Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena broke her engagement for Bigg Boss (Page 6)

Es.Es Senior Member
Es.Es
Es.Es

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

Originally posted by Es.Es

Originally posted by Jesmina

Poor veena ek mazak banke rehagyi...leave her alone guys she is a good person!!!her only things are not good its the cheap things...but she is a caring person!!!

ROFL ROFL apna mazak khud bnwatay hain loog respect earn ki jati hai free fanday mai nai mlti LOLLOLLOL aurat piar krne ki cheez hai smjhne ki nai....i think she is mental she should b in a mental hospital LOLLOLLOL
how can u judge her by a so called reality show?
u dont know her ... u dont know what happened with her so how can u say she is mental??

and i agree her acts were wrong but we dont know her as a person to judge her ... media is always trashing stuff abt celebs and who knows maybe this interview was fake also :S

oh come on yaar larkiyun aurton ki izzat aik baar chali jae tou wapis nai aati bb ny jo jo dikhaya hai show mai us se related wo sb sach hai ...larkay kuc b karen unhe koi kuc nai kehta baat larkiyun pr hi aati hai aur veena aunty ny bht kaarnamay krliye thts y i feel she is an abnormal case usko khud hi nai pta wo kr kia rai hy LOLLOLLOL ROFL
n i dont want to know her as a person jo kuc bb ny dikhaya hai wo kafi hai judge krne k liye usy she is funny cheap n a big time looser LOLLOL aise logon ko jannay ka mje koi shauk nai hai dunia mai bht achay loog hain mai unhe jannay k bajae aise fuzul logon ko q janon LOLLOL
and its we the women who always poke fun at other women and ruin their rep! if we women stop making fun of each other out of jelousy or whatever the reason than the world would be a much better place..
calling a women cheap b/c of a fake reality show is pathetic and inapropriate.
i also dont like veena but i would never say anything bad abt her considering she is a women and we dont know why she did what she did. BB only shows the "scenes" between them two but he doesnt show the whole thing... eyes are deciveing! he just shows you what he thinks is "spicy" with todays technology anthing is possible.. he edits the "appropriate" stuff and shows the opposite

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Poor veena ek mazak banke rehagyi...leave her alone guys she is a good person!!!her only things are not good its the cheap things...but she is a caring person!!!

</div>

ROFLROFLapna mazak khud bnwatay hain loog respect earn ki jati hai free fanday mai nai mlti LOLLOLLOLaurat piar krne ki cheez hai smjhne ki nai....i think she is mental she should b in a mental hospital LOLLOLLOL
u dont know her ... u dont know what happened with her so how can u say she is mental??

and i agree her acts were wrong but we dont know her as a person to judge her ... media is always trashing stuff abt celebs and who knows maybe this interview was fake also :S

oh come on yaar larkiyun aurton ki izzat aik baar chali jae tou wapis nai aati bb ny jo jo dikhaya hai show mai us se related wo sb sach hai ...larkay kuc b karen unhe koi kuc nai kehta baat larkiyun pr hi aati hai aur veena aunty ny bht kaarnamay krliye thts y i feel she is an abnormal case usko khud hi nai pta wo kr kia rai hy ROFL
<div>
n i dont want to know her as a person jo kuc bb ny dikhaya hai wo kafi hai judge krne k liye usy she is funny cheap n a big time looser LOLLOLaise logon ko jannay ka mje koi shauk nai hai dunia mai bht achay loog hain mai unhe jannay k bajae aise fuzul logon ko q janon LOLLOL
and its we the women who always poke fun at other women and ruin their rep! if we women stop making fun of each other out of jelousy or whatever the reason than the world would be a much better place..
i also dont like veena but i would never say anything bad abt her considering she is a women and we dont know why she did what she did. BB only shows the "scenes" between them two but he doesnt show the whole thing... eyes are deciveing! he just shows you what he thinks is "spicy" with todays technology anthing is possible.. he edits the "appropriate" stuff and shows the opposite
great essays..but can I just say doesn't matter which country we're in.... its always I before E!
Interesting how u joined the forum a couple of days before Veenaji (ji - mehman ka ethraam), mehman bun kar ay and not a single post until VeenaJi naukarani / nurse bun kar gay!
Aap koh aap ki Veena mubarak...mehmannawazi ka mouka diya, meharbani....(Please note no ji needed for last mention of her name kyun keh woh ab humari mehman nahin hai....woh toh ab apne ghar agay hogay...ek do diversion lethi hui ;)

