Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread:26th Dec'10 - 2nd Jan'11 - Page 19

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Thank you 😳. πŸ€—...though I whenever I imagine myself going to BT for an interview..i picture myself being kicked out on my behind.... πŸ€£

Biraj is lurking around somewhere....i hope my paagal onu scene calls to her the way onu's dil calls to Taani...πŸ˜†

...that would be because they couldnt tolerate anyone with real creativity on mind...due to insecurity reasons, u see...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: deeps07

actually...in my case ab mein chain kee neend so rahi hoonπŸ˜•...nothing worth pondering on...(no anutaani scenes)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Arre when there are TaAnu scenes, the feeling of not getting sleep is much better, not in this situation
deeps07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Kalindi-

πŸ˜† Arre when there are TaAnu scenes, the feeling of not getting sleep is much better, not in this situation

hmmm...😭...yaad math dila yaar😭...kya din the woh...😍...anu taani cinema😳..anutaani cute fights😳😳...anu taani diwaali gifts...😍😍...anu taani rain dance...😍<sigh>😳...anu jealous...😍....aur kya dekhne ko miltha hein ab..😑
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: deeps07

hmmm...😭...yaad math dila yaar😭...kya din the woh...😍...anu taani cinema😳..anutaani cute fights😳😳...anu taani diwaali gifts...😍😍...anu taani rain dance...😍<sigh>😳...anu jealous...😍....aur kya dekhne ko miltha hein ab..😑

Haaye kahan gaye woh din😍😍.. Aur ab we have to tolerate nakhras of Nupur, senseless talks of Shekhar,  Maun vrat between TaAnu and Gulabo-Ritesh scenes.......
Yeh jeena bhi kyaa jeena haiπŸ₯±πŸ˜†
deeps07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Haaye kahan gaye woh din😍😍.. Aur ab we have to tolerate nakhras of Nupur, senseless talks of Shekhar,  Maun vrat between TaAnu and Gulabo-Ritesh scenes.......
Yeh jeena bhi kyaa jeena haiπŸ₯±πŸ˜†

mein tho sothi hoon yeh sab dekhthe huein...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£apna dimaak kyun kharab kare...unn cv's ke saath..🀣Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
And after VG's latest reply i have no hope πŸ₯± when a CV himself is not ready to own up the story and keeps saying "it was decided before i joined and can't be changed" what good can we expect ... it must be horrible πŸ€”

Anyways if they have decided to ruin things nothing we can do ... not pulling my hair again ... i remember after Prem's supposed death in KDMHMD i kept waiting for one and a half year for good times to really return and show to make sense ... but that never happened till the show went off air and even in last epi they did not focus on Premeer but someone else and made it look like their eternal love story πŸ˜† And now just the thought of having to go through the same waiting for somethnig good to happen, which never does is horrifying
deeps07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Soaps1

And after VG's latest reply i have no hope πŸ₯± when a CV himself is not ready to own up the story and keeps saying "it was decided before i joined and can't be changed" what good can we expect ... it must be horrible πŸ€”

Anyways if they have decided to ruin things nothing we can do ... not pulling my hair again ... i remember after Prem's supposed death in KDMHMD i kept waiting for one and a half year for good times to really return and show to make sense ... but that never happened till the show went off air and even in last epi they did not focus on Premeer but someone else and made it look like their eternal love story πŸ˜† And now just the thought of having to go through the same waiting for somethnig good to happen, which never does is horrifying

so..there was no prem for 1 and half years...πŸ˜•...sorry never watched the show..but i am curiousπŸ˜›...anu ke bina TL dekhne ka sawaal hi nahin udtha mere liye..πŸ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No Prem was there but the essence of the characters and show was gone and never returned ... infact Prem was the only character that remained true till the end not 100% but still mainly ... rest all were destroyed one by one ... Heer remained heer too till the leap after that a certain CV πŸ€”
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

No Prem was there but the essence of the characters and show was gone and never returned

kya hoga TL ka...?πŸ˜•
deeps07 thumbnail

No Prem was there but the essence of the characters and show was gone and never returned ... infact Prem was the only character that remained true till the end not 100% but still mainly ... rest all were destroyed one by one ... Heer remained heer too till the leap after that a certain CV πŸ€”

mathlab..?πŸ€”πŸ€”...after the leap her character changed?