Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

DOTW--The Good, The Bad & The Lady (Page 5)

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Oh Thanx CBEmbarrassed 

Ur right, this show has made us all crazy. LOL

And mills n Boons is the perfect comparisonThumbs UpLOL I remember myself getting invoved to those series like mad. I used to hide them in my school books n read them till late nightsLOL The same madness has caught me againLOLLOL

_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by danno

TongueTonguehi frinds kaisi lagi meri shayiri kuch likha nahiCryCryCry

Oh Sharan am so Sorry dear Unhappy 

I thought i'l praise ur shairi in my post but damn me it jst slipped off my mindAngry I also forgot to mention Priya. She too has written very well.Clap Really Sorry for skipping tht.

And u have quoted very nicely with ur rhyming words.ClapClap I really really enjoyed reading it.Big smile

Thanx Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85danno

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for giving your precious time and energy to the DOTW and writing such beautiful thoughts...I am amazed at every bodies analysis and viewpoint on these 3 characters and that how you feel the story is going to unfold and how these transformations is going to effect the lives of Avi RV and Arpi....Here I go with my viewpoint: sorry guys for the late I was a bit over whelmed with thesis work...

Avi our hero who is a new student as far as love is concerned...His character has this good transformation because he saw arpita in deep sorrow and difficulty for the very first time...For him for his breath for his life for him to survive Arpi the love of his life his soul mate took this drastic step and handled gun for the first time and shot RV...He never expected her to take this stand and that she would go to this extent to save him. Avi now feels that he should take her out of this devastation and he would and could do anything to protect her in return...I am LOVING this good transformation of AviEmbarrassedThumbs Up

RV the new Villain in the life of Avita is taking a bad transformation and now is taking a very bad route to reach Avdesh....He is now thinking about his pride and honor his name and fame is the main motto and attention...He is ready to do anything for it now and I have a bad feeling that  he might give arpi the most toughest time ever to make his path towards Avi and this BAD transformation of RV in every other episode these days is scaring me to the core!!!D'ohDead

Coming to Our dear Lady Arpi...Damn this girl is a big inspiration for all the girls who get married at a very early age and are naive about certain things...She has transformed into a women the day Avi was shot to the day she shot RV to save her husband's life...She is not worried of being arrested and respects law and order..I think this aspect and perspective of Arpi towards law and order might change Avi too and he might also one day put down his gun and never look at it...Arpi my dictionary is having a shortage of words to express what you have done so far from the day Avi was shot...Hats off to you!!! You are the biggest example of NARI SHAKTI...ClapThumbs UpStar

Shwetha
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8-Prashu-

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
nari shakthi zindabad

shwetha its like in indian mythology  a woman can take many roops 

arpita is like that.. she has become sort of jhansi ki rani now

mayb i shud call her lallanpur ki rani. fit in every way to be wife of avdesh singh thakur urff bhaiyaji

loved this topic of urs coz its about us woman who get the inner strength when  the situations such arise.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

nari shakthi zindabad

shwetha its like in indian mythology  a woman can take many roops 

arpita is like that.. she has become sort of jhansi ki rani now

mayb i shud call her lallanpur ki rani. fit in every way to be wife of avdesh singh thakur urff bhaiyaji

loved this topic of urs coz its about us woman who get the inner strength when  the situations such arise.

Absolutely correct CB!!!! She is the Lallanpur ki DABANGG Rani!!!! Love her character transformation so much and thank you for appreciating my thoughtful topicSmile
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
btw shwetha  ur profile pic
from where u got that

its cute

i havent seen this pic before
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

btw shwetha  ur profile pic
from where u got that

its cute

i havent seen this pic before

CB I found this picture on NDTV Imagines webpage...They have a big banner for today's Happy Year Ending 2010 program with all the stars and shows on the Imagine channel...I cropped AVITA out of that huge banner picture...SmileSmile
Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Shwetha di, great thoughts. RV is truly turning into a negative character with his over confidence and ambition to eliminate Avi. This week he proved himself nasty by sealing a deal with Bhauji and now planning to harm Arpi to aggravate Avi. He has decided to play dirty and he will play dirty all the way until he reaches his goal. Hopefully, Avi remains good and keeps to his promise for Arpi. Arpi is going to grow into a more well rounded woman and she will not be as naive as she was when newly wedded. Her present experiences will give her a clear sight in life and she will now be more determined to change her husband since she has had a taste of hell (prison). Arpi will not want Avi to ever step in that hell and so she will try even harder to change him.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index