Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

DOTW--The Good, The Bad & The Lady (Page 3)

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vista90pro

Hiya Shwetha, CB, Priya, Prash, Nandini and SiddaHug

Shwetha, great topicClap...........right now my bheja is total fried, so all the thoughts have been sauteed into one big lump (bhartha).........will pen them down once they separate on cooling downLOL

Sidda: Fortunately, bheja (brain) is not so fried that it is unable to appreciate a good thing...........which your post definitely was.........so, wowClap Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I agree with all that you have said. (except perhaps the word "timid" applied to ArpitaEmbarrassed.........I think she was always very courageous and intrepid). Once again, welcome to the forumBig smileSmile

CB: Yeh kya sun rahe hain hum? Aapke dushmano ki tabiyat nasaaz hai? LOLToothache? .........take care dearSmile

Vista

Hi Vista,
Please take your time as we have this whole week to discuss..I am also going to put my thoughts and views tomorrow or day after aaram se I am waiting for GKD to heat up more so that we get to see more of these transformations!!!!! hehheheLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Wow!.....
sidda u r really good......u amazed me.......Smile
flower015.gif

Edited by yoga23priya - 28 December 2010 at 8:05am

Sidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged

right while i wait for  gkd video to download
let me put my thoughts across.

i think sidda has said very well on this topic ClapClap

story is about gunahon ka devta.  a gunda who has known how to rule with guns and invoke fear. he has never known love. and he is such  as brought up by his bahuji..   but he has his moral values too  and he has good heart which yearns for someone to love. 

and when it does come he doesnt know how to react makes loads of mistake but the power of love is bringing about change in his life and his thinking.

he is like going thru rollercoaster  ride

at one side is his love and as per dreamy words that is guiding him towards the light and better future ahead and on other side is  the darkness and evil ways of his shrewd bahuji

he is changing he is already defying all the logic and plans of his bahuji  and change is coming albeit slowly

its going to be painful for him and for us to see him reduced to this state but he has his love waiting..

so for him transformation is a wonderous process..

as for arpi.   a  young bubbly girl with dreams in her eyes yearns for soem tall strong handsome guy who wud sweep her off her feet and who has more than anything respect for everyone.

enters avdesh in her life and whole process changes. from a yoiung girl of 18 who was till yday  a carefree girl she becomes a woman overnite.  with her sweet sincere and pure heart who wants nothing for herself but everything for her husband and we saw she is ready to go to any extremes to protect and care for her love.

as of now both avdesh and arpi r going thru huge mental attitude process which wud define how strong the love is..

and according to google uncle LOL

Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boykomalSinghshwetha85_nandiniSidda8yoga23priyaDreamygal301-Prashu-

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Hi ShwethaHug

Good DOTW!...OMG loved reading everyone's take on the three...

I don't know if I can add any more as my views are more or less expressed daily....soon I will be in a repetitious mode...LOL

Let me think about it and come back...
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
ok yfday nose kiss pics r in the pic gallery and  also  ranking of cast also  gone down here
komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Hey Dear nice topic

Her I go

The Good ' Apna Hero AvdeshStar- Since the inception of the show it was portrayed that Avi is a goon with golden heart. The love, respect, sensitiveness, care was all there deep down inside in him. Arpi love is like cold wind which flew away ash from the fire, it only after her entry in his life he realizes  all this prevailed under him. Now the person who got nervous, confused, and speechless only with the presence of girl is speaking out heart candidly. He shows how selfless he is, when make Arpita understand about the importance of mother n her feeling for her.  So, this caring, charming and adorable guy proves that he not only  take life for the love ones' shake but also give his life without any hesitation.

The bad (RV)- In my opinion he is not completely bad character. RV character has grey shades in it. It is more on positive side than negative. Look at the other side of coin a cop bow down by a goon would certainly take it to end and put law n order on top.

For me it's BJ Angrywhich is more Bad that RV. She is selfish women who always put her comfort, ego, and interest first than others, not even Avi at times. So her I, Me, Myself attitude is more dangerous than any thing else.

The Lady( apni ArpitaClap)- She is a true picture of women hood. She cares, love, unconditional, trusts her husband on the other hand she constantly knocking Avi's mind  about the importance of law n order and  more importantly the end of revenge saga in his life. She neither forget her ideology of life nor put down her love for Avi. She also proves that nothing in this world can stop her from protecting and caring her husband. Arpita empowered with unconditional love for Avi. She reflects that all women in this world is a symbol of SHAKTI. Her love concur Avi's life.

Edited by komalSingh - 28 December 2010 at 3:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyshwetha85_nandiniSidda8yoga23priya-Prashu-chatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
wow komal awesome words re

komalSingh

komalSingh Senior Member
komalSingh
komalSingh

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
 Thanks CB just wrote what come in my mind n heart. also thnks for d pics 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index