Kkusum
Kkusum

Kusum 14th Feb. 2005 update by mala

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Kkusum dated 14th Feb, 2005

Abhay calls and tell tashu why u r troubling my family, tashu says u cant do anything as I want to trouble them abhay u know I know one secret of your life, abhay says I know what the secret is I have a son from U, tashu thinks no abhay, U don't know who is your son which I will not tell U easily. Tashu's asst, tries to send the chemicals but his clerk says it is poisonous as the fellow goes he thinks whether to supply or not. he asks them to stop the truck as driver does not stop. The officer says I want to talk to boss, driver gets message from boss not to send it, as driver goes to check what is problem with truck they both come and that officer is killed with a knife helper and driver the officer falls on ground and driver and worker throw him away. Tashu is in a party asking if all are enjoying. Tashu talks to mr goenka how it the party. Tashu says mr mathur that is good news , tells mr goenka I got one nrews for yur mag as kapoor industry is finished I will tell how to add mirch masla aand print the news. Tashu thinks kkusum sorry u will be finished, at hme nitin tells kk to se as kk says sohan will take care of it tells nitin u take rest kapil says I hope we will not face more pronlems. Sohan rings kk as she asks whether raw materials came. Lali asks sohan if raw material ahs come. Truck comes sohan asks to unload the chemicals. Lali is sleeping in office after unloading as sohan watches him. Kk prays godnitin breaks coconut as the truck goes with goods, sohan tells the c the goods will arrive to u. tashu tells mr mathur will keep promise I want to see their reaction tells mr mathur your name will not come in this. Tashu is happy a s customers buy the product. Sarla nitin kapil happy a t home kumud sohan all happy as he tells there is party in evening. Tashu tells mr mathur take your moneya s abhay bweats mr mathur as tashu says abhay! Abhay says now I know why u called me to shimla so they u can do plans behind me, abhay says I will not let u do any such games as abhay says I did what I want to do u do whatever u wsant to do try and see! Abhay geos as tashu laughs. Abhay runs to kapoor factory, sasy to stop the delivery as he asks what happened sir, abhay thinks to tell kkusum about it abhay goes. Kk invites people for her party, kali says Tashu I am happy if u would have been we would have enjoyed kkusum's down fall . garv listens whom u were talking I will not leave u, kali goes saying whatever! Garv sees kumud at party. Kali says kumud why u are happy kumud says I will be happy kali says let me see how long this happiness will last. Kumud sasy what do u mean, kali says wait and watch I will know what I mean.kumud looks at garv. Kk gets a call geos out to talk. Kshtij says kumud! Says sorry was alte cause of a meeting. Feels nice as whole family is ahppy. Kk tells tashu why u called me tashu says I want congratulate u and one bad news. Kk says u always do that. Tashu says u have a bad time. Kk is laughing. As sohan says bhabhi our medicine there is poison, tashu listens over the phone says kkusum u got bad news! Kk shocked.

Nitin sarla come closer ask what happened, abhay comes in sohan and all see him. Tells listens says there was adulatarated, kapil nitin says how to believe u, how u know sarla asksabhay. abhay says this is all tashu's plan sarla asks did u know this before sarla slaps him asks why u did not tell this before sarla says no one will go from here as we don't run a way from troubles we face the problems, and all leave abhay and go fom there. kk cries looks at abhay and goes behind them,. Abhay is sad and thinks he had run away from problems.end

mala

Edited by sai14 - 15 February 2005 at 10:09am

BxyYqhTj91 Groupbie
BxyYqhTj91
BxyYqhTj91

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update.
zindagi Senior Member
zindagi
zindagi

Posted: 14 February 2005 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Thanx for the update