Akalmand koh ishara kaafi hotha hai!
grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nptfdo

umm this article is a lie just like ALL indian news are fake :P
she only had two affairs one with asif adn another with babrik....but daz it...where did they get this new guy from...made up a name?? :S

im really getting tierd of this veena trashing... i  mean sure she didnt behave well in the show but nobody has the right to judge her or give her disrespectful names...

i have to say this but bigg boss or india in general doesnt no how to treat "mehman"...they say taht to them mehman is "bhagwan" ... but they dont mean it... i mean is this how u treat ur bhagwan?? disrespecting them ??? bigg boss was really unfair to veena

dude .. its fine to comment on a particular piece of news ..
but better not mention that "all indian news are fake" ... whatever you are or wherever u r from ... mind your tongue and don't crap around .. if indians are so fake then u dun need to bother watching indian channels and biggboss kind of shows .. stick to your old crap ..
and we know how to treat our mehmaans .. that is why they are dying to come here rather than stay back in their own country ... but if mehmaan is trying hard to spoil their own image then  they will get what they deserve ..

I dun have anything against anybody or any nation ... but u better keep ur tongue and mind in check and try to improve situation in ur country instead of looking around for mistakes in others .. if u start doing good for your own nation then maybe u wudn't even have this silly time to speak crap about others .. "tum jaise log na to kisi ka achcha kar sakte hain aur na kisi ka achcha soch sakte hain" .. all u knw is to speak crap about others .. after all speaking crap is easier than doing some good work .. lazy dirty fellow
sweety i learned how to speak like this from u ppl :)
i think u should give this "lecture" to other ppl on this forum because i have read worse comments than this. I have read worse comments. and umm how can u stop me from saying that all news is fake wen u ppl urself say that:s

i also dont have a problem with any nation, i wasnt targeting anyone but when i read soo many disgusting comments on a women well i couldnt control myself and if have the right to say what u feel than so do i ... and i am not sorry that my msg hurt u in any way because i have read many racist comments from u ppl abt us and thats y i say that i have learned to talk like this from u guys.

also i ahve seen shweta in a much worser form but nobody says anything abt her? why? and u still expect me to stay quiet :S ?? What has salman or big boss done that i can say that yes they know how to treat a mehman? big boss has always been partial....when shweta was abused by dolly everyone went against her, even salman supported shweta (ofcourse i did also...) but when veena was called a sl** by dolly and was being abused by her ... nobody stood by ehr not even so called "captain" shweta or salman or bb :S??? what kind of respect is this towards a mehman. Mehman jaisa bhi ho you should treat them well....

We both had opinions and we shared them ,... everyone else in this forum has commented much worse than me so i dont find it right that you are telling me to mind my tounge... tell everyoen else that espesially yourself!

oh and abt my country well no matter how good or bad it is i LOVE it. every country has GOOD and BAD ppl .. its just bad luck that we have been targeted again and again.

Well .. if somebody wants to speak crap then they will .. it is just an excuse to say that others were doing so then you did that too ... when you do something, it becomes your responsibility .. its not kool to blame others for that .. whatever .. as far as I know, ashmit stood up for veena ..  veena stayed in BB almost till the end without much initial fan base ... that shows that Indians supported her irrespective of her nationality .. I really liked her otherwise but she had to be out someday and Salman and BB have every right of opinion or behavior they want to show .. u might have seen shweta in someother show .. she didn't do any indecency in this one .. so BB/Salman supported her  ... and for that matter - am not sure who told u about the fake news thing .. only thing I can tell you is that please start reading some international news along with your national one .. then you will know where the fake news is common .. the recent ones being where some news channels/papers fakely quoted wikileaks .. and when caught they had to apologize too .. to each their own and am not interested in meddling into others' affairs .. but nobody is targeted just like that .. there is no smoke without fire .. all I can say is that love yourself and your family as much as you want .. its a good thing .. but better would be to respect others too .. and thats fine if you can't .. whats not fine is to expect to be respected in return .. you can't get mangoes if you sow seeds of thorn .. veena did something cheap and she is getting a similar response .. thats it ..the last thing, don't worry .. you'd never hurt me .. am a very chilled out person and know what I am doing  .. I don't need to worry or be emotional about a BB show or some funny comments Big smile

