Episode Discussion Thread:26th Dec'10 - 2nd Jan'11 - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
meg...i have a feeling this scene is going to be there in the show too....it sounds sooo apt and beautiful...his feelings..worry...frustration...love...😍...it should be there in the show...😍😍
Awww Meg you are making me an even bigger fan of pagal Onu 😍
I think its better to read your scenes than watching the show πŸ˜†
Thanks for the praise deeps, soaps, maha...😊

okay..i cannot resist myself from posting this...πŸ˜†

Top 5 Love Story Tracks by Meg

i) Rich boy/girl meets poor boy/girl(Don't get ideas with the obliques my friends...🀣)
ii) Hero does a marriage of convenience with the heroine but falls in love with her 
iii) Hero hates heroine when he marries her but falls in love when she finally gives up (thanks to deeps for suggesting this one)
iv) Hero/heroine are separated by circumstances(read evil vamps) but meet again but hero/heroine is already married  or is supposedly married...to someone else 
v)Hero/heroine hate each other at first but fall in love but one of them is already engaged but in the end they elope and live happily ever after....
meg well put..πŸ‘πŸΌ
other than iv anything is worth watching...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

so true,...πŸ˜†...perhaps she should be made as the IF's personal creative head of tereliye ...πŸ˜‰...
aisa hein tho humaara sane rahna tho guaranteed hein...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Soaps1

@meg 😍 Your scenes are way much better.. Kaash aap TL ke  creative team mein hoti toh aaj hum chain kee neend soteyπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

@meg 😍 Your scenes are way much better.. Kaash aap TL ke  creative team mein hoti toh aaj hum chain kee neend soteyπŸ˜†

actually...in my case ab mein chain kee neend so rahi hoonπŸ˜•...nothing worth pondering on...(no anutaani scenes)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Kalindi-

BT never wants their viewers to get chain ki neend ... all their shows, concepts, story lines have only one purpose ... frustrate the hell out of viewers and get sadistic pleasure out of it πŸ₯±πŸ˜†
Thank you 😳. πŸ€—...though I whenever I imagine myself going to BT for an interview..i picture myself being kicked out on my behind.... πŸ€£

Biraj is lurking around somewhere....i hope my paagal onu scene calls to her the way onu's dil calls to Taani...πŸ˜†