Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

{---How Life Changes---} AR FF-NEW Pt4-30 &Note 32 (Page 11)

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushkajain

hey dear awesome concept Clap
loved it Star
do add me to ur pm list Smile
continue soonSmile

Hey... thanx for liking it soo far..:)
glad u liked the part..:)
sure will add u to pm list..:)
tc and will cont soon..:)
Preet <3

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Hey guys.. i'll be posting up the part 2 in few minutes.. :)
Thank you all once again for the wonderful comments and appreciation..:)
i felt really happy to see you guys liked this ff so far..:) Thank you all...:)
hope you guys will like this part 2 as well... (fingers crossed)... guys it's my first piece of writing soo i'm really scared.. help me...!!
please comment and hit the like button if u guys like it..:)
tc and luv u all..<3
Preet <3
dhruvikaluvsKSG IF-Dazzler
dhruvikaluvsKSG
dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
yayy u updating noww
plzz jaldo jaldi karo :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiepreet

cutiepreet IF-Dazzler
cutiepreet
cutiepreet

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Hey guys...hope u all r well..:) here is next part...hope u guys will like it..:) and please ignore if you guys find any mistakes.. didn't get time to proofread..!!

Chapter 2

It was a bright Saturday morning with the sun shining brightly through the thick curtains of Mallik house and the birds chirping, flying around. A woman in her 40's was getting ready in her room to begin a new day of her life. Woww u look very beautiful today honey, a man complimented her and whistled. Thank u Billy but don't I always look beautiful, the woman teased her husband. Of course you do Anni, no wonder i love you more everyday, Billy said hugging her from the back and kissing her shoulder. I love you too, she replied putting her hands on top of his on her waist. I can't believe it's been 30 years to our marriage, both said out together and smiled. I know..it's been a beautiful journey with u and our children. Thank you for giving me the best family Anni, Billy said getting emotional and hugging her tight. Awwww you don't need to thank me Billy, it's our family, she replied smiling. Okay move now, i have to go and wake up those two sleep monsters, Anni said moving away from Billy after few mins. OMG... can't they wake up by themselves... i still doubt if they are 25 years old... because they still need their mother to wake them up like little babies, Billy laughed. Of course they do, since they are your children Billy, Anni mocked him and walked out of the room. I know....WHAT.. hey i don't need anyone to wake me up... Billy shouted from the room. Sure you don't, Anni laughed.

It was true Billy still needs Anni to wake him up just like his sons. Even though both of their sons were 25 but still they needed their mother to pamper them with love & good morning kisses to wake up. Sometimes Billy & Ananya tease them saying this should stop since they will get married one day but they brush it off saying they are not married yet.

Ananya went in one of the room and moved the curtains out allowing the sunlight to come in the room. The guy in the room put the blanket on his face instantly when the sun rays hit his face and whined, MOM please let me sleep. No Rahul wake up right now, it's already 10'o clock, Anni said sternly. But mom it's weekend, Rahul interrupted frowning. I know it's weekend but it doesn't mean you will spend it sleeping, Anni replied. Rahul woke up and sat on his bed rubbing his eyes while Anni came and kissed his forehead. Rahul kissed her cheeks back and said Good Morning Mom with a small face. Awwww it doesn't seem a good morning for u baby, she joked. But get ready quickly and come down fast, I've special news for you that will make you happy, she added. What is it mom please tell, Rahul asked excitedly. Not till you come down, she replied walking towards the door. Okay mom, I'll be there in 15 mins, Rahul jumped off the bed and ran into the washroom.

After coming out of Rahul's room, Anni proceeded towards her other son's room. It wasn't a hard task to wake him up unlike Rahul sometimes. She moved the curtains out in his room as well before going towards his bed. She put her hand in his hair and ruffled them making him smile. Armaan, she called kissing his forehead. Good morning Mom, Armaan said sitting up on his bed with a big smile and kissed his mom's cheeks. It was a daily morning ritual for the Mallik men to kiss Anni's cheeks whether it would be Armaan, Rahul or Billy. Good Morning Beta..Get ready and come down quickly..Nikki and Abhi would be here soon, she instructed going towards the door. Will be there soon mom, Armaan replied getting up from the bed. Armaan is very close to both of his parents when Rahul is more closer to Anni and Nikki to Billy. But for some reasons Anni and Billy both love Armaan the most and everyone i s aware of and happy about it.