Es.Es Senior Member
Es.Es
Es.Es

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

umm this article is a lie just like ALL indian news are fake :P
she only had two affairs one with asif adn another with babrik....but daz it...where did they get this new guy from...made up a name?? :S

im really getting tierd of this veena trashing... i  mean sure she didnt behave well in the show but nobody has the right to judge her or give her disrespectful names...

i have to say this but bigg boss or india in general doesnt no how to treat "mehman"...they say taht to them mehman is "bhagwan" ... but they dont mean it... i mean is this how u treat ur bhagwan?? disrespecting them ??? bigg boss was really unfair to veena

dude .. its fine to comment on a particular piece of news ..
but better not mention that "all indian news are fake" ... whatever you are or wherever u r from ... mind your tongue and don't crap around .. if indians are so fake then u dun need to bother watching indian channels and biggboss kind of shows .. stick to your old crap ..
and we know how to treat our mehmaans .. that is why they are dying to come here rather than stay back in their own country ... but if mehmaan is trying hard to spoil their own image then  they will get what they deserve ..

I dun have anything against anybody or any nation ... but u better keep ur tongue and mind in check and try to improve situation in ur country instead of looking around for mistakes in others .. if u start doing good for your own nation then maybe u wudn't even have this silly time to speak crap about others .. "tum jaise log na to kisi ka achcha kar sakte hain aur na kisi ka achcha soch sakte hain" .. all u knw is to speak crap about others .. after all speaking crap is easier than doing some good work .. lazy dirty fellow
sweety i learned how to speak like this from u ppl :)
i think u should give this "lecture" to other ppl on this forum because i have read worse comments than this. I have read worse comments. and umm how can u stop me from saying that all news is fake wen u ppl urself say that:s

i also dont have a problem with any nation, i wasnt targeting anyone but when i read soo many disgusting comments on a women well i couldnt control myself and if have the right to say what u feel than so do i ... and i am not sorry that my msg hurt u in any way because i have read many racist comments from u ppl abt us and thats y i say that i have learned to talk like this from u guys.

also i ahve seen shweta in a much worser form but nobody says anything abt her? why? and u still expect me to stay quiet :S ?? What has salman or big boss done that i can say that yes they know how to treat a mehman? big boss has always been partial....when shweta was abused by dolly everyone went against her, even salman supported shweta (ofcourse i did also...) but when veena was called a sl** by dolly and was being abused by her ... nobody stood by ehr not even so called "captain" shweta or salman or bb :S??? what kind of respect is this towards a mehman. Mehman jaisa bhi ho you should treat them well....

We both had opinions and we shared them ,... everyone else in this forum has commented much worse than me so i dont find it right that you are telling me to mind my tounge... tell everyoen else that espesially yourself!

oh and abt my country well no matter how good or bad it is i LOVE it. every country has GOOD and BAD ppl .. its just bad luck that we have been targeted again and again.

Well .. if somebody wants to speak crap then they will .. it is just an excuse to say that others were doing so then you did that too ... when you do something, it becomes your responsibility .. its not kool to blame others for that .. whatever .. as far as I know, ashmit stood up for veena ..  veena stayed in BB almost till the end without much initial fan base ... that shows that Indians supported her irrespective of her nationality .. I really liked her otherwise but she had to be out someday and Salman and BB have every right of opinion or behavior they want to show .. u might have seen shweta in someother show .. she didn't do any indecency in this one .. so BB/Salman supported her  ... and for that matter - am not sure who told u about the fake news thing .. only thing I can tell you is that please start reading some international news along with your national one .. then you will know where the fake news is common .. the recent ones being where some news channels/papers fakely quoted wikileaks .. and when caught they had to apologize too .. to each their own and am not interested in meddling into others' affairs .. but nobody is targeted just like that .. there is no smoke without fire .. all I can say is that love yourself and your family as much as you want .. its a good thing .. but better would be to respect others too .. and thats fine if you can't .. whats not fine is to expect to be respected in return .. you can't get mangoes if you sow seeds of thorn .. veena did something cheap and she is getting a similar response .. thats it ..the last thing, don't worry .. you'd never hurt me .. am a very chilled out person and know what I am doing  .. I don't need to worry or be emotional about a BB show or some funny comments Big smile

