Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread:26th Dec'10 - 2nd Jan'11 (Page 108)

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 4644

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Friday 31st new yr celebration on star plus

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Joined: 24 November 2010
Posts: 17130

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pratamesh

Friday 31st new yr celebration on star plus

OuchOuchOuch

v r missing one epi.. Confused



OuchOuch
mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Joined: 07 November 2009
Posts: 28536

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramyaks

Originally posted by Pratamesh

Friday 31st new yr celebration on star plus

OuchOuchOuch

v r missing one epi.. Confused



OuchOuch
OuchOuch It didnt strike me only.... One epi short this weekAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Joined: 13 April 2009
Posts: 16300

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Already weekend itna lamba lagta hy and now Friday bheOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Joined: 13 August 2006
Posts: 4526

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
OMG.....kya kya hogaya...?..rithesh aur nupur 's honeymoon.....?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....i dont mind at allWink...as long as i get to watch anutaani married only to each other and having a real honeymoon someday before i die..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Joined: 13 August 2006
Posts: 4526

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

Originally posted by ramyaks

Originally posted by Pratamesh

Friday 31st new yr celebration on star plus

OuchOuchOuch

v r missing one epi.. Confused



OuchOuch
OuchOuch It didnt strike me only.... One epi short this weekAngry

kalindi...actually...we got a fare episode till now this weekErmm...so probably we r going to be tortured for the rest of the week with the usual crap and misunderstandings and blaming and cryingD'oh...these cv's ithne bhi meharbaan hum parr nahiin honge ki poore week taanulicious episodes dikhaaye...Ouch(actually..i am not keeping hopes...dil toot na jaayeBroken Heart)....agar aisa crap hee dikhaane hein tho its better we get one day off na...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishti_17

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Joined: 07 November 2009
Posts: 28536

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

OMG.....kya kya hogaya...?..rithesh aur nupur 's honeymoon.....?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....i dont mind at allWink...as long as i get to watch anutaani married only to each other and having a real honeymoon someday before i die..LOL
LOLLOL Real honeymoon??? I doubt whether we will ever get to see it... TaAnu married is like enough for us yaaLOLLOL.. Jyaada kee umeed nahi karteWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07IndigoBlues

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Joined: 07 November 2009
Posts: 28536

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07


kalindi...actually...we got a fare episode till now this weekErmm...so probably we r going to be tortured for the rest of the week with the usual crap and misunderstandings and blaming and cryingD'oh...these cv's ithne bhi meharbaan hum parr nahiin honge ki poore week taanulicious episodes dikhaaye...Ouch(actually..i am not keeping hopes...dil toot na jaayeBroken Heart)....agar aisa crap hee dikhaane hein tho its better we get one day off na...Confused
Ya, umeed se doogna mila iss week mein.. I agree with u, Nupur n Ritesh are gonna be all over the episodes nowD'ohD'oh.... But Friday bahut yaad aayegi yaarEmbarrassedLOL.. TL has become like a necessity now....... How are we supposed to survive?ShockedLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07IndigoBlues

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 109   Views: 24040

Pyari_Zahra 109 24040 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 723   Views: 78672

SunShine_A 723 78672 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1174   Views: 97497

--sanchita-- 1174 97497 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 527   Views: 27584

-Dimple- 527 27584 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Episode Discussion Thread: 16-20th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 318   Views: 17159

-Dimple- 318 17159 21 August 2010 at 11:10am by .Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index