Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Veena broke her engagement for Bigg Boss (Page 5)

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]

pehle istemaal karein phir vishwaas karenLOL
[/QUOTE]
what if the poor guy starts snoring after marriage??LOL

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
[[/QUOTE]

pehle istemaal karein phir vishwaas karenLOL--- Sub ke saat aisa hey tho.....Vishwaas karun kaise!!!!LOL
[/QUOTE]

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Es.Es

Originally posted by shaf13

Originally posted by Jesmina

Poor veena ek mazak banke rehagyi...leave her alone guys she is a good person!!!her only things are not good its the cheap things...but she is a caring person!!!

ROFL ROFL apna mazak khud bnwatay hain loog respect earn ki jati hai free fanday mai nai mlti LOLLOLLOL aurat piar krne ki cheez hai smjhne ki nai....i think she is mental she should b in a mental hospital LOLLOLLOL
how can u judge her by a so called reality show?
u dont know her ... u dont know what happened with her so how can u say she is mental??

and i agree her acts were wrong but we dont know her as a person to judge her ... media is always trashing stuff abt celebs and who knows maybe this interview was fake also :S

oh come on yaar larkiyun aurton ki izzat aik baar chali jae tou wapis nai aati bb ny jo jo dikhaya hai show mai us se related wo sb sach hai ...larkay kuc b karen unhe koi kuc nai kehta baat larkiyun pr hi aati hai aur veena aunty ny bht kaarnamay krliye thts y i feel she is an abnormal case usko khud hi nai pta wo kr kia rai hy LOLLOLLOL ROFL
n i dont want to know her as a person jo kuc bb ny dikhaya hai wo kafi hai judge krne k liye usy she is funny cheap n a big time looser LOLLOL aise logon ko jannay ka mje koi shauk nai hai dunia mai bht achay loog hain mai unhe jannay k bajae aise fuzul logon ko q janon LOLLOL
cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Veena-broke-her-engagement-for-Bigg-Boss/Article1-643024.aspx

Veena broke her engagement for Bigg Boss

Pakistani actor Veena Malik was "happily engaged" when she stepped into the Bigg Boss house, but the recently evicted contestant from the TV show, who raised eyebrows for pretending to be "single" all along, now says that she had to call off her engagement just before starting to shoot the show. "My ex-fiance, Faisal Akbar Khan, is my father's friend's son.

My father had seen me go through a rough patch with Asif (Pakistani cricketer and Veena's ex-boyfriend) and so asked me to marry Faisal. I agreed to the engagement, but later got to know that he had already got nikaah cards printed. Since I wanted to come to the Bigg Boss house, I told Faisal I can't marry him. I have met him only once for 4 hours, how could I get married to him? I don't even know if he doesn't snore at night."

Veena MalikThe actor says that she has healed from her disturbing past. 'When I entered Bigg Boss, I felt shattered. But I spent a lot of time alone and rediscovered myself. Now, I am ready to fall in love again. But, no boys from Pakistan, please. I have had two bad experiences."

Do co-contestants Ashmit Patel or Hrishaant Goswami, stand a chance, as she was close to both? "Bahut achhi dosti hai. But had there been anything more, I would have shouted from the rooftop," she clarifies.

funnnny article LOL

Edited by cutestar - 27 December 2010 at 7:58am
Dhanush071 Senior Member
Dhanush071
Dhanush071

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:03am | IP Logged
paise...........kaya kaya nehi karwata insaan sey 
liquidfantasy IF-Dazzler
liquidfantasy
liquidfantasy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged
" No pakistani guys" she gotta be kidding me...aftr watching her on national TV who in india will marry her?? LOL
grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged

umm this article is a lie just like ALL indian news are fake :P
she only had two affairs one with asif adn another with babrik....but daz it...where did they get this new guy from...made up a name?? :S

im really getting tierd of this veena trashing... i  mean sure she didnt behave well in the show but nobody has the right to judge her or give her disrespectful names...

