Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

why was sat scene heartbreaking?

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
  • we knew it was coming he wants to keep that distance
  • its not that abhay actually hates her or doesnt care about her he does but like her said himself its all to protect her  
  • for abhay its better she hates him then anything happens to her because if accepts her love something can happen to her (& i bet abhay will still save piya if she tries to do something harmful)
  • piya confessed so atleast he knows for sure from the bottom of his heart tht piya does love him too

abhay ka rude hona toh bana hi tha agree comparing her to T was rude and tht daya line was annoyign but we know is not true and i bet piya is strong enough to look after herself and if not abhay is still there nah

it wasnt tht bad peeps just want abhiya story to go 4wrd from this point not stay there so hope its for the better....... a point forward

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasucrazyCourageous_Leo

Princyz_Belle IF-Sizzlerz
Princyz_Belle
Princyz_Belle

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I felt so bad 4 piya when Abhay was behaving bad with her.How can he hurt her?I know he want 2 stay away from her but his lines crossed limits.He always  says her that she is orphan,she is helpless.I know 4 all those words Piya hurts much.I know Abhay will always save her from every harmful things.Bcoz he really cares 4 her.  
prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
it was so bad...........Pia started crying...........but we know y Abhay is doing this..........but tht daya thing was very bad n sad.........poor Pia. how much will she cryOuch
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Especially when you love someone madly rejection is not easy to take. Though Abhay is trying to keep Piya away from him for her own good he has already given enough signals that he cares for her deeply so his rude words on the last episode did not make much sense to me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mavi18

kasucrazy Goldie
kasucrazy
kasucrazy

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
abhay is trying to keep piya away from him..??? HOLLY CRAP..!! then y is he playing wd T..? doesnt he care for her..?? what if she falls in love with him..??? if he is avoiding pia then he should keep all other ladies at distance too
Mavi18 Senior Member
Mavi18
Mavi18

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Abhay is trying to get pia to hate him for her own good bt he its true he cares abt her.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index