Suhana's predicament over Ishaan-Sonali

--sree-- Goldie
--sree--
--sree--

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

STARONE.IN
Suhana's predicament over Ishaan-Sonali
STARONE.IN

Ishaan Kashyap will have to wait for his lady love to forget everything and start her life afresh with him.

STARONE.IN

Suhana will be in a state of confusion as she thinks that there is something fishy between Sonali and Ishaan and their growing proximity has been troubling her. Kashyap clan is back from picnic and everybody is in a happy mood but Suhana. Her sadness and gloominess stems from her confusion regarding Ishaan and Sonali's relationship. However, as evident from Ishaan's unconditional love for his wife, Suhana will soon find out that Ishaan only loves her and Sonali is just a friend. 

Talking about the confusion, Sonali says, "Suhana has a misconception about Ishaan and me which isn't true. I am here for a motive and I will see to it that it's fulfilled. I want Ishaan and Suhana to get together at any cost. Suhana is completely wrong if she thinks that there is something going on between us. When I praise Ishaan that's to make her realise that there are so many good things about him that Suhana ends up overlooking. He is a nice and honest guy and there is nothing fake about him. He would never cheat on his wife and will never wrong her. She might yell at him and behave like a child the very next moment but he will stick to her."

Sonali advises Suhana to not believe what she happens to see. "Suhana must try dig things and find out the truth. Not everytime what you see is the truth. She should put in some efforts to understand the person", adds the girl.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanajshree_ramninni.sahaCutieeMeavani31singh008bostaniansvesumsalekh1Armu4evaSushaanManeetvishmewelliruaGSinha18-allizwell-nami2811Shwets1502

Sinha18 IF-Dazzler
Sinha18
Sinha18

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharingSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sree--

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I hope we do get to see the much awaited 'outburst' by Suhana and that it's not another case of article mein kuch aur episode mein kuch aur.
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...n cant wait for Sona to make an exit.....!!

--sree--

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Thanx fr sharing..

--sree--

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:26am | IP Logged
i really hope 2 c her outburst soon....so tht everything gets sorted out...!!!!!!!! bt i guess the writers of the show....want us 2 keep waiting n waitinggg.......jus saw a TEASER of SGP.....in which they showed tht ISHAAN & SONA r both in the DISC.....dancing n enjoying themselves......n poor SUHANA keeps callin ishaan....bt...........as usual "NO PRICES FOR GUESSING"........he obviously doesnt respond.......n then the poor woman....comes 2 knw tht he is wid SONA madam frm BM...!!Cry..................why r the writers doing dis??????? or rather OVER-DOING DIS?????? itz really getting too frustrating now....seriously!!!!!!!Angry
Wat ws the need in the first place 2 go 2 a disc tht too wid sona....AngryAngry......i really pity n feel bad for suhana.....n as for Ishaan....the writers r jus playing wid his character...CryCry

High time....to say SOna...bye-bye............n as for SUSHAAAN.......v r dying 2 c u guyz together yaa.......hope the UNION happens soooooooon....!!SmileSmile

Edited by Garima_04 - 27 December 2010 at 6:28am

Shwets1502

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
hey dun worry...dis iz IT....after disc epi.. v ll have suhana's confession of love..its very inerestng juzz keep watching...

Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
@rabzonedge.....................i really hope yaaa..............didnt ever expect my FAVOURITEST show wud turn up like dis some day.......m a big tym fan of SGP....bt.......newaz i guess things will change for better sooon........SmileSmileSmile

Go to top