Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread:26th Dec'10 - 2nd Jan'11 (Page 13)

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Just one YRF writer will improve TL soo much! And we will be spared from the usual BT stuff also LOL

Oh I know..Kajal Bhai was just something else! I loved her..still do..Rajni bhabhi is SO different from kajal bhai! I am remembering lots of old shows today..khichdi, office office, sarabhai vs. sarabhai, and old EK shows!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91.shona.

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

@Chandni
Oh I wish I saw it! And yes before first generation leap Kyunki was really good..and even after the leap it was good for a while...oh yes the kyunki craze was quite something..LOL

From your list, Prerna-Anurag got togetehr in the last episode..well their souls/ghosts got together in heaven ROFL 
Kavya-Anjali didn't since Kavya died (deeps just told me Smile)..
Not sure about the rest..but I wanna say that Karan-Nandini got together and so did Sujal-Kashish after Kashish's what was it? 8 marriages ROFLROFL
And I really hope we can add Taani-Anurag to that list also!

@deeps
Yes Hum Paanch was a great show..very entertaining!

I still remember this one Star Parivar awards show where they made fun of practically every show...they did this Mere Anganey Mein version on Kyunki, Kahaani, Kasautii and KTH...for Kashish they said..."jiske biwi Kashish phere lene uska kaam hain, har mahine shaadiyon ka, Guiness book mein inka naam hein..."ROFL and for Anurag/Prerna/Bajaj it was: "jiski Mummy Prerna uske bachche toh hairaan hain - Bajaj hain yaa Basu?"...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07.shona.Tani91turqoisedress

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
BTW i m wondering how much hype wud this current TL track wud create among audienceErmm They left the whole ananya dying thing for today i guess. But they shud've remembered JDJ comes on a monday too plus rani-vidya r gonna come today & moreover JDJ's sooooo smart, it always shows the BEST performance EXACTLY RIGHT sharp at 10 pm!LOL I remember last week they showed sushant's perfect 30 performance at 10 pm...i was stuck between JDJ & TL tht dayUnhappy

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 27 December 2010 at 1:51am
turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

@Chandni
Oh I wish I saw it! And yes before first generation leap Kyunki was really good..and even after the leap it was good for a while...oh yes the kyunki craze was quite something..LOL

From your list, Prerna-Anurag got togetehr in the last episode..well their souls/ghosts got together in heaven ROFL 
Kavya-Anjali didn't since Kavya died (deeps just told me Smile)..
Not sure about the rest..but I wanna say that Karan-Nandini got together and so did Sujal-Kashish after Kashish's what was it? 8 marriages ROFLROFL
And I really hope we can add Taani-Anurag to that list also!

@deeps
Yes Hum Paanch was a great show..very entertaining!

I still remember this one Star Parivar awards show where they made fun of practically every show...they did this Mere Anganey Mein version on Kyunki, Kahaani, Kasautii and KTH...for Kashish they said..."jiske biwi Kashish phere lene uska kaam hain, har mahine shaadiyon ka, Guiness book mein inka naam hein..."ROFL and for Anurag/Prerna/Bajaj it was: "jiski Mummy Prerna uske bachche toh hairaan hain - Bajaj hain yaa Basu?"...LOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
I remember seeing that I think ROFL It was hilarious ROFL Didn't they always make fun of Baa's age? ROFL 
.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
VG said i will be happyParty
but after wat RS did, i cant trust replies from producers/CVs anymoreLOL
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged

I remember seeing that I think ROFL It was hilarious ROFL Didn't they always make fun of Baa's age? ROFL 

Yeah with Aaati kya Khandala...and another one on Ronit Roy titled Paap hain Bajaj ban ke...LOL

@Shonaa...kab kahaan kaise???Shocked Tell tell!
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Saw the reply Shonaa...phew...I hope that means they're not going the multiple marriages way...or even double-marriages way...
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Why do I still  feel...even after the SBS prediction thingy...why does it make me all the more certain that Taani and Riteish won't get married...Confused I mean optimism ke koi hadd hotey hain...

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 27 December 2010 at 3:50am

Go to top