India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

will Naku and Dutta ever kiss? (Page 3)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
For all those so worried about Manav-Archana....lol.....they actually HAVE done the deed now....just this Friday....so everyone can rest easyLOL....apparently they DID know how to do IT after all....and the scene was shot quite aesthetically as well....

Khushi786 Groupbie
Khushi786
Khushi786

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
manav and archana are from which serial??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
@Anu: I know AM have done the deed...btw they took 1 year and 7 months to do it...so Tasha have 7 months more to go to beat their record.
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Yaar Dutta and Nakku haven't been through nearly as much as Manav-Archana! Come on now! And I haven't been following Manav-Archana at all, but maybe their track development didn't allow it until this point. Even so, abhi toh DN have a LONG LONG LONG way to go before they come close to beating Manav-Archana's record.. LOL

Manav-Archana are unique mahaanta pieces that really shouldn't be analyzedLOL....and yes there were a bunch of convoluted reasons keeping them apart so there wasn't any scope for a consummation for them for more than a year....now they finally got the chance and some privacy together, and ta-daa....ho gayi consummation....ab sab khush? Everyone can breathe a sigh of relief nowLOL

DN are totally different characters with a totally different set of issues and characterizations keeping them apart at this point......in my opinion their story, their relationship has been given a beautiful gradual groW*H which doesn't need a SR just for the sake of that STAMP ki lo these ppl know how to do IT.....look at it from the storyline point of view....where exactly do kisses and a SR fit in at this point? Unless ofcourse ppl just want to see passion for the heck of it.....but would that really be DN or LTL then? Not as far as I can see.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-MelodiousDreams

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
I love how this has become more of an advertisement for the PR SR LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutekomal_w25-Fivr-MelodiousDreamsMrsKhan

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
I want TaSha to consummate only when they have got over all their issues....and I think it's about time! But with Seema hovering in the background, I feel that Dutta needs to deal with her first and then open up to Naku without any baggage! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29shally_m--Saaki--ushankitvcMelodiousDreamsMrsKhan

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I completely go with Fivr,Shreya,sara.......................

There is nothing left for me to say........
There is no need to show all those "Hawt" scenes (even in SR) to show how much Dutta love Nakku or want Nakku........The emotional show-up if done with intensity ,that itself gives "Goosebumps" in the stomach.......
Too much of "kisses" & too much of "Mushy" ?& "touchy" may produce so called "Hawtness"..........but,will spoil the Characters...........
I seriously dont want that.....

As Sara said,even I want it to be something quick & not need to show all those "Whatever" scenes.......

@ Chinu : I agree that it is to be shown that they have reached next level....But,it should be in typical "Colors" style....not "Star one's".....Plzzzzzzzzzzzz.................I want to see TaSha's SR in something different manner which can be seen sitting....Not something which seems very hard to watch.............

I am sure CVs will handle SR in a vey sensible & watchable way.................Not too mushy.............

WEll,nice post & discussions.............  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dikuloloshally_m

--Saaki-- IF-Dazzler
--Saaki--
--Saaki--

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

I want TaSha to consummate only when they have got over all their issues....and I think it's about time! But with Seema hovering in the background, I feel that Dutta needs to deal with her first and then open up to Naku without any baggage! 

Yes........I completely agree here Rosa........

Now,it is the time for Dutta to settle with his issues first.......
So,I never want any "Rommance" blooming at this stage.First he has to fight with his inner & outer demons which is haunting him every second..............
Before SR,there are so many other things which have to be settled first...........
Hope CVs wont rush this track........I am actually loving this present track..............Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414shally_msub_rosa

Go to top