Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana's predicament over Ishaan-Sonali

--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Suhana's predicament over Ishaan-Sonali

Ishaan Kashyap will have to wait for his lady love to forget everything and start her life afresh with him.

Suhana will be in a state of confusion as she thinks that there is something fishy between Sonali and Ishaan and their growing proximity has been troubling her. Kashyap clan is back from picnic and everybody is in a happy mood but Suhana. Her sadness and gloominess stems from her confusion regarding Ishaan and Sonali's relationship. However, as evident from Ishaan's unconditional love for his wife, Suhana will soon find out that Ishaan only loves her and Sonali is just a friend. 

Talking about the confusion, Sonali says, "Suhana has a misconception about Ishaan and me which isn't true. I am here for a motive and I will see to it that it's fulfilled. I want Ishaan and Suhana to get together at any cost. Suhana is completely wrong if she thinks that there is something going on between us. When I praise Ishaan that's to make her realise that there are so many good things about him that Suhana ends up overlooking. He is a nice and honest guy and there is nothing fake about him. He would never cheat on his wife and will never wrong her. She might yell at him and behave like a child the very next moment but he will stick to her."

Sonali advises Suhana to not believe what she happens to see. "Suhana must try dig things and find out the truth. Not everytime what you see is the truth. She should put in some efforts to understand the person", adds the girl.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope we do get to see the much awaited 'outburst' by Suhana and that it's not another case of article mein kuch aur episode mein kuch aur.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...n cant wait for Sona to make an exit.....!!
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really hope 2 c her outburst soon....so tht everything gets sorted out...!!!!!!!! bt i guess the writers of the show....want us 2 keep waiting n waitinggg.......jus saw a TEASER of SGP.....in which they showed tht ISHAAN & SONA r both in the DISC.....dancing n enjoying themselves......n poor SUHANA keeps callin ishaan....bt...........as usual "NO PRICES FOR GUESSING"........he obviously doesnt respond.......n then the poor woman....comes 2 knw tht he is wid SONA madam frm BM...!!😭..................why r the writers doing dis??????? or rather OVER-DOING DIS?????? itz really getting too frustrating now....seriously!!!!!!!😡
Wat ws the need in the first place 2 go 2 a disc tht too wid sona....😡😡......i really pity n feel bad for suhana.....n as for Ishaan....the writers r jus playing wid his character...😭😭

High time....to say SOna...bye-bye............n as for SUSHAAAN.......v r dying 2 c u guyz together yaa.......hope the UNION happens soooooooon....!!😊😊
Edited by Garima_04 - 13 years ago
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey dun worry...dis iz IT....after disc epi.. v ll have suhana's confession of love..its very inerestng juzz keep watching...
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@rabzonedge.....................i really hope yaaa..............didnt ever expect my FAVOURITEST show wud turn up like dis some day.......m a big tym fan of SGP....bt.......newaz i guess things will change for better sooon........😊😊😊
Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i hope sona will be leave soon...................i can't wait sushaan's love track....😛😛
gia_k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why Doesnt sona do everyone a favour n jus disapear can't stand looking at her face anymore n her flirting she is a lowlife and I hope ragini n disha pull her up n scold her for her imoral behaviour she is the most attention seeking annoying person on tv n she is ruining wat wud be an enjoyable show I really can't stand it wen she comes on screen hope to god she will leave ASAP Good riddens n hope u never come bk to the show
gia_k thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Can't believe the lowlife has gone even lower by taking ishaan to a disc without his wife it's so obvious wat she is doing she wants ishaan deep down she has feelings for him n I tink vice versa they both deserve each other coz they are both selfish n imoral