India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

will Naku and Dutta ever kiss? (Page 4)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
@Anu: AM are ofcourse mahan and pavitra...more than I imagined Ekta leads to be. I had always thought they had done the deed during their first marriage itself as they were in love and were living together atleast initially. But I should have known...usually EK leads hit the mark at once ie once is enuf for the girl to get pregnant...since AM didnt have any kids so they wouldnt have done it.
Coming to Tasha their emotional journey has been unlike any other character on TV...atleast not seen in the past several years...prolly the last such shows I saw were astitiva and saans. Dutta's character was ready for consummation on the SR..hence his nervousness. But Naku had acceptance of truth on her mind. But now yes both are far away from SR thoughts.
But I do hope they dont take too long with convulted twists to keep them apart as Dutta is close to giving in. A long delay will result in people losing interest in the show and in the couple like it happened with the FR.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dikulolokomal_w25lizdarcyCrystal29-Fivr-sub_rosaMelodiousDreams

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Yaha dono ke scenes ke liye taras rahe hai hum aur aap log romance scenes ke  baare me soch rahe hai.  Ek doosre se dang ka do scene ya do sentence nahi mil raha,     kaha se kissg,          aur SR toh doooor doooor tak nazar nahi aaraha.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82dikulololizdarcy-Fivr-mozart66khushixMrsKhan

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Yinteresting thread! LOL

As it is, I go dreamy when Naku and Dutta look at each other. Take this from someone who's seen it all, NO couple on TV shares the chemistry TaSha does! I mean, they can make us go weak in the knees just by looking at each other or talking with their eyes! *swoon*

The TaSha romance has been unconventional from day one. I have been so enthralled by the subtle gestures. Dutta, inspite of being a shy lover, makes my heart go into overdrive when he looks at her through the rearview mirror, or asks her her opinion about a kurta. He makes me sigh every time he holds her face in his palms, and looks deep into her eyes!

I don't want to see TaSha's SR, or them sharing a passionate kiss. What I'd love to see is Dutta getting a bit more possessive, and bold as a lover. Remember the shart scene! Oh boy! That is, to date, the most romantic, most sensual scene I've seen on television. The way he takes up her challenge and moves closer!I love love love that scene! I still hate Baji for spoiling the mood that day! I'd love to see that kind of romance again! I mean, Naku's too innocent for her own good! So, it'll always be Dutta who takes the first step while she remains *duh* oblivious! I want to see her challenging him, and him taking her up on the challenge. That, IMO, would be far more romantic and sensual than a kiss or an extended SR. Ever noticed how TaSha's romance is all to do with eyelocks or witty/teasing banter! There's every shade in their romance. There's innocence, yearning, passion, mischief, everything! *sigh* I so so love this couple!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliFatima82dikulolosilkroutekomal_w25Crystal29shally_m-Fivr-sub_rosadivy609kadduumozart66-bharti-MelodiousDreamsSanely_InsanemeghapartikhushixMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

I don't want to see TaSha's SR, or them sharing a passionate kiss. What I'd love to see is Dutta getting a bit more possessive, and bold as a lover. Remember the shart scene! Oh boy! That is, to date, the most romantic, most sensual scene I've seen on television. The way he takes up her challenge and moves closer!I love love love that scene! I still hate Baji for spoiling the mood that day! I'd love to see that kind of romance again! I mean, Naku's too innocent for her own good! So, it'll always be Dutta who takes the first step while she remains *duh* oblivious! I want to see her challenging him, and him taking her up on the challenge. That, IMO, would be far more romantic and sensual than a kiss or an extended SR. Ever noticed how TaSha's romance is all to do with eyelocks or witty/teasing banter! There's every shade in their romance. There's innocence, yearning, passion, mischief, everything! *sigh* I so so love this couple!

Same here!
-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged

[Originally posted by Lizdarcy,

As it is, I go dreamy when Naku and Dutta look at each other. Take this from someone who's seen it all, NO couple on TV shares the chemistry TaSha does! I mean, they can make us go weak in the knees just by looking at each other or talking with their eyes! *swoon*

The TaSha romance has been unconventional from day one. I have been so enthralled by the subtle gestures. Dutta, inspite of being a shy lover, makes my heart go into overdrive when he looks at her through the rearview mirror, or asks her her opinion about a kurta. He makes me sigh every time he holds her face in his palms, and looks deep into her eyes!

I don't want to see TaSha's SR, or them sharing a passionate kiss. What I'd love to see is Dutta getting a bit more possessive, and bold as a lover. Remember the shart scene! Oh boy! That is, to date, the most romantic, most sensual scene I've seen on television. The way he takes up her challenge and moves closer!I love love love that scene! I still hate Baji for spoiling the mood that day! I'd love to see that kind of romance again! I mean, Naku's too innocent for her own good! So, it'll always be Dutta who takes the first step while she remains *duh* oblivious! I want to see her challenging him, and him taking her up on the challenge. That, IMO, would be far more romantic and sensual than a kiss or an extended SR. Ever noticed how TaSha's romance is all to do with eyelocks or witty/teasing banter! There's every shade in their romance. There's innocence, yearning, passion, mischief, everything! *sigh* I so so love this couple! ]

love, love the way u write, im sure we r wired in someways the same way cause, here im thinkg n ur penng them. wow!!! Thanx Liz !

Edited by brvr - 27 December 2010 at 3:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
yaar..i feel that their romance is too pure..just a look and i feel all burning...i don't want their consumation scene to turn into a sleaze fest like in rang badalti ordhani or the maaneet scences..they sensationalise romance between the lead...it looks fake.

yes, i think they should move to next level..but i want it done with class and softness....right now i'll be happy with more tasha convos and scenes..a few songs..plz
mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
I guess this is something which I have left for CVs..so far they have never become cheesy in romance b/w D and N. They dealt with FR in great style.. I loved Dutta's confession n love for Nakusha...so I would abstain to give my ideas on their SR. As I trust CVs will give us much better...I want it to happen when everything sets right b/w them, most importantly I want Dutta get over with Seema soon....WinkBig smile
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged

personally i wudnt wnt the SR to happen as yet...there's a lot tasha need 2 gt thru b4 reaching tht level...it shud feel natural n right wen it happens n nt forced into the show becos they r married n it needs 2 happen... like in pratigya, krishna n pratigya waited till they wer ready for it n thn consummated...

for now i wanna c thm building a strong relationship, esp wer naku communicates her feelings and thoughts to dutta, becos so far dutta has always tld naku everything and she has advised him bt naku in return has neva tld her feelings to dutta...i wud like 2 c thm build an understanding between one another which is needed as this is something thats hurt dutta that naku didnt trust him and tell him bt instead was able 2 tell baji (he hasnt said this bt m sure he thinks this becos he knws for a fact tht baji was the 1st to knw n the others onli cme 2 knw a day b4 the marriage)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrsKhan

Go to top