Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
^^ wait a minute.. is this suppose to be a bashing thread..? ..πŸ˜†

relax buddy.. its a fun poll.. i like it.. =P  nothing derogatory in your poll..
I don't go by LOOKS ..........as a person he is the BEST in the house πŸ‘πŸΌ
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Meena1

^^ wait a minute.. is this suppose to be a bashing thread..? ..πŸ˜†

relax buddy.. its a fun poll.. i like it.. =P  nothing derogatory in your poll..

bt i hope u r reading da posts meena..πŸ˜’
I'm totally disappointed...
Originally posted by: Cutelicious

Okay damn arghhh whats up with anti sam posts you shweta fans πŸ˜•

🀒Gussa humhe bhi atta hai ..enough is enough faraan4shweta i been seeing ur anti-sam post since long i kept my cool and was quiet but it doesnt mean u keep doing ur stupid thing.

what if i say shweta looks like baboon to me..im sure u will get all mad at me..u need to respect other members feeling too and stop making fun of someone who haven't done anything to harm you πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ STOP IT NOW

I personally don't see anything wrong with the poll.. TM hasn't used any foul language or demean Samir in any way..

Whats wrong with calling him an "uncle".. don't we generally call ppl his age uncles on an everyday basis..πŸ˜•
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I personally don't see anything wrong with the poll.. TM hasn't used any foul language or demean Samir in any way..

Whats wrong with calling him an "uncle".. don't we generally call ppl his age uncles on an everyday basis..πŸ˜•

Yeah i did'nt even used any bashing word or foul language against him.. it was just a fun poll which meant to be taken in humour...!!!

Ng agar meri kuch zyada hi sameer say dushmani hoti to last option bhi na detaπŸ˜† nd voting bhi multiple kr deta which i did'nt do...

Dunno y some people r too much sensitive..πŸ˜•
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Nothing is wrong i know but why make poll about his looks only and about him only? isnt there other people in the house too? how come sameer become a hot topic all of a sudden?
this bugs me the most.

Nothing is wrong i know but why make poll about his looks only and about him only? isnt there other people in the house too? how come sameer become a hot topic all of a sudden?
this bugs me the most.

because he's still there.. and he is one one of the strong contenders..πŸ˜•.. all the other contestants have been beaten to death on the forum.. its abt time the discussions shifted to other housemates..

Now that we are gearing towards the end of the show.. expect a whole bunch of topics on him in the coming weeks.. so embrace yourself...
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

because he's still there.. and he is one one of the strong contenders..πŸ˜•.. all the other contestants have been beaten to death on the forum.. its abt time the discussions shifted to other housemates..

Now that we are gearing towards the end of the show.. expect a whole bunch of topics on him in the coming weeks.. so embrace yourself...

πŸ˜† I know anyway i wont care now ..sameer mera rishtedaar thode na hai
I'm not really used to gettin involved in these fan stuff and now too i won't get involved.

way i wont care now ..sameer mera rishtedaar thode na hai

I'm not really used to gettin involved in these fan stuff and now too i won't get involved.

Thank you..!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Faraan.. please put your title back up..
@ Meenzy .....you are right πŸ˜›  I think last 2 weeks will be interesting.....good to see sameer finally making lot of news on the forum πŸ˜†
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Next
Sameer Thumbnail

Sameer