i know that ppl will say crap and i am no one to change their views but their was sooo much negetivity towards a person over a silly show that it got to me u no.. i change who i am i will keep supporting the fact that you shouldnt use fowl language towards a women no matter what. And your right this "argument" is silly because bb is jsut another reality show that will b over and the next day ppl wont even remember veena, or anyone else.. i already forgot the ppl who have been evicted :S ... and again i am not being racist :S i just felt that this article is fake... and thats it no need to make such a huge issue out of it :S it was an opinion and thats it...!
Es.Es Senior Member
Es.Es
Es.Es

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

</div>

ROFLROFLapna mazak khud bnwatay hain loog respect earn ki jati hai free fanday mai nai mlti LOLLOLLOLaurat piar krne ki cheez hai smjhne ki nai....i think she is mental she should b in a mental hospital LOLLOLLOL

oh come on yaar larkiyun aurton ki izzat aik baar chali jae tou wapis nai aati bb ny jo jo dikhaya hai show mai us se related wo sb sach hai ...larkay kuc b karen unhe koi kuc nai kehta baat larkiyun pr hi aati hai aur veena aunty ny bht kaarnamay krliye thts y i feel she is an abnormal case usko khud hi nai pta wo kr kia rai hy ROFL
<div>
n i dont want to know her as a person jo kuc bb ny dikhaya hai wo kafi hai judge krne k liye usy she is funny cheap n a big time looser LOLLOLaise logon ko jannay ka mje koi shauk nai hai dunia mai bht achay loog hain mai unhe jannay k bajae aise fuzul logon ko q janon LOLLOL
great essays..but can I just say doesn't matter which country we're in.... its always I before E!
Interesting how u joined the forum a couple of days before Veenaji (ji - mehman ka ethraam), mehman bun kar ay and not a single post until VeenaJi naukarani / nurse bun kar gay!
Aap koh aap ki Veena mubarak...mehmannawazi ka mouka diya, meharbani....(Please note no ji needed for last mention of her name kyun keh woh ab humari mehman nahin hai....woh toh ab apne ghar agay hogay...ek do diversion lethi hui ;)

Akalmand koh ishara kaafi hotha hai!
actually i have been on this forum for some time but never commented.. :S :P and umm i dont want veena thank you very much :) i dont get why you guys are making such a HUGE deal out of something so small.. i observed that veena wasnt being treated like the others were and so i stated my opinion and didnt say this before because i wanted to watch more of the show before i start to judge :S ... like i said i am no fan of veena's actions but i will argue again and again over the fact that ppl are calling her names thats it!
and umm p.s .. i honestly didnt understand half the things u said (esp the supoosadly "taunt' at the end :S ) because my urdu is quite bad :S :P

but anyways.. i didnt think this topic would be dragged soooo much :S

Edited by Es.Es - 27 December 2010 at 10:37pm
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:10am | IP Logged
1st you call us bad hosts and then you say you don't know why we are making such a big deal of it? Would you sit back and take it if you were accused of mistreating a guest? Hadh kardi aapne! Pehleh chori upar se seena jori!!
Es.Es Senior Member
Es.Es
Es.Es

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

1st you call us bad hosts and then you say you don't know why we are making such a big deal of it? Would you sit back and take it if you were accused of mistreating a guest? Hadh kardi aapne! Pehleh chori upar se seena jori!!
i am calling bb a bad host because he doesnt know how to treat his mehman. and then i gave that quote of how indians say that their mehman is like a bhagwan but in this case BIG BOSS (NOT all of YOU) is a bad host and not treating his MEHMAN equally and he is being partial.

i dont know why the hell you guys got affended its not like bb is related to you in any way :S

Edited by Es.Es - 28 December 2010 at 9:46am
Pentaminous. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top