geetruk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The other day when the guard was searching for Kale, Kale said he was out with AS because she wanted some shopping to be done .. and Baaji was like " shopping "?????? 

do u think AS knows something more than she would like us to know ??

wat are ur thots ?

Geet
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Who knows Geet..............

I am fed up debating about this BH.........I think there is no BH at all in LTL........
Sometimes,I do doubt AS's moves........But,the next day,I feel she is not the one & the very next day,I again have doubts............
So,I have decided not to think about this BH issue & Madhu-Baaji-Roops trackas well..........

I am trying to be away from it & concentrate only on TaSha......................
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I think the Cvs have forgotten there was a BH.
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I had completely believed the BH was going to be shown sooner or later, but the CVs seem like they'd rather keep the BH to themselvs. Maybe AS is still made to act suspicious sometimes so in case the CVs run out of ideas to show, they can always fall back on the BH mystery.

@Khushi786
BH stands for badi hasti.....Sups' boyfriend said someone from Patil Niwas brought him in to take Sups away...he never named the person and just called him or her badi hasti.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Arey when did kale say that...he said that he was looking for kale as he was not outside...that's all..later kale came and stood there...by the way the gaurd who was looking for kale was kale when nakku got it...in that episode..AS called him kale. lol...
Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Yup i agree with u geet😊...........Dekhna this woman will give dutta the most hard blow of his life...............Dutta looks upto his aayi sahib the most....................i really feel bad to think that she will be the one  who did it all.....................😭
geetruk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shilipi

sorry.. he didnt say he was out with AS...he said AS wanted some shopping to be done and Baaji was like .... shopping ?

so probably she didnt want him taking the car to Dutta as was planned by Kala ??

just some thots .... but with these CVs cant say anything :-)
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think sud is working for BH and i don't think AS is BH let see how cv is binging BH. i think BH is some one related to the garage owner
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As I mentioned it b4 in many threads ..........AS is the BH ( plz do watch the Damodars death sequence AS and Kala acted like thy were working  it 2gether)........ when this will b out.........Dutta is going to get Zor ka Jhatka Zor se.........at that tme he may leave PN wih Nakku, Baaji and Madhu.............

Originally posted by: ushankitvc

As I mentioned it b4 in many threads ..........AS is the BH ( plz do watch the Damodars death sequence AS and Kala acted like thy were working  it 2gether)........ when this will b out.........Dutta is going to get Zor ka Jhatka Zor se.........at that tme he may leave PN wih Nakku, Baaji and Madhu.............

I think ROOPS could be BH or AS could be BH. BH helped in Supriya's elope. After that BH has not come to picture. In supriya's scenario, ROOPS press Security alram(by mistake) and Dutta goes to save Supriya. Leela's saree is poisioned..(roops was part of the plan). So ROOPS working for AS is possible or ROOPS her self could be BH. Still not Sure BH is +ve/-ve.