Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chatterbox

wow sidda  that is a lot u hv said

so true here..  a pure love has changed  a gunda's life..

i too agree to this avdesh is still feeling the effects of arpi's love and  he is growing in that...

arpi has truly become jhansi ki rani  a shield for her husband..

wonderful

shwetha i wud come bck again to continue on this

Sure CB take your time no probs!!!
shwetha85 thumbnail
I am also going to post my thoughts and views aaramse only!!!
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shwetha,
I have been reading many members discussions and I think they have taught me how to express myself. But I must thank you for your topic which has allowed me to express my thoughts.
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sidda u deserve an applause 👏👏

Wonderful dear .. u have expressed the whole thing so nicely. It was a pleasure reading ur thoughts.😊
shwetha85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Shwetha,
I have been reading many members discussions and I think they have taught me how to express myself. But I must thank you for your topic which has allowed me to express my thoughts.

You are welcome Sidda...I am glad that you liked this topic and got an opportunity to express yourself and your thoughts like I said it disn't seem to me that you were writing for the first time. And yes we have good writers here in this forum plus I also put my pen to work at times.😉
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 Hiya Shwetha, CB, Priya, Prash, Nandini and Sidda🤗

Shwetha, great topic👏...........right now my bheja is total fried, so all the thoughts have been sauteed into one big lump (bhartha).........will pen them down once they separate on cooling down😆

Sidda: Fortunately, bheja (brain) is not so fried that it is unable to appreciate a good thing...........which your post definitely was.........so, wow👏 Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I agree with all that you have said. (except perhaps the word "timid" applied to Arpita😳.........I think she was always very courageous and intrepid). Once again, welcome to the forum😃😊

CB: Yeh kya sun rahe hain hum? Aapke dushmano ki tabiyat nasaaz hai? 😆Toothache? .........take care dear😊

Vista
shwetha85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vista90pro

Hiya Shwetha, CB, Priya, Prash, Nandini and Sidda🤗

Shwetha, great topic👏...........right now my bheja is total fried, so all the thoughts have been sauteed into one big lump (bhartha).........will pen them down once they separate on cooling down😆

Sidda: Fortunately, bheja (brain) is not so fried that it is unable to appreciate a good thing...........which your post definitely was.........so, wow👏 Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I agree with all that you have said. (except perhaps the word "timid" applied to Arpita😳.........I think she was always very courageous and intrepid). Once again, welcome to the forum😃😊

CB: Yeh kya sun rahe hain hum? Aapke dushmano ki tabiyat nasaaz hai? 😆Toothache? .........take care dear😊

Vista

Hi Vista,
Please take your time as we have this whole week to discuss..I am also going to put my thoughts and views tomorrow or day after aaram se I am waiting for GKD to heat up more so that we get to see more of these transformations!!!!! hehhehe😆😆😆
yoga23priya thumbnail
Wow!.....
sidda u r really good......u amazed me.......😊
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

right while i wait for  gkd video to download
let me put my thoughts across.

i think sidda has said very well on this topic 👏👏

story is about gunahon ka devta.  a gunda who has known how to rule with guns and invoke fear. he has never known love. and he is such  as brought up by his bahuji..   but he has his moral values too  and he has good heart which yearns for someone to love. 

and when it does come he doesnt know how to react makes loads of mistake but the power of love is bringing about change in his life and his thinking.

he is like going thru rollercoaster  ride

at one side is his love and as per dreamy words that is guiding him towards the light and better future ahead and on other side is  the darkness and evil ways of his shrewd bahuji

he is changing he is already defying all the logic and plans of his bahuji  and change is coming albeit slowly

its going to be painful for him and for us to see him reduced to this state but he has his love waiting..

so for him transformation is a wonderous process..

as for arpi.   a  young bubbly girl with dreams in her eyes yearns for soem tall strong handsome guy who wud sweep her off her feet and who has more than anything respect for everyone.

enters avdesh in her life and whole process changes. from a yoiung girl of 18 who was till yday  a carefree girl she becomes a woman overnite.  with her sweet sincere and pure heart who wants nothing for herself but everything for her husband and we saw she is ready to go to any extremes to protect and care for her love.

as of now both avdesh and arpi r going thru huge mental attitude process which wud define how strong the love is..

and according to google uncle 😆

Pure love is a willingness to give without a thought of receiving anything in return.

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Shwetha🤗

Good DOTW!...OMG loved reading everyone's take on the three...

I don't know if I can add any more as my views are more or less expressed daily....soon I will be in a repetitious mode...😆

Let me think about it and come back...