pm list..:)
tc :) and thanx for the sweet comment..;)
Luv Preet <3

Originally posted by AMMY12

nice cncpt frnd.
And thanx for putting my name in ur ff. I didnt knew whn i update my ff as i am very busy but try my bst to update it.
Update nxt part soon.
Add me in ur pm list.
T.c.
Anuj.

hey Anuj..:)
thanx for liking the concept..:) and u def need to update but dw i know life if very hectic sumtimes..:)
i updated the pat 1 n u r added to the pm list..:)
tc :) & thanx for the comment..;)
Preet <3

Originally posted by arluver4life

i luved it....add me in ur pm list dii......looking forward to it....woho another ff for me to read........luv AR ffs...and character sketch is making me curious...

hey... thanx alot for the comment..:)
u r added to the pm list. def..
i know..even i love AR ffs..<3
CS is different..!!
tc :)
Preet <3

Originally posted by desivi

Introduction was too good...........

Continue soon......will be waiting for it..........

hi Deepthi..:)
thanxx for the comment :)
i'll continue soon..;)
Preet <3

Originally posted by niki.5

hey preet
nice start
do continue sooon
and pls add me to ur pm list
nikita

hey Niki.:)
thanx for liking :)
i'll continue soon..:)
u r added to the pm list..
Preet <3

Originally posted by arayna

loved it...........
do cont soon.....
n don't forget to pm me.........
plzzzzzzzzzzz............

hi..thanx for the comment and loving the intro..:)
wont forget to pm u and i'll continue soon..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by ksgfan14

i loved the introduction n character sketches...................cont soon n dont 4rget 2 PM me

hey...thanx for luving and commenting..:)
u r added to the pm list..and i'll continue soon..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by dhruvikaluvsKSG

lovely cs :)

thanx dhruvika..:)

Originally posted by Hello_01

Ahem Tongue hey Preet,
Its great to know that you are riting a FF.

add me up in ur list, as i m going to be one of ur permanent reader.
and yes i will comment after reading ur Character sketch.

*Edited*

Preet - the intro is awsome - realli different and way to great
i am actually looking forward to it that what will happen between the two when Armaan takes Riddhima as his P.A. That would be fun !!
The character sketch was great ! i loved the relation and now i m thrilled to read the 1st part.... great work - i am waiting to see the smoky relation blooming between Arman and Riddhima....

Update Soon, don't make me wait yrLOL - i hate waiting!! 
Thanks for informing about ur FF, do inform me about the updates...
MahaEmbarrassed

Ahem Ahem..Hey Maha..:) aww thanx for the sweet comment..:)
yeah i know i am shocked myself cuz i nvr planned on writing a ff but thanx to me boredom during break...;)
yeah the relations and professions r different soo i really hope i cud make it more interesting..:)
i have updated the part 1 so i dont make u wait for long... (how sweet..i know i know..thank u..lolLOL )
u r welcome and i'll pm u..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by ksgforever10

luvd it luvd it luvd it luvd it...........do pm me d 1st part........d character sketch is awesome..............<3

hey thanx for the comment and liking the ff intro & CS..:)
u r added to the pm list :)
Preet <3

Originally posted by shilpI007

Hey dear
wow another ff of AR thats great
dear intro was so good
CH SK was lovely n cool
waited first part eagerly
thanks for pm n informing for ur ff
update soon sweety
luv
Shilpa

hey hun..:) yeahh another AR ff..:)
thanx for the comment and liking intro and CS..:)
CS is lil different in relations & professions..:)
part 1 is just posted..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by jannat4ever

nice concept preet
intro was quite interesting....Smile
And thanx for putting my name in ur ff............
d character sketch is awesome....
Update nxt part soon..............Tongue
Add me in ur pm list.
luv
jannat

hey Jannat..:)
thanx for liking maii effort..and commenting..:)
u r added in pm list..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by soul_desire

hey sweety,
continue plz.
love to read any ar ff.
lots of love
sonu

hey Sonu..:)
thanx for commenting..;)
i'll continue soon..;)
Preet <3

Originally posted by ashwini16

interesting concept  Thumbs Up
cont soon
Clap

hey hun..thanx for liking the concept and commenting..:)
tc :) n i'll continue soon..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by sanjana25

wow..
loved it
contd soon
plz pm me

hey Sanjana..:)
thanx for commenting n liking..:)
will continue soon..:)
tc :) will def PM u..:)
Preet <3

Edited by cutiepreet - 28 December 2010 at 2:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hello_01dhruvikaluvsKSGshonadesire

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhoomi_K

Hey preet..great introduction n CS do continue..
N thanks 4 da pm..

hey..thanx for commenting and liking the idea..:)
u r welcome for pm :)
Preet <3

Originally posted by kavyaa

hey cutieeeeSmile (hope i can call u dat preet)
nice intro... awesome concept....
interesting... looking forward 2 see wat happens wen AR meet & armaan misunderstands riddhi 4 his pa... interesting yaBig smile...
take me granted as ur readerBig smile... eager 2 read more frm u...
do keep me updated wid pmsSmile...
cont super soonnnn....
luv
tanvi

hey Tanvi.:) u sure can call me cutie..:)
thanx for the sweet comment..:) and liking the idea..:)
even i wanna know what'll happen when AR will meet...lol
thanx for being maii granted reader..:) will def pm u..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by lil_mizz_shawty