In the dinning room, Billy and Anni were already their having their breakfast when Armaan came and gave a hug to his dad and said good morning dad. Very good morning beta..how r u today??? Billy questioned. Good so far dad..until that soon-to-be mommy comes, Armaan laughed. Hawwww..what did i do to you.... i knew it...you don't love me anymore.. but you don't even want me to come here... at my own house??? Nikki shouted entering the dining room. OMG..she is here already..u r dead now Armaan... what was the need to say that..when u know she can pop in any time... face it now...here goes Mission-Manofy-Nikki (MMN)!!! Armaan said in his mind... Armaan to gaya aaj, Billy muttered to Anni in a low voice and laughed.

Since Nikki is 3 months pregnant, she is having various mood swings..unexpected ones... gets angry, happy, sad, upset and emotional very easily. Poor Abhi has been pampering her a lot but once she gets upset it takes him hell lots of time to manofy her... her recent targets were Armaan and Rahul when they didn't agreed to her movie that she wanted to watch..she started crying and creating a big fuss about it...then called Abhi to take her home...because no one loves her in that house anymore.. poor Abhi again had to come leaving his work but he understood Armaan and Rahul would be feeling bad so he told them about her recent mood swings. Since then A-R are scared of her turmoils and always listens to her..takes care of her the way she wants. Even though she drives them crazy with her needs whenever she visits them, both of her brothers oblige it happily because they love her a lot and always want her to be happy.

As expected Nikki started crying and Armaan at her service trying to pacify her...which took 20 minutes to make her happy and realize that he was only kidding..in fact he was waiting for her..Really..Nikki asked happily getting excited that her bro was waiting for her. Of course..Armaan gave her a hug. Awww u r shooo shweet...i luv u Armaan.. Nikki said as a baby. I luv u too .. now come..lets have breakfast..Armaan took her to the breakfast table and took the chair out for her to sit. Phewwwww..that was a hard task...Armaan thought. Soon everyone was having breakfast when Rahul came shouting to Anni and hugged her from behind. So mom, what's the good news??? he asked. Good news.... Anni you never told me you are pregnant..?? Billy asked her confused . WHAT... everyone spatted at the same time. What what... Rahul didn't you just asked your mom about the good news..?? Billy asked Rahul... Yeah..he answered. See..he just said it..OMG... you are pregnant.. wowww we're going to have another baby..but don't you think we're kind of old now...oh well who cares but i want it to be a girl this time.. and he just went on...while the entire family was looking at him with their mouths hanging specially Anni. SHUT UP Billy.....!!!! Anni shouted & stood up after few mins when Billy didn't stop.. But what will we name our baby...Billy tried to interrupt. Not a word..quiet.. she said in an angry voice..But Anni..he tried again. Not a word Billy... absolutely shut up..she yelled. Mom are you really pregnant..Nikki asked with confusion. What..no... Anni answered immediately. Then what good news was Rahul talking about, Abhi looked at Rahul. Umm..Rahul started.. Yeah...Rahul.. what good news were you talking about..Anni asked glaring at him. Umm..Mom..remember you told me in the morning that you tell me a news when i come down, something good for me.. Rahul answered in a small voice after getting scared from Anni's glaring. OMG....that good news... Anni said getting happy.. yeah..and what is that good news that you really are pregnant... Billy stood up & hugged Anni. Stop it Billy... she pushed him angrily. First of all I'm not pregnant and we are not having another baby... I'm very happy with the 3 children that i have, she quietened him. Oh really...awww but i thought we were having another little angel but we can always try you know.. he smirked at her. Oh shut up Billy.. we are not having another baby for goads sake and that's final, Anni shouted. Everyone laughed. And the good news that Rahul is talking about is something else...she added. While controlling his laugh Rahul asked her mom about the good news expectantly. Oh yeah i was going to tell you that we have a party to go in the evening so all you children get ready by 5 and Armaan you.. i want you to be home by 4 today..no excuses.... Anni told her kids like a strict mom. Mom...a party...nooo it'll another boring party of family friends... i don't wanna go..were the words being exchanged between the boys (AAA). OMG..mom a party...yeah it'll fun..Nikki said excitedly. But mom I've a fashion show to attend..i can't come...I'm so sorry i would've definitely come otherwise...Rahul made an excuse to skip their parent's friend's boring party.. And mom..I've a client coming over from France..Armaan added agreeing not to attend the party... Oh well but i thought you would be interested in coming to the party Rahul... especially when it is at Muskaan's house. But it's okay i understand you have your show to attend work comes first of course, i understand, Anni said smirking knowing what's coming next. Everyone in the family are aware of Rahul loving Muskaan and they even give him ideas and help in boost up his confidence to propose to her. OMG... Really it's at Muskaan's house...means Gupta's party.. oh mom..I'll definitely come.. why wouldn't i come.. of course I won't miss this party for anything, Rahul said everything in one go with a dreamy smile..while everyone is laughing around him. What...Rahul questioned. Nothing..finish the breakfast and Armaan you are coming to the party, Anni said while eating. Of course mom..I'll make sure Ammy will come... Rahul said instantly. But i can't..Armaan tried to say. Of course you can Ammy.. please do it for me...please please..Rahul whispered the last words. Abhi and Armaan smirked at Rahul pleading. Okay mom...I'll come but i can't promise what time would i be able to come... and no more arguments on this..please..Armaan said. Okay.. everyone agreed.... yayy we are going to the party.. I'll be meeting everyone after 2 months finally.. Nikki squealed. But mom what is this party for.?? Abhi asked. oh.. you know Riddhima is coming back today...Anni said casually. Armaan's head shot up after hearing Riddhima's name, even though he has never met since last 15 years since he was in boarding but every time someone in the house talks about her...he doesn't know why he feels different. He was one of the closest friends of Ridz when they were little kids.

