Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread:26th Dec'10 - 2nd Jan'11 (Page 78)

farahs_6 IF-Dazzler
farahs_6
farahs_6

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

Ritesh supporting Taani at this juncture makes sense to me... Bcos inspite of knowing about Gulabo & Him taani took it all over her.... & maybe he think at this point she is trying to help Ritesh less that he knows what Nupur damage has nupur done... & Nupur will ultimately convince Ritesh too that Taani was responsible... 

But the base thing here if he think that it was Taani then why on the earth wld he even agree to it,,,

The whole fly will hate her to no ends... 

Why on the earth wld he even want her to marry her for kuhu sake... its beyond me.. By Pointing fingers towards Taani init self is tearing Taanu apart..Tou by marrying her its not gonna change anything

@bold..... He will marry tani for revenge, coz he will think tht tani is responsible for annanya's death...so he will marry her for revenge... bt characters love to marry someone for revengeSleepySleepy

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

from today epi one thing is clear that ritesh will misunderstand taani and held her responsible for ananyas death and to take revenge he will marry her.After seeing her goodness he will also fall for her.Kuch time ke baad such ka sab ko pata chal jai ga ke taani iz innocent but at that time it will be to late.

When Ritesh can see her goodness and change himself, why cant Anu marry her knowing her goodness??? Anu cant so easily agree for this stupid cross marriage.........Confused
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyaks

Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

from today epi one thing is clear that ritesh will misunderstand taani and held her responsible for ananyas death and to take revenge he will marry her.After seeing her goodness he will also fall for her.Kuch time ke baad such ka sab ko pata chal jai ga ke taani iz innocent but at that time it will be to late.

When Ritesh can see her goodness and change himself, why cant Anu marry her knowing her goodness??? Anu cant so easily agree for this stupid cross marriage.........Confused

agar sirf anu ka choice hein tho we could have been at peace...but taani ko bhi kuch akal hona chaahiye na...Confused
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

No it wont be because of kuhu ... reason would be some other ... equally stupid one Sleepy instead of tani doing everything on her own .... all she had to do was tell onu about gulabo ... I mean why do we love someone? Why do we want someone to love them? Takey har achey burey mey aik doosrey ka sath dey sakey? unn sey madad mang sakey? I don't know what kind of superfacial relationships BT people show

Aisey rishtoun ka kia faida in which you never share?
LOLwell bt always shows keeping secrets from loved ones but really dont know if we didnt say anything to loved ones and hiding info will actually ruin the relationship .why cant this cv's just change the rulesAngry as its "new way of love".why cant taani shares everything with anurag bcoz its new way in bt showsLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07farahs_6

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged

No it wont be because of kuhu ... reason would be some other ... equally stupid one Sleepy instead of tani doing everything on her own .... all she had to do was tell onu about gulabo ... I mean why do we love someone? Why do we want someone to love them? Takey har achey burey mey aik doosrey ka sath dey sakey? unn sey madad mang sakey? I don't know what kind of superfacial relationships BT people show

Ys all these BT heroines dont tell anything to their beloved's until they r critically in trouble and critisized by everyone. In Kis Desh also Heer tries to solve Prem's accident problem with her childhood frnd but days go and go where Prem doubts her for hiding sumthing at last one day it will blast like anything... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Seriously...THIS is the problem I have with the relationship as it stands...earlier we could understand Taani keeping quiet about people like Riteish and Nupur and what she knows about them because back then she felt the outsider who would never be such a big part of Onu's life -- when she didn't tell Onu about Riteish it was because she knew that Onu could easily get in trouble because of her and she would feel guilty for having him break away with the family (which is precisely what happens with the pills case) In such a case I could understand her saving the house on her own rather than telling Onu because she felt she didn't have the right to.

But in this case, Onu is her partner, he is her best friend and lover, and would-be husband...why can she not tell him about things going on in his own house? This is why I feel there should be some serious conversation, sharing etc between them, where they can connect not just physically and emotionally, but have the freedom to speak to each other about anything and everything...that was the magic of their relationship before these CVs came in Ouch

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 28 December 2010 at 10:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07purvimehmanasi_31soapsudsSoaps1

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

LOLwell bt always shows keeping secrets from loved ones but really dont know if we didnt say anything to loved ones and hiding info will actually ruin the relationship .why cant this cv's just change the rulesAngry as its "new way of love".why cant taani shares everything with anurag bcoz its new way in bt showsLOL

i tell u guys...yeh cv's aliens heinGeek....unhe human nature yaa emotion ke baare mein kuch nahiin patha...OuchOuch
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Daffodilee-Ramya-

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

Originally posted by mythili2

Hii evry1..
Ritesh has gone mad he told nupur abt gulabo..

ROFLROFL...patha nahiin mujhe hansee kyun aa rahi hein..CryCry

hehe he has lost it na..even i feel like laughing..generally he doesnt trust ny1 na haha he trusted tat stupid nupur..bt taani ll suffer..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

Go to top