Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

DOTW--The Good, The Bad & The Lady (Page 6)

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Shwetha di, great thoughts. RV is truly turning into a negative character with his over confidence and ambition to eliminate Avi. This week he proved himself nasty by sealing a deal with Bhauji and now planning to harm Arpi to aggravate Avi. He has decided to play dirty and he will play dirty all the way until he reaches his goal. Hopefully, Avi remains good and keeps to his promise for Arpi. Arpi is going to grow into a more well rounded woman and she will not be as naive as she was when newly wedded. Her present experiences will give her a clear sight in life and she will now be more determined to change her husband since she has had a taste of hell (prison). Arpi will not want Avi to ever step in that hell and so she will try even harder to change him.

Siddu I agree with each and every point with you that RV definitely and truly is undergoing big time Bad transformation and this is going to cost him very badly too. I feel is going to make the lady cops torture Arpi to the core and Avi will go on a rampage and go against law and commit mistakes which RV is looking forward to. RV wants Avi to make mistakes in haste so that he can easily capture him and Avi will fall into his trap all over again...Bahuji is a damboo and she has totally lost it...I don't understand how could she trust RV and that to for the matter for which he came to lallanpur...He will not forget Avi's arrest that easily...She should have calculated her moves before approaching towards it...Her only aim is get Arpi out of her way but indirectly she has put Avi into a much more bigger problem!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Although I want Bhauji to regret her deal, I don't want Avi to be the fish that gets caught in the net. She should be proven wrong by some other method like Avi back talking more and refusing to listen to her. Then she will realize that separating Avita has increased Avi's desire to get closer to Arpi. But I don't want Avi to fall as a prey for RV. Avi is supposed to be the predator and never the prey.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Shwetha Didi, I agree that Bhauji is truly going to regret this deal with RV. But I don't want Avi to be the fish caught in the net. There should be some other method of proving to Bhauji that her move was a mistake like Avi back talking more and refusing to listen to her. She is going to realize that by separating Avita, she has increased Avi's desire to get closer to Arpi and thus rather then splitting them apart, she is causing them to bond even more.  I don't want Avi to fall prey for RV. He is supposed to be the predator and never the prey.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Shwetha Didi, I agree that Bhauji is truly going to regret this deal with RV. But I don't want Avi to be the fish caught in the net. There should be some other method of proving to Bhauji that her move was a mistake like Avi back talking more and refusing to listen to her. She is going to realize that by separating Avita, she has increased Avi's desire to get closer to Arpi and thus rather then splitting them apart, she is causing them to bond even more.  I don't want Avi to fall prey for RV. He is supposed to be the predator and never the prey.

Yes I see your point that separating the two will definitely increase the affinity of Avi to go near Arpi which good in a way that it might reach a limit wherein he might even forget his pratigya...But Bahuji needs some kind of treatment and it should be given ASAP!!!! And yes Gunahon ka Devta is definitely the predator and will never be anybody's pray...Let RV try his best and give the best shot but will never be successful in his wrong deeds

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3Sidda8

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Hiee Shwetha..Big smileBig smile

Im back..

Sorry ..im very lateCryCry

Wonderful comments by everyone Nandu Di,CB Di,Komal,Sidda nd Shwetha ..

U guys have told everything!! Hats off writing by everyone'!!

Here are my thoughts...

The Good Guy "Avdhesh"- He is gunda with a golden heart. He is known as king of lallanpur. His world changes when he falls in love with a sweet, innocent girl, Arpita. He has taken a baby step in his transformation. He is showering all his love on Arpita after the bad incident which had shaken Avita. He has changed a lot since Arpita met him. Her love is changing him.Smile
And now, with Arpita gone, she took with her "Avdhesh" and what has remained is only Bhayyaji.(As Dreamy said in different post) Wht Avdhesh does remains to be seen, does he break his promise given to Arpita or keeps his promise nd rescues her.

The Bad Guy "RV"-A righteous cop who wants to destroy crime in the city of Lallanpur. But What has happened to him? Righteous cop is turning a villain. To finish off crime doesn't mean to kill criminals, even law does not say it . With joining hands with BJ and now torturing arpita , he is killing his humanity. As u all said he is on the way of "Bad Transformation". I also agree with Komal here..the bad one actually is BJ Angry

The Lady "Arpita" ' A sweet innocent girl and now a woman. She always listens her heart. She really deserves standing ovation as its not easy for 18 year old to do it what she did. She is really an "Epitome of Womanhood"  The things are really going to be painful of her but I hope she comes out more braver and determined.SmileSmile

Thank you Embarrassed

Edited by prash_t - 03 January 2011 at 2:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyshwetha85Sidda8yoga23priya

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Hiee Shwetha..Big smileBig smile

Im back..

Sorry ..im very lateCryCry

Wonderful comments by everyone Nandu Di,CB Di,Komal,Sidda nd Shwetha ..

U guys have told everything!! Hats off writing by everyone'!!

Here are my thoughts...

The Good Guy "Avdhesh"- He is gunda with a golden heart. He is known as king of lallanpur. His world changes when he falls in love with a sweet, innocent girl, Arpita. He has taken a baby step in his transformation. He is showering all his love on Arpita after the bad incident which had shaken Avita. He is changed a lot since Arpita met him. Her love is changing him.Smile
And now, with Arpita gone, she took with her "Avdhesh" and what has remained is only Bhayyaji.(As Dreamy said in different post) Wht Avdhesh does remains to be seen, does he break his promise given to Arpita or keeps his promise nd rescues her.

The Bad Guy "RV"-A righteous cop who wants to destroy crime in the city of Lallanpur. But What has happened to him? Righteous cop is turning a villain. To finish off crime doesn't mean to kill criminals, even law does not say it . With joining hands with BJ and now torturing arpita , he is killing his humanity. As u all said he is on the way of "Bad Transformation". I also agree with Komal here..the bad one actually is BJ Angry

The Lady "Arpita" ' A sweet innocent girl and now a woman. She always listens her heart. She really deserves standing ovation as its not easy for 18 year old to do it what she did. She is really an "Epitome of Womanhood"  The things are really going to be painful of her but I hope she comes out more braver and determined.SmileSmile

Thank you Embarrassed

Wow!!! Prash your thoughts are as equally wonderful as others...I believe in one thing Better Late than Never so don't worry I am happy you still wrote for this topic...Thanks!!! I hope you had a great new year's eve and day!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index