Really..Riddhima is back..woww I'll finally be meeting her after 6-7 years.. it would be amazing..Rahul and Nikki said out loud. Yeah she is back for good... she has become a pediatrician now..Anni said proudly..Riddhima is like her own child since birth and her goddaughter. Anni really wants her to become her daughter-in-law for Armaan. Woww that's amazing.. so now we have a doctor in the family... Billy smiled. All this time..Armaan was listening to all this with great interest and smiling even though he doesn't know the reason. After few more minutes everyone was done with breakfast and left for their own works.. Armaan & Abhi left for their offices..Rahul went to see his agent to discuss for their new show that's coming up..Nikki along with her parents was at home lazing around.

On the other side, Riddhima along with her friends woke up around 11am after dozing off at 3am yesterday. They had finished their packing already since all of them were going back to their homes today. Riddhima was very excited to go back home.. so she quickly woke up, got ready and was putting her remaining her things in her bags....when someone came in their room shouting and hugged Ridz from the back.... Ridzyyy.....Muskiii...both of them shouted each others name while hugging each other tightly. Umm guys.. i think you two just met yesterday so why are you shouting and hugging like you guys met after years..??? Rhea asked with a confused face. Everyone laughed..so what can't i hug my sister..Muskaan said smiling.. but you guys can join in..she added...instantly..Ridz was crushed with 6 pairs of arms around her... few minutes later..Aww I'm so happy you are coming back home.. omg there are lots of things to tell..we will have so much fun like we used to.. Muski kept saying things her and Ridz will do together when they back home while everyone was packing last few things of theirs smiling at her.

It was 11 in the morning when Armaan came to his office located in downtown Toronto..since it was Saturday the office hours start little later than usual days...by the time he entered all his staff was there working.. they all said good morning to him...to which replied with a dimpled smile.. he was a sweet but strict boss to work with..but he was very much loved among his staff as well... elders than him..respected him and were proud on him for his huge success at such young age and youngsters respected, adored, idealized and loved him...specially the female staff..every girl had a crush on him...but respected him for the person he is. Armaan doesn't have P.A. anymore from the last one week...because his old pa was pregnant so she took maternity leave so now Anjali was responsible for keeping track of his own meetings, conference and clients until they don't find a new pa who would much up with the standard and the long list of requirements of Mr. Armaan Mallik...after all he can't hire anyone just like that and that as well for his pa position.. No way..!!! But Anjali was also tired from working in the office and also being Armaan's pa... becuase Armaan is such a busy man..he would need something or the other every 5 minutes and Anji would be running from her office to his... back and forth...!!! Being fed up already she decided to look for his pa by herself and tell him on the day of interview..!!! in fact she has already looked for a new pa but would only tell him later so he cannot back off from now..!!! Once Armaan got settled in the room...he called Anji over after few minutes..Anji came in with his daily dose..black coffee no sugar....!! Hey Armaan..Anji put the coffee on the table..Hey Anji..Armaan got up and gave her a hug..!! how are you today morning?? he asked. Very happy..how about you..?? she said. Good thank you...but why are so happy??he asked further.. becuase Riddhima is back home..she smiled.. wow Congratulations..well that would definitely be a happy news..He smiled himself..and started to think about his and Ridz childhood..yeahh and u r coming to the party right..i don't want any of your excuses..got it Mr.. Anji glared him while saying the last lines. Umm of course I'm coming..Armaan answered..

