Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Tere Liye  is now becoming the typical EKTA SERIAL in which the cleverw it tht i vamp becomes successful in creating b/w the hero n heroine..!!!
i knew it tht it was gonna be Nupur behind this Ritesh- Ananya case!!😑
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Taani wont marry Ritesh I dont mind if she doesnt marry anyone in her life but she cant marry Ritesh that's it...🀣

Chalo guys enough of andolan for today....🀣

And Nads check your PM dabba...me needs your help.....πŸ˜†

Edited by manasi_31 - 13 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: manasi_31

How can Onu blame Taani any way? It's just not possible.... Atleast today's episode made it very clear for me.... How honestly he told Taani that he knows she can never think anything against his family!! Dunno I feel that if it has to happen it wont happen cos Onu will get upset with Taani or will choose family over her....πŸ€”

Anu has often spoken these beautiful words to Tani  before too, but  whenever something happens in which everyone blames Tani, Anu too does the same....usually
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
haye mere TaAnu😍😍😍😍😍😍 today's scene was so cute and adorable....esp with Kamini aunty🀣

as for Gulabo drama...the sonner Ritesh is exposed the betterπŸ₯±
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pata nahin kya bolun kaha shuru karoon...i m numb😍😍😍
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I dont think ritesh wil b exposed see golabo wil tel everything 2 ananya in her room fter which immediately ananya wil go into labour n die ind hospital now no one except ananya knows abt ritesh
here nupur wil play her cards she wil say tani bribed gulabo to tel lies abt ritesh n prove it by asking tani for the necklace,
so because of this aonu wont believe tani at that point as necklace has been given by tani.
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If that happens they should either stop calling the serial Tere Liye...or they should make Riteish tell them the truth. Taani should have honestly told Riteish at least and made it clear that she'd given the necklace to Gulabo to shut her up...πŸ˜• After all he should know the kind of things she's been forced to do just to keep his secret a secret and kill himself with the guilt 😑Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😍
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You know TOI's article mentioning nikhil arya is scaring me as it hints he is turning positive ... matlab it means he will be positive in future matlab another bajaj in the making πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±