India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

no sense (Page 2)

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Ya. it has really no sense. completely a crap track.

neela226 IF-Rockerz
neela226
neela226

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
also why couldnt bebo find the last pages of shalini's diary before if that is all that took to expose viju? also whatever happened to gursheel and goldie? i hope the cvs give closure to that track
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

Originally posted by Ambofan

I agree with everyone but Afee is right, maybe Amrit's comeback messed the track even more...
Viju cud have kept both Ambo in captivation, this way Amrit wont have any misunderstandings...

thanks for agreeing, and i am sure this is what have happened yaar.

In this case, I am glad that Amrit's comeback messed things up Big smile
Ritu- IF-Sizzlerz
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Ikr. the track is just on revenge and revenge. First it was arjun and his family wanting revenge and now Amrit wants revenge from Narang Family.

EVERYONE WANTS REVENGE FROM NARANG FAMILY!

Confused
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritu567

Ikr. the track is just on revenge and revenge. First it was arjun and his family wanting revenge and now Amrit wants revenge from Narang Family.

Confused
Yeah poor Narang family, they are soooo nice people but others always get them wrong !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ganga16tr

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

Originally posted by Ritu567

Confused
Yeah poor Narang family, they are soooo nice people but others always get them wrong !!!

arre alju this is reality, ache logoon ko loog hamesha galt hi samajh lete hai. woh kia haina glat loog to hamesha kkoi-na-kkoi jjhoth bolkar yar kisi par ilzaam laga kar nikal jate hai. par ache logoon ki ek majboori hoti woh dosre ka ilzaam apne sir le sakte hai, par apna ilzaam dosre par kabhi nahi daal sakte aur most importantly jhooth to kisi bhi keemat par nahi bol sakte. isliye nice ppl always suffer a lotttt. And i have observe this in real life.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index