Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

🀣🀣🀣

And new kind of love means my Onu will have no honey moon ... phir bhi sari zindagi tani key liye jiye ga aur kabhi tani uski nahi ho gi kiun tani ki shadi kisi aur sey ho chuki ho gi aur usko uss kisi aur key bachoun sey attachment ho gi jo ussey mama kehtey hoon gey πŸ₯±πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Par how will this new kind of love make us happy? 🀣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: chocolover89

Par how will this new kind of love make us happy? 🀣

I think his statement about new kind of love was to back track from his old statement about "you will be happy" so now no happiness only new kinds of love πŸ€”πŸ€£
Soaps1 thumbnail
I hope they atleast know its Tere Liye from both sides and not just one i.e tani's πŸ˜† because till now it has been tere liye from both ... even if onu's tere liye were mostly as friend and tani's as lover still it has been tere liye from both πŸ€” and Onu letting tani marry ritesh for whatever reason would negate that tere liye totally
gilmores thumbnail

I think his statement about new kind of love was to back track from his old statement about "you will be happy" so now no happiness only new kinds of love πŸ€”πŸ€£

I hope the new kind of love doesn't make us want to bang our heads against the wall 🀣
Soaps1 thumbnail
And if tani is married to ritesh or someone else and refuses to leave her hubby for Onu and Onu can't stop loving her and keeps doing every possible thing for her and visa versa it won't be new kind of love ... been there done that Prerna πŸ₯±
Soaps1 thumbnail
But honestly i did not know love ki bhi old aur new kinds hoti hien ... i always thought love sirf love hoti hey 🀣
gilmores thumbnail
Let's hope VG has heard of Prerna and her epic love story..with her going bajaj or basu every minute 🀣 And then finally reuniting with her true love....in heaven 🀣 
gilmores thumbnail

But honestly i did not know love ki bhi old aur new kinds hoti hien ... i always thought love sirf love hoti hey 🀣

zamaana badal gaya hai 🀣 
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but seriously doesnt it say in the lyrics, har khushi gawa kar bhi jo ek khushi miley woh maglu tere liye? doesnt it mean both taanu want happiness for each other no matter wat? then tani marrying riteish in no way can justify tht line in the song cuz how on earth is onu supposed to get happiness if tani marries riteish?πŸ€” she will be doing it for his family more than onu...but TL's whole storyline is bout how both taanu & their love r each other's 1st priority.

after yesterday's awesome epi, i m pretty sure today's one is going to be a disastrous oneπŸ₯±
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

zamaana badal gaya hai 🀣 

Yea zamana badal gaya, CV badal gaya ... nahi badali tou bas story line nahi badal saki πŸ˜†