Episode Discussion Thread:26th Dec'10 - 2nd Jan'11 - Page 38

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by _-sHoNaa-_

but seriously doesnt it say in the lyrics, har khushi gawa kar bhi jo ek khushi miley woh maglu tere liye? doesnt it mean both taanu want happiness for each other no matter wat? then tani marrying riteish in no way can justify tht line in the song cuz how on earth is onu supposed to get happiness if tani marries riteish?🤔 she will be doing it for his family more than onu...but TL's whole storyline is bout how both taanu & their love r each other's 1st priority.

after yesterday's awesome epi, i m pretty sure today's one is going to be a disastrous one🥱

Not just that Onu won't be happy ... but how can Onu (no matter what) let tani marry ritesh knowing she won't be happy? It has always been tere liye from Onu's as well as Tani's side ... Onu does anythnig for tani's happiness and tani does anything for Onu's ... so her marrying ritesh will kill that tere liye
btw VG didnt say its new KIND of love...he said its a new WAY of love🤣 news wayss 😍 i think he meant showing luv between pagal onu & a famous singer wud be a new way u knw😃
enough of brooding over wats gonna happen next!
lets enjoy the present🤣
the highlight of yesterday's epi....
wen nupur was dancing...onu's face was turned towards the other side...where taani had gone....not once did he look at nupur🤣
Originally posted by Soaps1

Yea zamana badal gaya, CV badal gaya ... nahi badali tou bas story line nahi badal saki 😆
And that too when we will probably be happy with the change in story according to predictions 🤣 

Originally posted by -vandy-

enough of brooding over wats gonna happen next!
lets enjoy the present🤣
the highlight of yesterday's epi....
wen nupur was dancing...onu's face was turned towards the other side...where taani had gone....not once did he look at nupur🤣

Iss mey highlight kia hey? After that airport scene when tani stopped from nupur from leaving ... my onu has never looked at nupur when tani is around ... infact even that day he was looking at tani sadly while nupur was n his arms 😆
Originally posted by Soaps1

Not just that Onu won't be happy ... but how can Onu (no matter what) let tani marry ritesh knowing she won't be happy? It has always been tere liye from Onu's as well as Tani's side ... Onu does anythnig for tani's happiness and tani does anything for Onu's ... so her marrying ritesh will kill that tere liye

unless riteish will be threatening tani tht he will kill onu, then i can understand y she wud want to marry riteish...she wud sacrifice her happiness for onu's life & onu wud be unaware so he wudnt be able to stop her . Otherwise i dnt see any other reason why she would do that or why onu woudl even let her do tht.

And laboni's absence scares me more...atleast she cud've stopped tani from taking mahan actions u knw if she's going to make one soon Tani has nobody rite now wid her, nor her brother or her mom, which is a matter to worry about🤔
And sorry to say but even i was not looking at nupur .. i don't know but i some how really don't like this new nupur ... i feel she does not fit the character at all ... even if they have changed they character more negative ... i find her too OTT
I really liked yesterday's episode..it's the first episode that I watched completely in like week or so..

I loved TaAnu's expressions! They were hilarious..Taani was really jealous and very angry and Onu, though was terrified of Kamini aunty, couldn't stop making Taani jealous 🤣 

btw VG didnt say its new KIND of love...he said its a new WAY of love🤣 news wayss 😍 i think he meant showing luv between pagal onu & a famous singer wud be a new way u knw😃

Pagal Onu 😍

unless riteish will be threatening tani tht he will kill onu, then i can understand y she wud want to marry riteish...she wud sacrifice her happiness for onu's life & onu wud be unaware so he wudnt be able to stop her . Otherwise i dnt see any other reason why she would do that or why onu woudl even let her do tht.

And laboni's absence scares me more...atleast she cud've stopped tani from taking mahan actions u knw if she's going to make one soon Tani has nobody rite now wid her, nor her brother or her mom, which is a matter to worry about🤔

And the one she had ... the one who loves her the most and cares for her no matter what ... she will never bother speaking to him