Frequent Posters

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Tomorrow has ARRIVED!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
gooo run and watch sbs....onu trying to kiss taani...
and taani is a big duffer!
ohhh god.,,,,,i want star player to upload today's epi...unedited version...now!!!!!!
Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
2days epi on sbs was just AWESOME tani looked gorgues n aonu was just cool n handsome as ever but the thing they said at last was a heart broker "hu sakta hai tani apne jeja ke sath shaadi kar le"
hope this doesnt happenEdited by Pratamesh - 13 years ago
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
after showing such a cute segment they gave a heart attack sadistic pleasure for sbs . i hate all of them who speaks about taani and ritesh .
wow when will night come😍

But why so much focus on something that's already been heavily hinted at in the story...shayad...too much hinting = red herring? I mean you focus on such a thing so much then where is the surprise/newness element in it...I believe that if Riteish/Taani shaadi was really happening we wouldn't have SO much focus on it...I still remember how, in Kumkum, the PH (I know it wasn't BT but still!) heavily publicised the Vishal/Kumkum shaadi, and later she gets married to her husband's brother Sumit, a twist that was hardly even considered then -- why is Riteish/Taani being publicized so much if it is really happening? And to take an example from TL itself...Cute Baby being Onu's kid was heavily publicized...to the extent of being on SBS as well with Rajat calling himself the kid's chacha (isn't that what he called himself on that SBS segment on the day the actual raaz was aired?) and THEN we got to the actual secret...I feel such a strong focus on RiTaani...kuch toh gadbad hain...😈

Yes, yes...this is Lizzy Darcy in denial mode...πŸ˜†

Edited to Add: Did I just give Riteish and Taani a jodi name??😲😲 OMG nahiiiiiin! Ghor kalyug aa gaye hain mere dost!! πŸ˜†
Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If what they said on sbs is going 2 happen i hope that they show a leap of 3yrs immediately:-(
wont b able 2 c taanu separated
Daffodilee thumbnail
liz we are only discussing but in the show they are still showing good moments between taAnu which makes me afraid  bcoz in BT if they showed happpiness more and more intense happiness then it means a very big seperation is awiaitng for us .but still i feal taani-ritesh will never happen but i am afraid of cv's
Daffodilee thumbnail

and one thing taani herslef dont know how anurag goes pagal it will be shown after anurag's recovery so i  doubt leap is infront of the door

Originally posted by: anuu2010

liz we are only discussing but in the show they are still showing good moments between taAnu which makes me afraid  bcoz in BT if they showed happpiness more and more intense happiness then it means a very big seperation is awiaitng for us .but still i feal taani-ritesh will never happen but i am afraid of cv's

Separation toh we've been expecting since the very beginning of the show Anuu...but I find this excessive focus on Riteish/Taani shaadi possibility (the hints on the show itself, predictions from SBS, Vikas' replies...) a little fishy...and I feel the opposite will happen, we WILL see TaAnu shaadi...but this could still be just me in denial!
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tani ritesh ki shadi nahi ho gi bas!!! 😑

Onu tani 😍