Episode Discussion Thread:26th Dec'10 - 2nd Jan'11 - Page 35

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anuu2010

within two weeks how priya(hope i can call you priya) but i will be happy if they show present so soon

Yeah you can call me Priya😊

But why cant leap happen within 2 weeks? Ritesh's truth is out anyways and Ananya's godbharai is also over. Only way to stop Onu-tani's marriage is death in the family because misunderstandings between shekhar and taani will only cause onu to support her. I hope Cts are not planning to extend Ananya's character 😡
Seriously, I dont want either Onu or Tani to marry anyone other than to each other. I can accept misunderstanding but not marriage. Thats completely unacceptable. Edited by priya_sparsha - 13 years ago

And also Cts are completely focusing now only on Onu-tani, ritesh and ananya only. Laboni ma, Taposh, Mauli, her parents, robbie are missing from the picture.

They might first show a leap after ananya dies of abt 3years than tani takes care of aonu n sees that he remember everything in between this they might show the past that would b interesting also n wil ke the viewers anchored 2 d show
Originally posted by Pratamesh

They might first show a leap after ananya dies of abt 3years than tani takes care of aonu n sees that he remember everything in between this they might show the past that would b interesting also n wil ke the viewers anchored 2 d show

I think this is what will exactly happen😊
If that happens it would good i dont want 2 c taanu separated for too long nor do i want 2 c rona of tani thats realy bad why only tani n aonu cry all d time
Tani ki shadi ritesh sey nahi ho gi nahi ho gi nahi ho gi ... am not accepting it till they actually break my heart in 1000 tiny winy itsy bitsy little pieces 🤔

But if we go by the the story promo ... "ye kahani hey anurag ki aur tani ki jin key naam kabhi nahi jur paey" ... then 🤔 But that line is already proven wrong because in asylum Tani herself said "humara naam hamesha aik saath lia jata tha magar hamarey rishtey ko kabhi naam nahi mil saka" so unkey naam tou jurey hi hien 🤣
Originally posted by Soaps1

Tani ki shadi ritesh sey nahi ho gi nahi ho gi nahi ho gi ... am not accepting it till they actually break my heart in 1000 tiny winy itsy bitsy little pieces 🤔

But if we go by the the story promo ... "ye kahani hey anurag ki aur tani ki jin key naam kabhi nahi jur paey" ... then 🤔 But that line is already proven wrong because in asylum Tani herself said "humara naam hamesha aik saath lia jata tha magar hamarey rishtey ko kabhi naam nahi mil saka" so unkey naam tou jurey hi hien 🤣

really...hamse kuch nahi chupthe...aur hum kabhi bhoolenge bhi nahiin....🤣🤣🤣....

someone please remind vikas about first episode i think we should pm him YT link of first episode😆.i still think he is fooling us means he can not assure us that what we are thinking is right. so if he is saying k he cant change story means somehow he is telling us that what we are thinking is definitely rite 😕
Edited by maha_k - 13 years ago
Yea his reply hints that he is trying to tell us that things will take a turn for the worst and tani ritesh marriage will happen ... but we should not blame him for this twist as it was planned already ... and spare him of our wrath 🤔🤣 and yesterday he told shonna "you will be happy" ... and later he back tracked and said "you will see a new kind of love" ... now that new kind of love we all know what it can possibly be 🥱

But that would be so 🤢

Or VG is simply getting his own share of sadistic pleasure by confusing us 😆