Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread:26th Dec'10 - 2nd Jan'11 (Page 5)

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by Tani91

^yeah....but they have ALWAYS shown that no matter what happens Tani will only consider Onu her pati....even when Sushant track was going on she never was going to consider him her hubby.....her pati will always be Onu....I just hope they freaking make it official ASAP

But thats scary na ... being pati and considering pati ... i mean they can say in asylum she still considers onu as her pati but is married to someone else Ouch
arrey yaar that's what I'm afraid forOuch....and looking at BT's past record with mutiple marriages and divorces... UGHAngry

PLEASE for heaven's sake....PLEASE let Anurag-Tani get married peacefully...phir jo chae kar lo....in dono ki shaadi kar do

lol I think we need to go the PR way....where PR fans and some aunties had seriously sent so many letters and feedback to BT and Zee to reunite ArMan.....we have to do the same for TaAnuOuch

But i must say Tani is looking gorgeous these days .. finally they r consistent with her look and styling "touch wood" but too bad no taanu now Ouch
I know.....FINALLY they have consistency with her look.....meri angel looks so gorgeousDay Dreaming.....par ghade CV's wont let her use her  million dollar smile for a long time nowOuchAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by Tani91 - 27 December 2010 at 12:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pratamesh.shona.

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:36am | IP Logged
And those of you who had left last night or were not around must check this http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571598&TPN=93 our new campaign to tackle CVs evil plans ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tani91

^yeah....but they have ALWAYS shown that no matter what happens Tani will only consider Onu her pati....even when Sushant track was going on she never was going to consider him her hubby.....her pati will always be Onu....I just hope they freaking make it official ASAP

But thats scary na ... being pati and considering pati ... i mean they can say in asylum she still considers onu as her pati but is married to someone else Ouch

Then Onu, warden aunty and all of us will give Taani ki bachchi back her own words: awwal number ke jhoote!  AngryOuch Remember how she said that to pagal Onu when he remembered her song and then after that didn't react? Day Dreaming

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 27 December 2010 at 12:38am

Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
My prob with Tannu is not separation thats inevitable we all know that ... but marrying someone else Dead
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
i dnt even mind the longest seperation ever like arman had in PR, atleast they never married any1 else & i always knew they wudntLOL but i dnt know y i cant say the same for TaAnu...its like ur always scared the most for the thing u loveUnhappy & wat i m more scared bout is that when the lead actress gets married to supposedly the villain, they turn into the main couple! jai-bani, milind-prachi, prerna-bajaj, tujh sang preet lagayi couple (forgot their name). But i also noticed tht happened cuz mostly those supposedly villains were better actors than the actual heros...so i have a positive feeling bout TaAnu cuz we ALL know who's the best actor in TLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31Tani91Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Then Onu, warden aunty and all of us will give Taani ki bachchi back her own words: awwal number ke jhoote!  AngryOuch Remember how she said that to pagal Onu when he remembered her song and then after that didn't react? Day Dreaming

Yea i remember ... she will be jhoti herself then Ouch
Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

i dnt even mind the longest seperation ever like arman had in PR, atleast they never married any1 else & i always knew they wudntLOL but i dnt know y i cant say the same for TaAnu...its like ur always scared the most for the thing u loveUnhappy & wat i m more scared bout is that when the lead actress gets married to supposedly the villain, they turn into the main couple! jai-bani, milind-prachi, prerna-bajaj, tujh sang preet lagayi couple (forgot their name). But i also noticed tht happened cuz mostly those supposedly villains were better actors than the actual heros...so i have a positive feeling bout TaAnu cuz we ALL know who's the best actor in TLLOL
Yug-Vrinda didnt get married in TSPLS???Shocked wow I had stopped watching that show....but didnt know they went that route

and yeah I hope and pray to Kekta maiya...PLEASE do not go Kayamath-Kausauti way......pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls DO NOTCry

I dont mind the PR way....even though it was close to torture for me (me LOVE ArManTongueDay Dreaming) but I was happy that they didnt get married to other people and they were seriously that close

and yeah I agree with you about best actorWink

Edited by Tani91 - 27 December 2010 at 12:42am

.shona.

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
shonna in Tujh Sang i dont think the one varinda got married to was a better actor Ouch

Go to top