i have to say this but bigg boss or india in general doesnt no how to treat "mehman"...they say taht to them mehman is "bhagwan" ... but they dont mean it... i mean is this how u treat ur bhagwan?? disrespecting them ??? bigg boss was really unfair to veena

dude .. its fine to comment on a particular piece of news ..
but better not mention that "all indian news are fake" ... whatever you are or wherever u r from ... mind your tongue and don't crap around .. if indians are so fake then u dun need to bother watching indian channels and biggboss kind of shows .. stick to your old crap ..
and we know how to treat our mehmaans .. that is why they are dying to come here rather than stay back in their own country ... but if mehmaan is trying hard to spoil their own image then  they will get what they deserve ..

I dun have anything against anybody or any nation ... but u better keep ur tongue and mind in check and try to improve situation in ur country instead of looking around for mistakes in others .. if u start doing good for your own nation then maybe u wudn't even have this silly time to speak crap about others .. "tum jaise log na to kisi ka achcha kar sakte hain aur na kisi ka achcha soch sakte hain" .. all u knw is to speak crap about others .. after all speaking crap is easier than doing some good work .. lazy dirty fellow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Es.Es Senior Member
Es.Es
Es.Es

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nptfdo

umm this article is a lie just like ALL indian news are fake :P
she only had two affairs one with asif adn another with babrik....but daz it...where did they get this new guy from...made up a name?? :S

im really getting tierd of this veena trashing... i  mean sure she didnt behave well in the show but nobody has the right to judge her or give her disrespectful names...

i have to say this but bigg boss or india in general doesnt no how to treat "mehman"...they say taht to them mehman is "bhagwan" ... but they dont mean it... i mean is this how u treat ur bhagwan?? disrespecting them ??? bigg boss was really unfair to veena

dude .. its fine to comment on a particular piece of news ..
but better not mention that "all indian news are fake" ... whatever you are or wherever u r from ... mind your tongue and don't crap around .. if indians are so fake then u dun need to bother watching indian channels and biggboss kind of shows .. stick to your old crap ..
and we know how to treat our mehmaans .. that is why they are dying to come here rather than stay back in their own country ... but if mehmaan is trying hard to spoil their own image then  they will get what they deserve ..

I dun have anything against anybody or any nation ... but u better keep ur tongue and mind in check and try to improve situation in ur country instead of looking around for mistakes in others .. if u start doing good for your own nation then maybe u wudn't even have this silly time to speak crap about others .. "tum jaise log na to kisi ka achcha kar sakte hain aur na kisi ka achcha soch sakte hain" .. all u knw is to speak crap about others .. after all speaking crap is easier than doing some good work .. lazy dirty fellow
sweety i learned how to speak like this from u ppl :)
i think u should give this "lecture" to other ppl on this forum because i have read worse comments than this. I have read worse comments. and umm how can u stop me from saying that all news is fake wen u ppl urself say that:s

i also dont have a problem with any nation, i wasnt targeting anyone but when i read soo many disgusting comments on a women well i couldnt control myself and if have the right to say what u feel than so do i ... and i am not sorry that my msg hurt u in any way because i have read many racist comments from u ppl abt us and thats y i say that i have learned to talk like this from u guys.

also i ahve seen shweta in a much worser form but nobody says anything abt her? why? and u still expect me to stay quiet :S ?? What has salman or big boss done that i can say that yes they know how to treat a mehman? big boss has always been partial....when shweta was abused by dolly everyone went against her, even salman supported shweta (ofcourse i did also...) but when veena was called a sl** by dolly and was being abused by her ... nobody stood by ehr not even so called "captain" shweta or salman or bb :S??? what kind of respect is this towards a mehman. Mehman jaisa bhi ho you should treat them well....

We both had opinions and we shared them ,... everyone else in this forum has commented much worse than me so i dont find it right that you are telling me to mind my tounge... tell everyoen else that espesially yourself!

oh and abt my country well no matter how good or bad it is i LOVE it. every country has GOOD and BAD ppl .. its just bad luck that we have been targeted again and again.

Edited by Es.Es - 27 December 2010 at 4:59pm

Go to top