Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread:26th Dec'10 - 2nd Jan'11 - Page 32

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
he said the story cant be changed but we will get to see a new way of love when we come to present time...a new way of love? wats tht?😕😆

I hope JDJ doesnt go over 10 pm today, really want today's epi to get high ratings😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm, I keep thinking about the whole "Basu" thing. [as I'm sure everyone else is ol] but I still think that the whole "Basu" thing was a blooper because it was only the first episode and they hadn't worked anything out yet and I'll continue to think that until the CVs make "present Taani" mention it in any of the upcoming episodes. Lol.

And I'm still refusing to believe the whole Taani marrying ritesh thing, I think, personally, like someone mentioned; Onu thinks Taani died and that resulted in him becoming PaagalOnu. It just makes much more sense! (Hopefully the whole Ananya Debacle will result in Taani leaving and Onu misunderstanding her rather than her getting kicked out as usual!)

But yeah, that's what I think but let's wait and see what the CVs have planned.
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh dont believe these creatives when they say they will define love in a new way.They always mislead us😡 I thought I get to see pagal onu today.🥺 Its obvious though that tani will take care of kuhu but whether she will marry ritesh or not is a mystery🤓.

Why does Onu's family want tani to marry ritesh anyway? They dont like her at all. They just want to dump the responsibilty of kuhu on her😡 I'm sure Shekhar's ideal bahu ( Nupur) will be perfect for Ritesh😈

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
taani would be the bahu of ganguly clan so logically if she marries ritesh she becomes daughter so no chance🤣 why every one suspecting taani-ritesh marriage . i storngly belive taani and anurag marriage will happen .dont kill me what if robby-taani happened (robby need a girl yaar ) .omg i never want this but asking ,some people saying to take care of kuhu she will marry ritesh why cant she marry robby to take care of that cute child . why cant she😆
so i belive anurag-taani marriage may or may not happen but i am sure taani wont marry ritesh
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
VG said new kind of love? Then am sure tani will get married and Onu will support her through out her life without them ever getting together 🤢
Daffodilee thumbnail

i think cv's are playing a trick to confuse us  .so just we expect the unexpected .ie.people are expecting taani -ritesh but actually anurag-taani marriage will happen .onething everybody forgotting nupur's role what she is going to do now

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No but what the fudge is new kind of love? 🤔 Love key bhi old aur new kinds hotey hien? 😆
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This should not happen according 2 creatives they wil keep story intact til the present when tani meets anurag in asylum the change wil com from hereon
they should definately com together when aonu is alright otherwise no point only the title wil suit d serial "TERE LIYE"
Daffodilee thumbnail
actually i am afraid of his answer what he meant my new way of love .so far his previous serials he didnt seperated his couples so for him new way of love is ema .

for bt mostly the purity of love begins only when they seperated and marry others . so for them new way of love is " make the love birds to marry eachother and seperates"

now say me  what is the meaning of new way of love😭
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
N tani cannot marry robi
shekar n ritesh would want tani to look after kuhu because she has com very close 2 her n they hav seen that