Episode Discussion Thread:26th Dec'10 - 2nd Jan'11 - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago
Tayaba...tu kyuuunnn aisa soch rahi hai...😑 shubh shub bholo..thakur ji ki kripa se sab kuch theek hoga..this is also a BT line i think....🀣

Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/more-trouble-taani-its-way

Okay...after reading this...I really wonder how much room there really is for anything other than Taani leaving (alone, mind!), Onu finding out the truth sometime after and going after her, and then something happening that makes Onu mad...though of course there's always the possibilty that Riteish will marry her in revenge πŸ˜•

I mean it's clear from here that:

1. The family will get to know what a douchebag Riteish really is and possibly (if they're a normal family at all!) throw him out of the house...wouldn't the family at least see Taani as someone who didn't do what Riteish accused her of doing?
2. Why would Riteish want to marry Taani, even for revenge, if he loves his wife that much? And if his "love" is an act then where does the question of revenge arise? πŸ˜•

from the article...it says that they will succeed in getting gulabo in the house...do that mean rithesh would marry gulabo?πŸ₯³...i am having hopes now...πŸ˜›

from the article...it says that they will succeed in getting gulabo in the house...do that mean rithesh would marry gulabo?πŸ₯³...i am having hopes now...πŸ˜›

🀣 πŸ€£ Yeh lo..Thakurji ki Kripa aa gayi.....🀣
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

🀣 πŸ€£ Yeh lo..Thakurji ki Kripa aa gayi.....🀣

🀣🀣...anutaani bhava!...🀣
Ahem..this is a super-duper-tastic scene...well the idea is..but trust me to write crappy scenes...πŸ˜†

Naina lageeyan baarishan
Te sukke sukke sapne vi pijj gaye
Naina lageeyan baarishan
Rove palkan de kone vich neendh meri
Naina laggeyan baarishan
Hanju digde ne chot lage dil te
Naina laggeyan baarishan
Rut birha de badlan di chaa gayi

Anurag took a swig of the drink. It was nameless, just like his love for Taani. But it was so intoxicating, that it made him forget all the pain, all the trouble, all the ravaging fears inside him, threatening to make their presence announced, threatening to make him believe that they had all come true...

He could hear the laughter of children outside, of guests chatting away of his parents greeting people with folded hands and forced smiles. He could see Nupur grinning away like a cat, after all, their marriage was next. He could not, however see the black hole inside his heart, but he could feel it. And boy, did it hurt.

Finally he decided he wasn't a Robby, who quietly left without making much of a fuss, though he did create a stir. He was Anurag Ganguly, and while he didn't always get what he wanted, Taani was his, and only his. No one, no one could steal her away from him. It wasn't possession, it was a connection that bound her to him.

I can see your tears Taani. They are unseen, just like my pain. I am coming, Taani, I am coming.

He slammed the bottle on the table and slowly advanced towards the mandap. Everyone stopped chatting and the gossiping turned into hushed whispers. What the hell was the elder son of the Ganguly family doing, staggering like a drunkard? His eyes bloodshot and full of rage, Anurag picked up Ritesh's hand and tossed him aside, like he was just a rag doll.

Then clasping Taani's trembling fist, he started leading her around the sacred fire, as the pandit chanted the mantras, obviously quite frightened. The entire atmosphere had been electrified. There was pin drop silence in the room. Everyone had their eyes focused on the couple. Taani was horrified, and yet to spellbound to do anything. She had never seen such a dark side of Onu before.

Finally Onu took the sindoor, and filled her maang before anyone could protest. And then, just like a clap of thunder, with a flash of lightning, he passed out cold, like he had been knocked over.

Taani gingerly fingered the vermillion powder in her head..and absorbed the reality of what had just happened. The biggest mistake of her life had been turned around in a moment. Onu had married her.

Ritesh was lying unconscious in a corner. Nupur fumed...and Taani, feeling the eyes of the onlookers boring into her, ran out of the place, crying tears, not knowing whether they were of grief that Onu had driven himself to such an anger, or happiness that she had finally got what she wanted...

The next morning..Onu woke up in the safety of his room..but with his heart in his mouth. What if Taani had really...no way. He looked at a tearful Neelu who simply nodded her head. Onu sank back into his bed with his hand on his head. His worst nightmare-even worse than that...how had he allowed this to happen?

Wait a minute-if he had passed out when he was drunk..then where was Taani? She would be at his bedside, damn her marriage to Ritesh...something was peculiar about this whole horror...

I suck, don't I? πŸ˜­ πŸ˜†
I got another reply but wohi purani batainπŸ˜†
Vikas Gupta December 28 at 7:11pm 
 there is very little i can do on the story right now as it has been decided even before i joined but hopefully when we work on the future story we will come with a way that wll make it different from kzk and kth ..... and also like u know tere liye was always suppose to be tragic .....so if everyone is expecting it to be haapy ..i dnt think so but yes but once we come back to present things wll change .... a new story wll happen that hasnt happened :) thankyou for supporting ....

😍😍😍

Edit add: this is for the scene not vikas's reply πŸ₯±
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by maha_k

I got another reply but wohi purani batainπŸ˜†
Vikas Gupta December 28 at 7:11pm 
 there is very little i can do on the story right now as it has been decided even before i joined but hopefully when we work on the future story we will come with a way that wll make it different from kzk and kth ..... and also like u know tere liye was always suppose to be tragic .....so if everyone is expecting it to be haapy ..i dnt think so but yes but once we come back to present things wll change .... a new story wll happen that hasnt happened :) thankyou for supporting ....

can someone please tell him to stop replying
So it means it will go KZK way πŸ€”πŸ₯±πŸ€’

Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

can someone please tell him to stop replying

🀣.....