Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread:26th Dec'10 - 2nd Jan'11 (Page 86)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Wo jo bhi reply karey ... Tani Ritesh ki shadi phir bhi nahi ho sakti bas!!! Angry

Kiun key Anurag uskey pati hien ROFL

Edited by Soaps1 - 28 December 2010 at 11:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nayabaElizabeth Darcydeeps07purvimeh-Maha--Ramya-

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
But in asylum tani said "ye merey pati hien" anyone wonder uss ney Onu ko itni izzat sey kiun bulaya? "merey" ... tani would normally go ye mera pati hey no? Itni izzat tou uss ney kabhi nahi thi bicharey Onu koROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elizabeth Darcydeeps07purvimeh

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasi_31

I went through so many replies VG has given but pata nahi why mera mann nahi maan raha hai.....Ermm Pehle toh I dont understand how this VG has so much of spare time to keep replying to so many messages....LOL I mean doesnt he work?LOL Oh surely not I think cos he is simply working on copy-paste with the twists too....Thumbs Downas u said...kya work...its just a repeat telecast with different character names and actorsOuch....aur baki sab"meine kuch nahiin kiya"LOL

Anyways, what I still wonder is how is he even telling it's not in his control and things were already decided?Silly It's not possible cos he came 3 weeks back and at that time the story didnt show even a single hint that it'd go 'this' way... So he just can't pull himself off from being blamed.....totally agree with u...jo bhi ho...ab show ka responsibility uspar hein...whether the viewers accept it or reject it..it must be his concernConfused...jab ithni saare protest mil raha hein tho he is the one who should take immediate action...we have all been so clear that this stupid track would be a terrible flop..ab it is upon him...varna blame tho usi par lagega..we dont care to check who wrote it as long as the script is mind pakaaofying..Angry

Jo bhi ho guys dunno why I'm still having this inner feeling that Taani can't ''actually'' marry Ritesh....Ermmme too still have hopes....may be they will fake a marriage...Confused...thats better than real marriage na....lekin yeh bhi ho saktha hein..ki vikas ek hero ban jaaye aur ithna pareshaan humein karne ke baad twist banakar taani ko anuraag ke saath shaadi karwa de...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Completely agree with Lizzy's post! The same thing I was wondering today in a li'l different way.... See 'Kasauti Zindagi Ki' title itself tells away it is all about challenges... so challenges can be like ANY thing that comes in the way.... There they can put worst of tiwsts and still it is kasauti.... Even 'Kayamath' title interpretation means it is going to be a doomed journey of the characters.... But 'Tere Liye' title doesn't tell us about anything like this... It does tell us about tragedies and how the story will contain lots of scarifices but at the end it can never be for some third party but will always be for the other lead character.... Now if Taani will marry Ritesh for some third party, it wont make sense at all... And as far as Onu ke liye is concerned, I HIGHLY disagree! Onu can never tell Taani to jump in this well....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Onu can never let tani marry ritesh if it is tere liye ... even if he is angry on tani he will never let her do something like this if we are to go by tere liye let alone ask her to do it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimeh-Ramya-

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

Originally posted by Soaps1

Dunno purvi but one thing is constant about all his different replies ... he seems to be trying to save himself and saying "i did not do it it was decided before" So that makes me wonder key how horrible it may be that he is in a way not ready to own it ROFL

But kher Tani ki Ritesh sey shadi phir bhi nahi ho sakti Angry

Maybe it is not.. That his twisted Logic here... ruk ja.. let see with what he comes to my reply....

Am super confidence it is a mandap drama.. i think Nupur will get exposed... kamini Aunty hai na...phikar not...  

Kamini Aunty kya karegi...undercover detective hain kya? LOL

If it ever (and it won't) happens, I think the andolan will either gatecrash and say "yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti nahi ho sakti nahi ho sakti!" (dhoom dhoom dish music, camera goes crazy, so on and so forth ROFL) or switch the brides so that it's Nupur OD'ed on purple wig sitting on the mandap! Ek teer se do nishaane!

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 28 December 2010 at 11:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07purvimehSoaps1

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Oh Purvi do you mean that kamini I mean Kamini Aunty has any further role than just for Taani-ko-jealous-karna??Ouch Then I'm scared she adds to the number of TQ members....Ermm Pehle hi bohot nahi hai jo ek aur ki entry laa rahe ho...Sleepy

Edited by manasi_31 - 28 December 2010 at 11:21am

deeps07

manasi_31 IF-Rockerz
manasi_31
manasi_31

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Deeps that is what I feel he isnt such a fool to leak out the future track after trying so much to create suspense....LOL He is merely confusing us with his replies....LOL and getting sadistic pleasure out of it...Angry

Don't kill me people but isnt Vikas's full name Vikas Goopta and not Vikas Gupta?Ermm ummm so that account?Ermm

deeps07

Go to top