Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
from today epi one thing is clear that ritesh will misunderstand taani and held her responsible for ananyas death and to take revenge he will marry her.After seeing her goodness he will also fall for her.Kuch time ke baad such ka sab ko pata chal jai ga ke taani iz innocent but at that time it will be to late.
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ramyaks

am afraid on this line

why?πŸ€”...may be they r thinking of getting anutaani together for a change😳😳😳..usually that never happens in BTπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...so twist ban gaya naa...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ritesh supporting Taani at this juncture makes sense to me... Bcos inspite of knowing about Gulabo & Him taani took it all over her.... & maybe he think at this point she is trying to help Ritesh less that he knows what Nupur damage has nupur done... & Nupur will ultimately convince Ritesh too that Taani was responsible... 

But the base thing here if he think that it was Taani then why on the earth wld he even agree to it,,,

The whole fly will hate her to no ends... 

Why on the earth wld he even want her to marry her for kuhu sake... its beyond me.. By Pointing fingers towards Taani init self is tearing Taanu apart..Tou by marrying her its not gonna change anything
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Okay...doesn't sound like a very good epi to me...should I watch it? In Dubai with family now and for some funny reason they telecast TL only 10 pm UAE time which would be 11.30 in India...now wondering if I should bother watching this epi at all πŸ˜•
deeps07 thumbnail
mein haar maan gayi....mein khabhi inn cv's ko samajh nahiin paaongi...it seems,they r some sort of aliens..totally unaware of human emotions and nature...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No it wont be because of kuhu ... reason would be some other ... equally stupid one πŸ₯± instead of tani doing everything on her own .... all she had to do was tell onu about gulabo ... I mean why do we love someone? Why do we want someone to love them? Takey har achey burey mey aik doosrey ka sath dey sakey? unn sey madad mang sakey? I don't know what kind of superfacial relationships BT people show

Aisey rishtoun ka kia faida in which you never share?
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ritesh wil hate tani and even try whatever possible 2 destroy tani's life
nupur wil help him once gulabo tels ananya everything she wil die after that nupur wil say that tani got gulabu so that she would prove ritesh as a bad person ,nupur wil ask tani where is her necklace everyone wil feel tani bribed gulabo like how her father had done as shekhar feels after this GOD knows what wil happen wil aonu support her or not wil decide d course of d show
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramyaks

am afraid on this line

i find some sense in his replyπŸ˜† if they get taani-ritesh they cant repair the relationship of taanu so ritesh-taani will never happen and should not happen
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cv's for ruinig our taanu 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘
deeps07 thumbnail
did they show the complete sbs segment?....the kiss scene?..