Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread:26th Dec'10 - 2nd Jan'11 (Page 53)

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Okay..so guys I have two new threads in mind...Evil Smile

First is the Taanu Have to Get married to EACH OTHER aandolan...as suggested by Liz...Wink LOL

Second is well my idea, but I'm not saying it...LOL too Embarrassed to do so...LOL

And liz, Taposh is married now...I'm sure he is singing

Main Hoon Joru Ka Gulaam...aur banke rahoonga!!! ROFL ROFL

We want Taanu to get married to each other, and not the enemyParty
..i am all for it..Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Please modfity it ... We want Taanu to get married to eachother only and no one else ... else CVs might get her married to someone who is not an enemy but not Onu either ErmmROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07IndigoBlues

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Liz, maybe Nupur was always like that...but her ambition got out that dormant psycho side of her....at first her ambition was just something that made her leave Onu...but when it got shattered, it dealt such a big blow to her ego, that she became well..what she is now...LOL Not to mention that Ananya told her that Taani was trying to entrap Onu...Angry Ouch and Nupur might have convinced herself that Onu would want her back if she proved that Taani is actually trying to do something like that..hence the current misunderstanding track...LOL Ouch So you see..it's just a mix of that same deadly ambition-except that now it's not modeling, but it's Onu..and that psycho side of her which had not come out yet..as they say..we all are mad here...LOL it's just that some people bring it out of them..and in a bad way...Ouch

But Megs...if we had at least thoda sa hint about exactly how psycho she truly was, other than suicide coz under really crazy circumstances, even normal people will attempt suicide...I mean Nupur leaves, and before she leaves she's just presented as an overall nice, if a little self-involved, young ambitious woman who wants to have her cake and eat it too. Then she leaves (to our immense pleasure, might I add LOL) and we don't see what happens in the meantime and how she evolves or changes or whatever. We know she's desparate for a backup for her botched career but if there was at least some sort of indication of transition - it doesn't even have to be a scene, maybe just someone reading out stuff about the crazy things she does as a model (they could take a little inspiration from Fashion) or even a scene of normal Nupur in a moment of psycho-possessiveness and that would give us some indication the Nupur of old and the Nupur now are the same person!

Abt Taposh: Haha...what a time he chose to get married. Agar yeh sab pehle kiya hota then he would have finished his honeymoon by now and join us in andolan...though I bet he's more TQ-side on the TaAnu marriage still lol...

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 28 December 2010 at 12:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07IndigoBluesSoaps1

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Soapy..in our eyes whoever tries to steal Taani away from Onu is the enemy....Wink LOL 

Liz...

She was paagal enough to leave hamaara Onu for a purple wig..what else evidence do you need?? ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rozi-Elizabeth Darcydeeps07.shona.Soaps1

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

vandyy...i dont know how many times i rewatched that scene....BlushingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....thinking about it makes the temperature go up..BlushingWink....but still...taani's expression confuses me...Confused...it was sooo evident she wanted honeymoon.LOL...bhir mana kyun karr diya...bewakoof...D'oh
and did u notice.....
onu was getting way too distracted while tracing his fingers up her back!!!!WinkWink
phir he concenterated on auntyjii...
i wish he had usd this technique in honeymoon scene.......
toh ananya ki jagah...hum taani ki god bharai celebration kar rahe hote!ROFL

and my onu is buddhuuuD'oh
he needs to be trained to understand females...as he has not been in their company(nupur....i don't consider her a female anymoreStern Smile)

he should've understood wen girls say no...its always yes.....LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rozi-deeps07.shona.-Ramya-

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged

Soapy..in our eyes whoever tries to steal Taani away from Onu is the enemy....Wink LOL 

Liz...

She was paagal enough to leave hamaara Onu for a purple wig..what else evidence do you need?? ROFL

oki then clearly define what enemy stands for in the andolan Evil Smile
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Liz...

Arre wah...I forgot this! ShockedROFL Maan gaye judge sahiba! ROFL

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 28 December 2010 at 12:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesSoaps1

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
ok....I dont know if I should praise the CV's or be mad at them?Stern Smile...yesterday's episode was good.....not that great and not hair pulling bad......somewhere in the middle.....accha this Kamini aunty.....I'm indifferent about her....as long as she doesnt come between mere jaanu's she can do whateverBig smile

Edited by Tani91 - 28 December 2010 at 12:18am

Go to top