good..then you can even meet Ridzyy...you guys haven't met for long time...right..she asked. Yeah..since last 15 years.. he said in a small voice.. aww don't worry you can meet your childhood best friend today...she said getting excited.. Definitely..he smiled as well.

Then they both talked about few business things.. they also found out that Armaan has a meeting today at 5 which would take half an hour or 45 minutes.. which also can't be rescheduled. So Anji said he can come late to the party. Armaan thanked her and both went to their own work. Day passed by and it was 4'o clock when Anji said good bye to Armaan and reminded him to try to come early to the party.

Around 3pm..Muski and Ridz were home.. Bidding good bye to your friends from last 6 years was very hard for her.. but as they say life goes on. All three cried and hugged each other tightly..even Muskaan started crying seeing their bond and the relationship they shared. However they promised to stay in touch Muskaan being the witness and went off to begin their future as doctors. Muskaan told her everything that has been happening in house, gossiped about few other things and also told her about the party that was being held in the evening... Ridz was surprised by discovering about the party yet happy about it. When they reached home..Ridz was showered with lots of hugs, kisses, welcomes, and congratulations from her family. She met her nani after long time and got emotional.. because the last few times when she came home for few days nani wasn't there, had gone to India to some relatives...so seeing her long time they started crying.. seeing their serial type rona-dhona..Muskaan said, are ab to yeh har roj dhekna parega..typical Indian drama...since our meena kumari is here.. back at home..everyone laughed while Ridz ran behind Muskaan to teach her a lesson for calling her meena kumari. After a while Ridz was back in home getting ready for the party which would begin around 6ish.. once again Muskaan has designed an evening party dress for Ridz even before she has come home.. Ridz was really touched with her family doing everything for her..to keep her happy. She feels she is very lucky to have this family. Anji hasn't met her yet since she was in the office.. but she did called her twice and expressed her happiness about her being home and said she would meet her before the party. Riddhima was excited for the party. By the time Anji came it was 4.30. both of the sisters hugged joined in by Atul. Soon they went to Muski's room to get ready since all the dresses were still in her room.. Atul went to Anji's room with his clothes to change. The girls were talking and laughing while getting ready. It was like they were back to their teenage years becuase once they grew up..either one of them would be gone from home for their studies..after a long time the were back together..around 5.30..everyone in the Gupta house was ready ready waiting for the guest to arrive.

