Laagi Tujhse Lagan

will Naku and Dutta ever kiss?

Chinu2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
okay they have had problems and issues...alright....but millions of couples do....but the way these two maintain their physical distance with each other makes me wonder.....will we ever see them close? kissing? or even something that looks like kissing because its an indian soap or consumating their love? issues can go on but will they remain like this all their lives?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I'm not sure that Dutta and Nakku need to "kiss" to make up or to show their affection for each other. I understand that it's a very common occurence in today's society and cinema too. But to me, Dutta and Nakku have always had a very yester-era romance. I have never seen them together and thought "That's hot!' in the physical "hawtness" sense. Their interactions have always been a notch above physical affection. They always get me with the intensity of their actions, expressions and gestures. If the time comes and the situation seems to present itself, I'm sure they'd do the needful. But as of right now, I don't think they need to. One look at each other and their hearts sing. They don't need to kiss to show US that they care for each other. I mean sure, eventually when things get better and the track works itself out then they should consumate, but I don't know if we need to "see" it as proof of their love. I don't think any sort of consumation can make me believe in their love for each other any more than I already do.  

At least as far as I'm concerned I don't needed to see what they do behind closed doors. 😆 I love them as they are - their simplicity and innocence gets me. Gosh, just look at Dutta's SR monologue! Baki sab hotey toh pata nahi kitney sarey "physical" touches ho chuke hote before the truth got out. But he just sat with his back to Nakku and poured his heart out. And THAT in itself was so touching! All he does is give her water when they're lost in the jungle-esque track and that to me was intense. Kiss ki jaga hi kahan hai.. 😆 But that's just me.. 😳Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
Chinu2004 thumbnail
i understand where you are coming from Fivr.... I am not talking about kissing just for the sake of it.....i am talking about taking the relationship to another level....accepting each other...specially Dutta accepting Naku completely! Thats what a kiss would mean to me....
-Fivr- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chinu2004

i understand where you are coming from Fivr.... I am not talking about kissing just for the sake of it..... i am talking about taking the relationship to another level....accepting each other...specially Dutta accepting Naku completely! Thats what a kiss would mean to me....

To me Dutta's acceptance was so evident in the way he spoke to her right before the FR. The way he put down all his defenses and literally presented his heart to her in a platter. He was at his most vulnerable then, he was hers for the taking. I don't think a kiss or a consumation can signify that feeling for me any more than that one moment there.

But that being said, I understand that they're a married couple and they will need to take their relationship to the next level, as you said. But my suggestion is, that that "next step" be shown in an asthetic manner. I really don't see how kissing on television for DN can signify any emotion any more than a meaningful gesture or touch would, you know? I mean, these two characters are SO versatile in how suggestive they can be with with small gestures. We don't need a big "badaboom" sort of scene to really know. Just a small suggestion, a small gesture, a look or a touch would do the job for me..  I feel anything more explicit would be to crass for DN's taste.. I feel they can show their acceptance and that next step in their relationship without actually showing any "kisses".. 😕😳

Ya pata nahi, that's just me and phobia for overly obscene SRs that are floating around the television industry these days.. 😕😆😆
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
*Sees two long posts from Fivr-Faints!*
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yah , there is no need to Show SR as it wont look good keeping in Mind the Characters of Dutta and nakusha .. .. they can only Drop the hint that its Done... that would be enough.... and lets move on to Other things like Morey and dutta thinking abt giving up  his dhandha now before the end of the show.. 

Chinu2004 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SAraW

Yah , there is no need to Show SR as it wont look good keeping in Mind the Characters of Dutta and nakusha .. .. they can only Drop the hint that its Done... that would be enough.... and lets move on to Other things like Morey and dutta thinking abt giving up  his dhandha now before the end of the show.. 

A hint? i wnt mind a hint but i would want to see the building up in detail...like how Naku and Dutta actually come close..how Dutta understands that she is the one for him etc...for me the kiss or the SR is a symbol of their relationship growing deeper..they are close emotionally and mentally and even spiritually..they still need to come close physically
-Fivr- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

*Sees two long posts from Fivr-Faints!*

Lol!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm in the middle of a catch-up marathon. Who knows, this might become a regular thing! *incredulous gasp* 🤣🤣
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chinu2004

A hint? i wnt mind a hint but i would want to see the building up in detail...like how Naku and Dutta actually come close..how Dutta understands that she is the one for him etc...for me the kiss or the SR is a symbol of their relationship growing deeper..they are close emotionally and mentally and even spiritually..they still need to come close physically

Yah they do need to .. and thats why i mentioned .. Drop a hint and get over with it.. as whenever such a topic pops up i only get to read how no one is confortable abt this idea keeping in mind the characters.. and how industry is so KEEN in showing the graphics and Details ..so may be its not required to SHOW the audience ..

What worries me that they are stretching this SR funda... i really wish they get done with it as soon as possible and move on to Other important things which i already mentioned above...

AreYaar thumbnail
Fivr has basically said it all and I totally concur with her on this point.

I think the creativity that the writers of this show have shown with the DN relationship is a very rare thing on Indian TV.....it hardly requires much if any creativity to thrust in a random kissing or hawt scene into a storyline for the sake of gimmicks or TRPs.....it requires more creativity to build a relationship far above that point in a soulful and emotional manner and the writers of this show have succeeded very well with that when it comes to DN.

At this point in the storyline, I don't see how a kiss can even remotely fit in.....but like ppl have mentioned above, when things get good b/w them again and they reach a happier stage together, then they will inevitably consummate their relationship.....and I hope to see that being done in an aesthetic manner in keeping with the way the DN characterization and relationship has been shown so far.

I don't personally see the need to dwell much over a kiss or when it will happen......their romance is far above that in my eyes.