Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Meg if i am not wrong we did not have a pagal Onu scene yesterday 🤔
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
IF ritesh comes to know abt d mahantaa of tani why wil he try to separate taanu in 1st place,if he comes 2 know d truth wil he live nupur.
Ritesh can only support tani if something happens 2 aonu n if he knows tani's truth
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Because I had this totally dreamy song in my mind for paagal onu..and i had this totally rocking scene which would be a mix of non-paagal onu and paagal onu..and taani before asylum and taani after asylum...a very grand scale and yet simple...gosh..i sound like an event planner...🤣 😍 And Rome was not built in seven days na...😆
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't care in how many days Rome was built ... i want my pagal onu bas! just like Ritesh Tani marriage can't happen bas! 🤣
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
who here thinks gulabo & kamini auntyyyyy look the same?😕
😆
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

who here thinks gulabo & kamini auntyyyyy look the same?😕
😆

I had this doubt in the beginning..... but they luk different😉
.shona. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

On top of this, Shonaa, we've already had two different articles in abt the same week saying different things about the twist...I mean if this much can change about the way the script is to progress, I'm guessing we'll see something different from the Riteish Taani marriage, especially now that they know how many viewers hate that twist...😕 

i have stopped believing in articles & sbs...they r always wrong & TL is too unpredictable🤣
plus y wud sbs wud give away such MAJOR twist by telling us bout tani & riteish's marriage? wudnt the TL ppl sue them for tht?😆 word like "marriage" is definitely coming in the upcoming track...who's marriage kya pata😆

BTW onu said to tani today..." i know u will always be there to protect me"...now it makes me wonder if riteish will do something to onu🤔
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
In the beginning when they put that Komolika BG music on Kamini aunty I thought she was Gulabo only! 😆 Btw Megs lagey raho I want to see scene, and for once I want the CVs to follow Parineeta...now that they've stopped fighting Onu should do the secret wedding thing fast and then whatever they want to do let them do!
.shona. thumbnail
if they r following kzk path...then they shud also remember anurag-prerna had honeymoon before marriage😡😍
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

i have stopped believing in articles & sbs...they r always wrong & TL is too unpredictable🤣
plus y wud sbs wud give away such MAJOR twist by telling us bout tani & riteish's marriage? wudnt the TL ppl sue them for tht?😆 word like "marriage" is definitely coming in the upcoming track...who's marriage kya pata😆

BTW onu said to tani today..." i know u will always be there to protect me"...now it makes me wonder if riteish will do something to onu🤔

That was exactly what I thought was so fishy...I mean if it's such a huge twist why publicize it so much? 🤔 And SBS also said carried along the Onu is Cute Baby's father idea before it was revealed to us that it was Robbie...all these more than obvious pointers to Riteish and Taani are cementing my belief that it won't happen!