Shashank & Padma

Atul & Anjali

Rahul & Muskaan

Armaan & Riddhima

Abhi and Nikki

Billy

sorry didn't find Ananya's pic... :(

Soon the party started and the hall was filled up with many people who congratulated Riddhima and the family for Ridz' success. Everyone was very proud of her. All the Gupta girls were getting many compliments because they were looking very beautiful and elegant wearing Muskaan's creation. Few minutes later Mallik family entered the halls when Shashank and Padma came towards them and hugged them. The Mallik/Modi boys respected and asked for the blessings of Gupta parents by touching their feet. Since Ridz was with her sisters and jeej in another corner..Anni asked about Ridz after everyone hugged each other. Padma went to call her.. seeing her favourite Malliks.. Ridz ran to Anni and hugged her very tightly..Aunty..she squealed... hey baby..how r u...Congratulations... I'm very proud of you, Anni said with teary eyes.. everyone around them was smiling to their sweet reunion. Riddhima was very close to Ananya.. she was like another mom to her.. Billy interrupted their reunion when he said, in fact we all are very proud of you..Ridz then hugs him and thanx everyone on being congratulated... after meeting everyone.. she looked around with confused face looking for certain someone, even though she hasn't seen him and knows she won't recognize him.. but how come no one even said his name?? that means he didn't come...Rahul who observed her came to her and put an arm around her shoulder and said in a low voice..He's not here yet... he had a meeting at 5.15 but he'll come don't worry he promised... Ridz looked him, smiled and said thank you. But she looked down quickly getting embarrassed, she couldn't believe her expressions are so readable. She should be more careful from now..she thought. A little while..Shashank introduced Riddhima to everyone and gave a speech..sweet and short about her..everything was going perfectly..Riddhima thought but she was looking towards the door every minute...waiting for some one to enter... she has a feeling he would come..was very excited to meet him but nervous also.. she hasn't seen him since last 15 years..doesn't know how he looks becuase Armaan keeps his profile low.. Media people knows he is very handsome and hot but he doesn't let people publish his pictures on magazines or tv.. he wants to live a normal happy life with his family. Hence Ridz has never seen his picture... but heard a lot about him.. and was eager to meet him.

It was 8'o clock when Armaan entered the party.. he got extremely late because first the clients didn't come on time... and then they had many questions about the project which took long for him to explain... now he was hoping that he would enter the party quietly so no one notices his late entry and won't scold him... and then after few moments he would go and meet everyone saying he was here for a while but was talking to few business people. He saw few known faces around... Rahul was talking to Muskaan who was smiling and blushing when he said something in her ear..Armaan smirked at his brother's love story. He just hope that Rahul would gather the courage and propose to Muskaan before she goes away.. Anji and Nikki along with their husbands were drinking and talking about something... the elders were having their own conversation with some other friends of theirs. Then he saw a girl in white dress going towards Rahul and Muskaan...he couldn't see her face since her back was facing him..but before he could see her face the lights were dimmed and dj has put on some music and requested everyone to come on the dance floor... once again he saw the same girl's back, going to the dance floor along with the entire gang in the dimmed lights. He was so awestruck that he stood still... he felt an unknown feeling and urge to see her face.... the girl was very beautiful..he concluded from her complexion, dress and her curvy body....forcing him her went to greet his parents and the Gupta elders..touched their feet and talked to them for few moments... he was moving towards the dance floor having his drink in his hand when some one pushed into him.... it was a girl...the same girl white dress girl.. who fell on him when he fell back on the carpet... holding her into his strong arms.. the girl's head was on his heart with his arms going around her waist...it felt soo good to him...

