Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

shonna in Tujh Sang i dont think the one varinda got married to was a better actor

i didnt find either of them good😆 be superstitious ...lets say he was better!😆

& yeah kya we r changing TaANu name? zor ka jhatka hayee zoro se kaga ha laga🥺
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^ek minute...someone give me recap of what happened in TSPLS....i wanna know now😆 who did Vrinda get married to?? is he in any other serial?
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

cho🤗ok join my hands...& lets do ulta prediction...we predict tani will get married to riteish & anybody else other than onu & onu will get married to nupur & anybody else other than tani, & TaAnu will NEVER get married to each other🥱

ok i m done now i can go to sleep...thanks cho🤗

Yes we predict Taani and Ritesh will get married..basically anybody but Onu..and Onu will marry Nupur..or anybody but Taani..and they will never marry each other

Good night sho dear! 🤗
.shona. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tani91

^yaar tere ulte predictions ab tak kaam aaye hai ya nahi

if yes then I will give you lifetime supply of kulfi🥳 if no then Coach ke chappals will be flying at you triplet ji😡😆

it worked when i did it wid cho😔 but dnt remember exactly when😆 oh yeah me & cho ulta predicted thakumaa will be evil & she wa sgoign to break taanu up...tht worked AWESOMEEEEEEE🤣
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi mey the one who was father of karishna or lakhsh the two brothers who had step mom (i think yehi naam tha) Jis ki bewi sara waqt sazish karti thi (2nd wife) he was i think Mihir's brother? 🤣 Aur baad mey he went bk to his pehli wali achi wali bewi 😆 who was tall, slim and gorgeous 🤣
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi mey the one who was father of karishna or lakhsh the two brothers who had step mom (i think yehi naam tha) Jis ki bewi sara waqt sazish karti thi (2nd wife) he was i think Mihir's brother? 🤣 Aur baad mey he went bk to his pehli wali achi wali bewi 😆 who was tall, slim and gorgeous 🤣

Sahil Virani??? is the dude who married Vrinda??😲 UGH....Yug was so much better😳

and now yaar he wasnt Mihir's brother......he was Mihir's newphew....and he was married to Ganga then to Tripti.....then Tripi became vamp and he went back to Ganga...and yeah he was Laksh's real dad and Nakul's "step-dad"
Edited by Tani91 - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail

Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi mey the one who was father of karishna or lakhsh the two brothers who had step mom (i think yehi naam tha) Jis ki bewi sara waqt sazish karti thi (2nd wife) he was i think Mihir's brother? 🤣

how many characters did u just mention rite now?🤓🤣

@tripletyyy....i didnt watch tht show much...but well it was a sweet show too in the beginning I THINK...all i remember seeing in the end was tht vrinda & yug were supposed to get married, they ALMOST DID but vrinda's hubby apologized to her & vrinda went bak to him
Soaps1 thumbnail
Yeaq yea sahil virani ... you got that
Soaps1 thumbnail
Yea and Yug married a look alike of varinda🤣
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tani ritesh se shaadi karege kuhu ke liye par jab aonu thek ho jaye asylum se toh then she should come 2 aonu varna bewafaa movie ke tarha because of child she would stay with ritesh i would b d worst finish ever tani should come 2 aonu at d end