Frequent Posters

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I love how this has become more of an advertisement for the PR SR 😆
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
I want TaSha to consummate only when they have got over all their issues....and I think it's about time! But with Seema hovering in the background, I feel that Dutta needs to deal with her first and then open up to Naku without any baggage! 
--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I completely go with Fivr,Shreya,sara.......................

There is nothing left for me to say........
There is no need to show all those "Hawt" scenes (even in SR) to show how much Dutta love Nakku or want Nakku........The emotional show-up if done with intensity ,that itself gives "Goosebumps" in the stomach.......
Too much of "kisses" & too much of "Mushy" ?& "touchy" may produce so called "Hawtness"..........but,will spoil the Characters...........
I seriously dont want that.....

As Sara said,even I want it to be something quick & not need to show all those "Whatever" scenes.......

@ Chinu : I agree that it is to be shown that they have reached next level....But,it should be in typical "Colors" style....not "Star one's".....Plzzzzzzzzzzzz.................I want to see TaSha's SR in something different manner which can be seen sitting....Not something which seems very hard to watch.............

I am sure CVs will handle SR in a vey sensible & watchable way.................Not too mushy.............

WEll,nice post & discussions.............  

--Saaki-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I want TaSha to consummate only when they have got over all their issues....and I think it's about time! But with Seema hovering in the background, I feel that Dutta needs to deal with her first and then open up to Naku without any baggage! 

Yes........I completely agree here Rosa........

Now,it is the time for Dutta to settle with his issues first.......
So,I never want any "Rommance" blooming at this stage.First he has to fight with his inner & outer demons which is haunting him every second..............
Before SR,there are so many other things which have to be settled first...........
Hope CVs wont rush this track........I am actually loving this present track..............😳
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu: AM are ofcourse mahan and pavitra...more than I imagined Ekta leads to be. I had always thought they had done the deed during their first marriage itself as they were in love and were living together atleast initially. But I should have known...usually EK leads hit the mark at once ie once is enuf for the girl to get pregnant...since AM didnt have any kids so they wouldnt have done it.
Coming to Tasha their emotional journey has been unlike any other character on TV...atleast not seen in the past several years...prolly the last such shows I saw were astitiva and saans. Dutta's character was ready for consummation on the SR..hence his nervousness. But Naku had acceptance of truth on her mind. But now yes both are far away from SR thoughts.
But I do hope they dont take too long with convulted twists to keep them apart as Dutta is close to giving in. A long delay will result in people losing interest in the show and in the couple like it happened with the FR.
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yaha dono ke scenes ke liye taras rahe hai hum aur aap log romance scenes ke  baare me soch rahe hai.  Ek doosre se dang ka do scene ya do sentence nahi mil raha,     kaha se kissg,          aur SR toh doooor doooor tak nazar nahi aaraha.
lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yinteresting thread! 😆

As it is, I go dreamy when Naku and Dutta look at each other. Take this from someone who's seen it all, NO couple on TV shares the chemistry TaSha does! I mean, they can make us go weak in the knees just by looking at each other or talking with their eyes! *swoon*

The TaSha romance has been unconventional from day one. I have been so enthralled by the subtle gestures. Dutta, inspite of being a shy lover, makes my heart go into overdrive when he looks at her through the rearview mirror, or asks her her opinion about a kurta. He makes me sigh every time he holds her face in his palms, and looks deep into her eyes!

I don't want to see TaSha's SR, or them sharing a passionate kiss. What I'd love to see is Dutta getting a bit more possessive, and bold as a lover. Remember the shart scene! Oh boy! That is, to date, the most romantic, most sensual scene I've seen on television. The way he takes up her challenge and moves closer!I love love love that scene! I still hate Baji for spoiling the mood that day! I'd love to see that kind of romance again! I mean, Naku's too innocent for her own good! So, it'll always be Dutta who takes the first step while she remains *duh* oblivious! I want to see her challenging him, and him taking her up on the challenge. That, IMO, would be far more romantic and sensual than a kiss or an extended SR. Ever noticed how TaSha's romance is all to do with eyelocks or witty/teasing banter! There's every shade in their romance. There's innocence, yearning, passion, mischief, everything! *sigh* I so so love this couple!

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lizdarcy

I don't want to see TaSha's SR, or them sharing a passionate kiss. What I'd love to see is Dutta getting a bit more possessive, and bold as a lover. Remember the shart scene! Oh boy! That is, to date, the most romantic, most sensual scene I've seen on television. The way he takes up her challenge and moves closer!I love love love that scene! I still hate Baji for spoiling the mood that day! I'd love to see that kind of romance again! I mean, Naku's too innocent for her own good! So, it'll always be Dutta who takes the first step while she remains *duh* oblivious! I want to see her challenging him, and him taking her up on the challenge. That, IMO, would be far more romantic and sensual than a kiss or an extended SR. Ever noticed how TaSha's romance is all to do with eyelocks or witty/teasing banter! There's every shade in their romance. There's innocence, yearning, passion, mischief, everything! *sigh* I so so love this couple!

Same here!
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[Originally posted by Lizdarcy,

As it is, I go dreamy when Naku and Dutta look at each other. Take this from someone who's seen it all, NO couple on TV shares the chemistry TaSha does! I mean, they can make us go weak in the knees just by looking at each other or talking with their eyes! *swoon*

The TaSha romance has been unconventional from day one. I have been so enthralled by the subtle gestures. Dutta, inspite of being a shy lover, makes my heart go into overdrive when he looks at her through the rearview mirror, or asks her her opinion about a kurta. He makes me sigh every time he holds her face in his palms, and looks deep into her eyes!

I don't want to see TaSha's SR, or them sharing a passionate kiss. What I'd love to see is Dutta getting a bit more possessive, and bold as a lover. Remember the shart scene! Oh boy! That is, to date, the most romantic, most sensual scene I've seen on television. The way he takes up her challenge and moves closer!I love love love that scene! I still hate Baji for spoiling the mood that day! I'd love to see that kind of romance again! I mean, Naku's too innocent for her own good! So, it'll always be Dutta who takes the first step while she remains *duh* oblivious! I want to see her challenging him, and him taking her up on the challenge. That, IMO, would be far more romantic and sensual than a kiss or an extended SR. Ever noticed how TaSha's romance is all to do with eyelocks or witty/teasing banter! There's every shade in their romance. There's innocence, yearning, passion, mischief, everything! *sigh* I so so love this couple! ]

love, love the way u write, im sure we r wired in someways the same way cause, here im thinkg n ur penng them. wow!!! Thanx Liz !
Edited by brvr - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yaar..i feel that their romance is too pure..just a look and i feel all burning...i don't want their consumation scene to turn into a sleaze fest like in rang badalti ordhani or the maaneet scences..they sensationalise romance between the lead...it looks fake.

yes, i think they should move to next level..but i want it done with class and softness....right now i'll be happy with more tasha convos and scenes..a few songs..plz