Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Lizzy often it happens that SBS gives us some news long after we get it from India-Forums....  And I have been observing SBS has some of its jasoos visiting India-Forums....🤣 Kisine yaaha ki possibility padh li hogi from their team and they are merely 'predicting' it to be true....😆 No matter what I still stick to Taani wont marry Ritesh....🤣 Atleast that is what I will keep on saying till they actually show this worst prediction coming true in the episodes....🤣
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Wohi toh mein keh rahi hoon 🤣🤣🤣 Not only that, let's take that a step further coz I do NOT trust the creatives...Taani ki shaadi sirf aur SIRF Onu ke saath ho jaayegi bas!🤣 Pehli shaadi, akhri bhi aur in dono shaadiyan ke beech mein sab ke sab shaadiyan bhi, sirf aur SIRF Onu ke saath!

now this seems to be a complete prayer..😆😆😆...hope it comes true...😍
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Even if CVs are trying to prove that they dont show bloopers 😆 it is just not possible.... Ritesh's surname is Sengupta and Basu is Nupur's surname hai naa?🤪🤣🤣🤣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deeps07

looks like u have more than TL experience with vikas guptha..😕😆😆

KDMHMD days ... although he left KDMHMD in good times but he later became head of BT creative over all in-charge  😆
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

now this seems to be a complete prayer..😆😆😆...hope it comes true...😍

Kya karen...we have to be foolproof...warna there will be loopholes, they'll make Taani do a Kashish and then turn to us and say "kya re? Pehli shaadi aur aakhri shaadi Taani did with Onu na? You never mentioned that you didn't want any additional shaadis in between" 🤣 
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasi_31

Even if CVs are trying to prove that they dont show bloopers 😆 it is just not possible.... Ritesh's surname is Sengupta and Basu is Nupur's surname hai naa?🤣

ideas math de yaar...warna yeh log nupur ke bhai ko le aayegi...🤣🤣
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The cv is intelligent there is some other suspence behind aonu going mad n if the news abt tani ritesh is true than there is no point in story as aonu would go mad becoz of this reason n d viewers would easily know d story becoz of this they might b diverting d attention
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Kya karen...we have to be foolproof...warna there will be loopholes, they'll make Taani do a Kashish and then turn to us and say "kya re? Pehli shaadi aur aakhri shaadi Taani did with Onu na? You never mentioned that you didn't want any additional shaadis in between" 🤣 

🤣Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Omg Taani 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasi_31

Lizzy often it happens that SBS gives us some news long after we get it from India-Forums....  And I have been observing SBS has some of its jasoos visiting India-Forums....🤣 Kisine yaaha ki possibility padh li hogi from their team and they are merely 'predicting' it to be true....😆 No matter what I still stick to Taani wont marry Ritesh....🤣 Atleast that is what I will keep on saying till they actually show this worst prediction coming true in the episodes....🤣

mujhe bhi lagtha hein ki sbs sirf predict karr raha tha...they r as clueless as us😆...but this vikas does make me go 🤪...i dont know what to interpre out of his replies...its clear he is thoroughly enjoying making us miserable..🤪