Kodak Moment - Sameer water spaying on Shweta Face

Iamrani1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I thought it was very cute and nice Kodak moment when Sameer was sparying water on Shweta's face and she reacting lovingly mad at him. I thought they were like two teenagers teasing each-other. Hope we get to see more of that kind of ched-chad in coming episodes as well because I always liked Sameer and Shweta together. They make a very nice onscreen couple.

Don't you all agree?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Till now they have been good buddies and that is seen in their chemistry..... yup.... it was a cute scene to watch them in action ...😆..hope yeh dosti..... woh nahi chodenge..... chodenge dum magar .... ek dooje ka saath na chodenge..😳...!

If in the concluding days of BB..... their chemistry goes on like this.... they need to be honoured as the gruelling pressures and selfishness to win can hamper any relationship...🤔..!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah they look adorable together .even i used to like seeing ds duo .after seeing such crap posts against shweta, my love for sam turned in hate. Now i like my st jaan only.
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Yes I liked d scene and both were looking far from any nomination tensions soon 2 come 😉
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
i think that i dint watch it , can u put dt pic here?
Iamrani1 thumbnail
Sorry Vikrant, I don't have the picture now, but I will try to find and post it here because it's too cute to be missed by any of ST or SS fan. I just love them both.

If anyone finds the picture, please post it here.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Thanx for telling that u hv seen ds awesome scene.even i would try to find it now. Najar na lage to such frndship.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
it was a cute scene!! dolly didnt look too pleased though lol she always thinks negatively when a guy and a girl r close! 🤢

that scene was the best part of yesterdays episode!! ðŸ˜ƒ ST looked really cute!!
Iamrani1 thumbnail
Yes Indeed that was the highlight of yesterdays episode. Shweta looked so cute and Sameer looked very naughty.

I was also looking at Dolly's face and she didn't look too amused. She was looking at Khali and was hinting something. In response, Khali said something, but as always I was not able to understand what exactly he said. But good one minute of ST and SS friendship moment. 
ragk123 thumbnail
yes very true it was the best scene yesterday....they both look very nice together....hope to see such scenes more.....