Riddhima was going to get a drink for herself when she was pushed from behind...she went straight and bumped into another person who fell on the floor along with her... she closed her eyes shut quickly trying to avoid getting herself hurt....her head was on the person's heart hearing his heart beats which were beating frantically... she shivered when she felt hands going around her waist... but soon realized that she didn't fell on the floor in fact she is on top of a guy...and didn't get hurt anywhere..she thought happily.... she doesn't know why but the touch felt similar to her...she felt protected and safe in this person's arms....she was happy about his fact...both of them stayed liked that for a while without any disturbance because they were in a corner... After what it felt like eternity...Ridz moved her head up and tried to get up but since Armaan's arms were still around her..she fell back on him with their lips touching for mere few seconds... both felt strange but in a good way... Ridz was completely red soo she looked down quickly unaware of the fact that they both couldn't see each other's faces except the eyes which were shining... because of the light being dim...!! Then Armaan moved his arms from her waist so she could get up....Ridz got up with Armaan behind her... she straightened her dress which got messed a little when she fell down only to realize that a drink was poured down all over dress...OMG..my dress got messed up.... Ridz said in a shocked and sad voice... what will I do now..?? she mumbled.. umm Excuse me... Armaan spoke up...who was still standing behind her with her back facing him...he still hasn't seen her face which he wants to badly...!!! Ridz turned around hearing his voice when a strong wind blew and brought all Ridz hair on her face which again left her eyes for Armaan to see...he was amazed to see her with her hair all over face...she looks beautiful even though he hasn't seen her face but the scene in front of him left him awestruck. They both were gazing into each other's eyes from the last 5 minutes...no one wanted to break the eye contact... then he moved forward while Ridz was still looking in his eyes which looked familiar to her...she has seen these eyes somewhere..she thought.. Armaan brought his hand one hand to her face while the other one griped her waist, she gasped at the skin contact when felt his cold palm-fingers on her waist and other hand touching her face through the thick hair of hers...he moved the hair which was on her lips and touched her lips when she let out a gasp again.. Armaan smiled seeing her reaction but his heart beat rose when her breathes were touching his hand..his fingers..he tightened his hold on her waist...he needed to see her face... he was desperate now..!! slowly he moved few other hairs which were on her nose...he was about to get a glimpse of her when Riddhima heard her name being called... i need to go..she said... and ran away from his grip involuntarily...hey wait, Armaan shouted from behind trying to stop and ran behind her... he caught her hand and pulled her back...she crashed into his chest with her back facing him... he brought his hand across her back to her stomach at the front... shivers ran down her spine feeling his hand on her stomach... what's your name.?? Armaan asked her nuzzling into her hair.. Riddhima couldn't say a word...she was lost in the moment.. they stood their for few moments.. Armaan moved her hair aside from the right side and kissed her there when Riddhima heard her name being called once again... she came back into her senses..and got out of his grip... I've really have to go...she said while going away from him...still facing him back.. and ran away... Wait...Armaan tried to stop her but in vain..she ran into the crowd... Armaan was soo lost in the moment.. he enjoyed being with her within few moments... he wanted to ask her lots of questions, see her face but didn't get the chance...!!! Who was she..he thought.. why did she felt soo familiar..her eyes....her eyes remind me of someone..like I've seen those somewhere before... !!! he was confused..!!! Rahul came up to him and slapped him on his back which brought him out back into the world...hey wat's up... what are you doing here..?? Rahul asked. Nothing... uhh lets go... and they went inside...but after that small and sweet encountered..Armaan didn't saw that same girl in the party...he looked around everywhere but couldn't find her... a while after..the party was over and everyone was going back when he looked at the same place where they both met.. but didn't found anyone.. he went home with sad face and tons of questions...!!! who was she..?? where did she go..?? what was her name.??? these were the only things going around in his mind..!!!

**********************************************************************************************************

**********************************************************************************************************

NOTE: AR didn't see each other at all.. cuz of the dim lights and on that they were in a corner...!!! Armaan was about to get her glimpse when Ridz ran away...!! So they haven't seen e/o yet..sorry but it was needed for them not to see e.o so they don't know who they are which wud begin their misunderstanding of PA's track...

Hi Guys..i don't how did you guys found the part... :S i could be little boring..cuz i know not much was about AR together.. and i know some of you might want to kill me for not showing AR's faces to e/o.... but understand yaar... how would Armaan think of Ridz as his PA if he wud already know that she is Ridz...a doctor... i have put up lil family part...to show the bonding btw the chrctrs... hope u don't find it useless..!! but i really hope u would like it a bit.. :) it took most of night to write it..sooo be a lil nice..:)

please please comment if u find it lil bit worth of ur time of reading..:) and Don't forget to hit the "LIKE" button..:)

Incase anyone is a new reader and wants a pm plzz post it in ur comment and also add me to ur buddy list..:)

tc :)

Luv u all <3

Gud nite..:)

Preet <3

i would also like to take the opportunity and wish u all A very Happy early New Year..:)

hope u all have a wonderful year ahead...with lots of happiness...success and love..:)

Edited by cutiepreet - 30 January 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

desiviarddimaswarobi1karankideewanixricha_bniki4lifeswati_aranjali_34Stupidcupid1234sweety7395ksgforever10ARCaskettFanmiss93anushkajainksg_farhancuteshilpaakshadDreamerRealityperfectsmilesanjana25mansibhartiAmoon.88Caramel_21mohit_aggarwalAbhiNikiLuverprachi06kavyaaz.e.p.h.y.rblessed4dhruvikaluvsKSGunknown.vidu87desirshonadesireammy_ka_ashunacimaARKJ_4EVER-Prithi-shonagudiadebby_11kweetrockstarlil_desi_goddesSweetAddiction.anumeha_rajatMedha.-GoogleWithMe-

dhruvikaluvsKSG IF-Dazzler
dhruvikaluvsKSG
dhruvikaluvsKSG

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
res
** edited**
heyyy di 
awesome part
loved it
awww AR met but did not see thier fsaces :(
but it awesome 
could imagine every scene