Hey Preet...
Glad to know you've started an AR FF yourself...
Character sketch seems really interesting!!
Cont. soon!!
Oh and yeah thanks for the PM, continue to do so please!!
Marj!
x

Hey Marj..:)
i know.. i nvr planned on starting a ff but it happened..but i'm happy abt it..:)
thanx for commenting and liking the idea..;)
tc and will continue soon..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by miss93

Hey Preet

Awesome FF I loved the concept and do you even need to ask if we want you to continue???Shocked

Of course I and I'm sure that many other want you to write more.
I'm looking forwrd to reed more so keep writing 
tnx for the pm and con. soon
take care
love miss93  

Hey miss93..:) thanx for such a sweet comment and assuring words..:)
will continue soon... and thank u for liking the idea..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by jiyaa

nice ff p
plz add me to ur pm list
thanks for the pm

hey thanks for commenting and liking the idea..:)
u r added to the pm list..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by aRohAAnGeL

This is. good.

thank u and thanx for commenting..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by AMMY12

nice intro frnd.
Plz add me in ur pm list.
T.c.
Anuj.

Hey Anuj..thanx for liking intro..:)
u r added to the pm list..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by salinashah

hey dear
all the best for ur fic
i wish u done ur well,and the fic is really nice
thnx for the pm
love u
salina

Hey Salina..:) thanx for the wishes.:)
thanx for commenting & liking the idea..;)
Preet <3

Originally posted by zephyrr

Good going Preet.Thumbs Up cant wait for the story to start.. Smile

Hey Rachna..thanx for commenting and liking the idea..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by here-i-am

nice intro
continue soonSmile

thank u for commenting..:)
will cnt soon..:) tc :)
Preet <3

Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

Awesome Di!  Thanks for posting my name above.  I like the character sketch and the concept.  Please add me to the PM list and update soon.

Hey Medzi..;) u r welcome..:)
thanx for liking the idea & commenting..:)
u r added to the pm list..:) part updated..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice start
continue soon
love
Riddss

Hey Ridds..:) thancx for liking the idea n commenting..:)
tc :) will continue soon..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by Harneetluvesksg

heyyy preet
nicee start 
cant wait to read moree
add me to ur pm list 
and contt soonn 
luv harneet 

Hey Harneet..:) thanx for liking the idea & commenting..:)
u r added to pm list..& will cont soon..;)
tc ;)
Preet <3

Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

sounds interesting!

thank u..:) tc :)
Preet <3

Originally posted by princess_rashmi

nice intro............
 post the part sooooooooooooooon.

Hey..thanx for liking and commenting..:)
part is posted..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by ridziqbal

Wow....awesome CS...waiting to read more...do add me to your pm list...must say for starters this is very good...keep up the good work and cont. soon...

Hey Hirra..:) thanx for commenting and liking it so far..:)
u r added to pm list...and again thank u for encouraging..:)
Tc :) will cont soon..:)
Preet <3

Originally posted by vaaniKSGmallik

nice one...its awesome
thnx for the pm
plz update sooonSmile

Hey..thank u for liking it so far and commenting..:)
Preet <3

Edited by cutiepreet - 28 December 2010 at 2:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jannat4everkavyaaunknown.SweetAddiction.

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
PM LIST

1. dhruvikaluvsKSG

2. AMMY12

3. arluver4life

4. desivi

5. niki.5

6. arayna

7. ksgfan14

8. Hello_01

9. ksgforever10

10. shilpI007

11. jannat4ever

12. soul_desire

13. ashwini16

14. sanjana25

15. bhoomi_K

16. kavyaa

17. lil_mizz_shawty

18. miss93

19. jiyaa

20. aRohAAnGeL

21. salinashah

22. zephyrr

23. here-i-am

24. Medzi_ARian...

25. Riddss

26. Harneetluvesksg

27. lil_desi_goddes

28. princess_rashmi

29. ridziqbal

30. vaaniKSGmallik

31. arlover_aditi

32. krazzy4armaan

33. Caramel_21

34. anumeha_rajat

35. crimson_10

36. kweetrockstar

37. Amona

38. mansibharti

39. richa_b

40. anushkajain

41. iceprincess101

42. AR_LOVER

43. -poornima-

44. diyachill

45. DRarmaanfan

46. sweety7395

47. sharonyaqoob

48. shonagudia

49. perfectsmile

50. kinnarik

51. anjali_ksgian

52. gauri_arian

53. prachi_mjht

54. Stupidcupid1234

55. ksg_fan20

Anyone who is not on the PM list can let me know to make changes..:)
Also... Please ADD me in ur Buddy List to get PM those who u don't have me..:)
Thank u..:)
Luv Preet <3

Edited by cutiepreet - 29 January 2011 at 10:05pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweety7395Amoon.88kavyaaunknown.vidu87-wild-charmingkillerSweetAddiction.

Go to top