~* I Will Miss You My Poo *~ - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by monami18385

i m blessed 2 hav her! she is such a true WONDERFUL Friend : ) she's ma lil angel : ) !!!

defo warm up 2o HIM : D cudnt ask for nethn mre better dan dat ; ) n vote for him 2o ; )
[/B]</font>

I think u r both blessed to have each other :) its so nice to see ppl be nice to each other, I hope more of us catch the friendship bug you two have...and may it never be cured!
Poo' have a safe journey back to boarding...be good and keep warm. We will keep this thread going for you daily...I normally say goodnight in the last thread I'm in before I retire to my pit, but from today onwards I'm gonna come in here and say goodnight to you and the other friends :) I can't do emoticons from my phone so here's a big warm hug from me to you :):):)
P.s abeer no voting sweety I'm not in india :)
wooww..wonderful post monami 👍🏼
its really hrttouching post......
God bless u both and ur frndship😃
Hai Pooja that dreaded day is coming up! Assan nit da vichora nayo sehna!!!!

A division like this wouldn't permit a life other than the sight of you we ask naught. Your presence continually blossomed the day you announced your arrival on IF. You'll be deeply missed & comments cherished forever, do keep in touch my friend [You don't have a choice in the matter:)]!!! & a glorious tribute Abeer as I had expected!!!!

pooja , all d best . hope dt u come back soon once before finale..
 will miss ur posts ...
Originally posted by Shizaru

I think u r both blessed to have each other :) its so nice to see ppl be nice to each other, I hope more of us catch the friendship bug you two have...and may it never be cured!
Poo' have a safe journey back to boarding...be good and keep warm. We will keep this thread going for you daily...I normally say goodnight in the last thread I'm in before I retire to my pit, but from today onwards I'm gonna come in here and say goodnight to you and the other friends :) I can't do emoticons from my phone so here's a big warm hug from me to you :):):)
P.s abeer no voting sweety I'm not in india :)

@red: Ameeeeeeeeeen!!
@blue: aaaaaawwww... hw sweeet 😊

miss u already Poo! ma lil ⭐️
n thnx laxmi, samfan, jess,  shayari, kabeer n evry1 els for likin ma post... its ma lil way of showin her hw much i luv her ...
Poo's surlly worth it n much much more....
😃
i hope she stays active ......

Edited by monami18385 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Thank you SO much guys!!! Going back to school .. boarder now😭

Abeer -- I still have to finish my thank you cum farewell speech😛
But I love you loads 😃Thanks a lot babes ! Xx

jaatay jaatay gaali de day tuune !!!!!!!! 😡 chal koi nahi.... its arite .......maaf kiya ; )
tke gud care...
n b a gud girl!
like mihir said........... wardens ko jyada tang mat karna.. thoda karna 😉

Goodnight Poo hope ur journey back to boarding was a good one :)
Goodnight and God bless Abeer, Purva, Guddoranin Rasu, kuttaveerji, and all the other lovely peeps I've swapped responses with today :)
lols @ kuttaveer ji ............... SAHI HAI BAHUT !!! 🤣
Originally posted by Shizaru

Goodnight Poo hope ur journey back to boarding was a good one :)
Goodnight and God bless Abeer, Purva, Guddoranin Rasu, kuttaveerji, and all the other lovely peeps I've swapped responses with today :)
Pooja..we'll miss u.
Thanks manomi 4 this thread😊.
GN aunt🤗
i didn't get to know u much pooja. nonetheless, u were fun to have around! ur posts were fun to read and u r a very sweet person. i dunno where u r going. but as u can see, u'll definitely be missed by a lot of people.........and add me to that list too. bye🤗

@monami: its a very sweet post! good job!👍🏼
Edited by Rapier - 13 years ago