Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

DOTW--The Good, The Bad & The Lady (Page 4)

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
u welcome

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
ab humri baari hai .shaur karte hai
good bole to avi  arrey tumka ka bataye bhayyiya
                              humra khayal ka hai
                               avi ka romance dekh ke dil hi machal gaya hai.......
bad bole toh Rv    RV toh yahi soch raha hai
                           mai avi avi chillaoga goli kha ke
                             mai avi ka kaatil ban jaonga avi ko maar ke
                         mai medal jeet ke le aaonga avi ko maar ke
lady bole toh arpita
                          kasam kim kasam hai kasam se
                          humko pyaar hai sirf avi se
                         tumko bachaaye ge har gam se
                        chahe udaana padhe RV ko gun se
                        humko pyaar hai sirf avi se

hahahahaLOL
kaise lagaLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boy_nandini-Prashu-chatterbox

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalSingh

Hey Dear nice topic

Her I go

The Good ' Apna Hero AvdeshStar- Since the inception of the show it was portrayed that Avi is a goon with golden heart. The love, respect, sensitiveness, care was all there deep down inside in him. Arpi love is like cold wind which flew away ash from the fire, it only after her entry in his life he realizes  all this prevailed under him. Now the person who got nervous, confused, and speechless only with the presence of girl is speaking out heart candidly. He shows how selfless he is, when make Arpita understand about the importance of mother n her feeling for her.  So, this caring, charming and adorable guy proves that he not only  take life for the love ones' shake but also give his life without any hesitation.

The bad (RV)- In my opinion he is not completely bad character. RV character has grey shades in it. It is more on positive side than negative. Look at the other side of coin a cop bow down by a goon would certainly take it to end and put law n order on top.

For me it's BJ Angrywhich is more Bad that RV. She is selfish women who always put her comfort, ego, and interest first than others, not even Avi at times. So her I, Me, Myself attitude is more dangerous than any thing else.

The Lady( apni ArpitaClap)- She is a true picture of women hood. She cares, love, unconditional, trusts her husband on the other hand she constantly knocking Avi's mind  about the importance of law n order and  more importantly the end of revenge saga in his life. She neither forget her ideology of life nor put down her love for Avi. She also proves that nothing in this world can stop her from protecting and caring her husband. Arpita empowered with unconditional love for Avi. She reflects that all women in this world is a symbol of SHAKTI. Her love concur Avi's life.

wow!
komal loved it verymuch.....
flower020.gif

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komalSinghshwetha85

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks priya for liking it n for flower realy nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komalSingh

Thanks priya for liking it n for flower realy nice
_nandini Goldie
_nandini
_nandini

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Hey AllSmile. Read all of ur viewpoints. Everyone has expressed it so well. Sidda it doesn't seem as if its ur first post on this forum. Agree with all ur pointsThumbs Up. CB always gives us the best. This one too is so perfectly analysedStar. And Komal wooow!!! U deserve an applause dearClap. I so much agree with ur point. I too don't find RV as the "Bad" one here. As everyone has said it all, I wonder wat is left out tht I can share.Confused

Talking of  Arpita, she has come all the way frm being a coy girl in the nutshell to being the Shield of her husband. She is a girl who follows her heart. A heart tht yearns for Avi. And it was cz of this heart (Avi's love), did she stand against her father, brothers n the whole world. A girl who believes in her morals n values cud go to the extent of killing someone, jst for her Love. A girl who believes that her Love can change her husband's wrong ways.

Avi is already on the path of getting reformed. Though there's not much to reform in him. Love him the way he isEmbarrassed A Gunda who has never done bad to any innocent. He is considered the God of Lallanpur for his kindness n Generosity. He is bad to people who are themselves bad. He takes money frm the rich n uses it to help the poor. The only thing tht makes him a criminal is the way he does it.

RV is a honest n loyal cop who keeps his duty before everything else. Though I have never found any negative shade in him. He mentioned this in his first meeting with Avi tht he is there to transform Avi into a good human. All the hatred he has for Avi is due to his criminal activities. And am sure once he comes to know the positive side of Avi, he wud be the first one to defend him.

The only character in the show who needs a Reformation is Our Crime, Plotting-planning, Lusty Queen Bj. Understanding this woman is jst not possible on my part. Falling in love with a man younger to u is nothing abnormal. But having lusty feelings for a person who considers n respects her as a mother, is such a shameless act. She's the one who dragged Avi into crime. Avi is a criminal cz of her and she's so proud of it. She claims of  being in love with Avi, but is herself way away from the true meaning of Love. Am just waiting for the day she wud be barefaced before All.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boykomalSinghshwetha85Sidda8-Prashu-chatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
arre wah kya baat hai

perfect  analysis here nandu

somehow i really feel its like fairy tale romance or mills & boon type of romance here

isnt it

and a reminder for everyone

there is final post  for banner contest

chk it out as stickie

read the instructions there
danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
TongueTonguehi frinds kaisi lagi meri shayiri kuch likha nahiCryCryCry

Edited by danno - 29 December 2010 at 5:46am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index