Episode Discussion Thread:26th Dec'10 - 2nd Jan'11

Posted: 13 years ago
Episode Discussion Thread

Hey Everyone!

Well this thread is known as Episode discussion thread( in short EDT ). This thread will contain all the highlights of the episode( not the full updates ).

You can use this thread for the one-liners and your views about the episode, like what you feel about it.

Please donot make any seperate topics reagarding the episode!!

p.s: check the post below for daily update pg index😊
Thanks for new home vandy😊
i early here for the 1st time
Why o why did i fall for Onu and Tani when i had resolved to watch the show only for HC I will still blame HC if it wasn't for him i won't be watching

Uppar sey subha subha vandy scared me πŸ€”
if we see bt history the person who is the hero of the drama will become zero and all of a sudden the villan or grey shaded character become the hero of the drama,For example in kayamath initially nive was the hero but afterwards his role hasbeen sidelined and shabbir who was the villan become the hero.In the same way they had done with kzk with the character of bajaj and onu.The list of eg will go on but my point is that may be after ananyas death ritesh will become positive especially after marrying taani .onu ka kiya hoga?
Originally posted by Soaps1

Uppar sey subha subha vandy scared me πŸ€”
abb maine kya kiya?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Haha Nads I don't even know what brought me to TL in the first place...πŸ˜† I ended up watching the show randomly just a week after it was aired...saw the first few epis, was hooked, started watching the beginning of  the show...and believe me that's always been the story with me and other shows except that I've never stayed around this long with a show! I didn't even have a favourite actor to watch this show for,  and now I can't even think of leaving it, even when things are this bad! 😭

Originally posted by -vandy-

abb maine kya kiya?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Abhi kuch karna hey? πŸ€” u said tuhey lagta hey tani ki shadi ho jaey gi iss sey ziada scary kia ho ga
ulta prediction karoon kyaπŸ˜•