Episode Discussion Thread:26th Dec'10 - 2nd Jan'11 - Page 53

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

can someone please tell him to stop replying
😲 He is just copy pasting the same thing.. "Maine kuch nahi kiya"
Exactly ... he is not even rady to own up the story and keeps saying "mey ney kuch nahi kia" πŸ€”πŸ˜†
i am having an idea.πŸ€“..may be taani wont marry rithesh...she may sign some contract for god knows why.....and convince others that they got married...this way it would be different from KZK and KTHπŸ€”....sorry i still cant accept what he is saying😭...TL couldnt be like KZK..😑😑😑
Even the most tragic love stories have an element of beauty to them..the vamps..they don't have just petty grudges..if they are psycho..they show it beautifully..in the most criminal mind-tastic way possible...secondly...if the lovers are separated..they do it the way taanu separation scene while kids..it was so...😍..and even the most Gothic Virginia-Andrews-istic twists have an element of true horror and tragedy to them..not something as sick as Taani-Ritesh..so please...i don't buy the whole tragic and not happy thing...πŸ€”

If anything, I am glad they gave us Paagal Onu..now that's what you call a beautiful tragedy...😍 (don't get me wrong..i'm not saying he is a tragedy....I'm talking about the heart-touchingness of paagal onu-taani scenes...πŸ˜† πŸ˜)
Originally posted by Soaps1

Exactly ... he is not even rady to own up the story and keeps saying "mey ney kuch nahi kia" πŸ€”πŸ˜†

he sounds like a 12 year boy afraid to accept his own mistakesπŸ˜•.....well yes vikas...u r doing a very BIG mistake...😑😑😑😑
He said he will try to make it different once the story comes in present till then its kzk πŸ₯± lekin mey ney kuch nahi kia πŸ˜†
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Tragedy does not mean female lead marrying a vaillan to save some darned property and not tell a word to her love about it πŸ€” Tragedy i don't mind but tragedy does not mean female lead has to marry someone else πŸ₯±
mujhe tl ke tragic hone se koi problem naheen balke mujhe toh taani ki ritesh se shaadi ho ne se problem hai.if taani marries someone else itna bura naheen lagta jaise subudh ya sushant.akhir bt ke drama mein grey characters ko itne imp kyun di jaati hai.
Like seriously, that's not tragedy, that's boring!

And Megs...why...whyyyy can't you be a CV 😭
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Even the most tragic love stories have an element of beauty to them..the vamps..they don't have just petty grudges..if they are psycho..they show it beautifully..in the most criminal mind-tastic way possible...secondly...if the lovers are separated..they do it the way taanu separation scene while kids..it was so...😍..and even the most Gothic Virginia-Andrews-istic twists have an element of true horror and tragedy to them..not something as sick as Taani-Ritesh..so please...i don't buy the whole tragic and not happy thing...πŸ€”

If anything, I am glad they gave us Paagal Onu..now that's what you call a beautiful tragedy...😍 (don't get me wrong..i'm not saying he is a tragedy....I'm talking about the heart-touchingness of paagal onu-taani scenes...πŸ˜† πŸ˜)

couldnt agree with u more megz.......vikas and us have two different theories on love it seems....vikas's meaning of tragic love is his sadistic pleasure in seeing us lose our heads..😑😑😑...well for us tragedy holds for something else...😭😭
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago