Gunahon Ka Devta

DOTW--The Good, The Bad & The Lady

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
StarDiscussion Of The WeekStar

Hello GKDians,HugHugSmile

PrashHug and DreamyHug had taken the topics of real world in this discussion forum and we discussed and shared our views on how much GKD and GKD characters are true in real life. Those discussions were great and we all saw how little and how big GKD is true for real world. This week I am going to take you all back to the fiction world where in we would discuss

"The Good ,The Bad and The Lady
".

Okay guys this is what the Topic means. Last week in GKD we saw great Character Transformations and some were surprising some were shocking and some ridiculous and some brought happiness and giggling to our faces. LOL

Let me Introduce the characters that had these Transformations and why the Topic holds good for them.Day Dreaming

The Good:- Avdesh-- when Arpi was all sleepy and fainted Avi was upset and did mention a statement that I will do whatever you say I will not hurt the Cop. Thumbs Up

The Bad:- RV-- RV changed his statement when commissioner asked him who shot him. RV is having an idea of ruling Lallanpur. RV the desperate to finish off Avi. Now RV has a Gray Shade, A Dark Side. Ouch

The Lady:- Arpita--We all have discussed and written a lot about here Selfless Deeds. She is so protective towards her husband that she very first time shot an Inspector and still is in a devastated state  and how did this 18 year old girl achieved the title of The Lady everyone knows.Clap

So Lets discussion whether these Transformations are good for them or not and how much will it effect their triangular relationship(I guess you all understand that these 3 characters are now linked!!!!). And most of all how and why will these transformations going to effect the GKD as a Story as a Fiction. Big smileApprove

Hope you guys Enjoy!!! Please don't forget to press the LIKE button if you think the topic is good for mutual discussions and also waiting eagerly for your response and views!!!!Smile Wink

Shwetha
SmileSmileSmile

Edited by shwetha85 - 26 December 2010 at 6:37pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boycoolguy3chista_nandinidannoVistaaSidda8smile.sarachatterboxDreamygal301SuhaniSonia-Prashu-yoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
hi shwetha good morning

ur topic is good and i guess it wud be just our guesses hoW*He story wud move from here

wud comment more later

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Thnks dear shwetha..
Topic is very good!!!

but wld comment later on..sorry..need to rush now..
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Hi CB and PrashHug
Thanks a lot for liking the topic. Please do comment at your ease. We have a whole week!!!!Smile
smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Shwetha! Topic is very good. with this DOTW we can even talk about how would story will move on.
shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

Hi Shwetha! Topic is very good. with this DOTW we can even talk about how would story will move on.

Thanks saraSmileSmileSmile Will love to see your views on this
yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
nice topic....swetha Hug
The Good (our hero )

"Every man is afraid of something. That's how you know he's in love with you.....when he is afraid of losing you."

When Arpi was about to jump...he came and saved her...we saw how much afraid he was just thought of losing her...he consoled her saying that whatever she did was for saving his life...her husband life thats what any married women will do...it's not a crime.....then she faints he brings to their room..clapping hands tightly when he said "I will do whatever you say I will not hurt the Cop" there we could see how much she meant for him...they say there is nothing in the world more devastating then losing love...

The Bad(evil RV )

"There is no good and evil, there is only power... and those too weak to seek it."

We came to know true intention of RV....all he want to destroy our  Avi and Rule Lallanpur (but we know that no one except our hero can rule)...he know that till Avi's is there his dream will never fullfil...they say that the best way to destroy a enemy is making him your friend....now we have to see how will use Arpi against Avi.... 

The Lady(our sweet Arpi)

"Love teaches us everything..."

For Arpi her love for Avi is everything...they say to love someone deeply gives us strength..but being loved by someone gives us courage....her love towards him will teach her everything.....

ps sorry for mistakes.....

Edited by yoga23priya - 27 December 2010 at 8:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyshwetha85Vistaa-Prashu-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Over the last couple of episodes, we have been gifted with Avdesh's good side (one that Arpita fell heads over heels for). It shows that love can awaken the goodness in everyone regardless of their nature. Avi has proven how much he loves his Arpita and what he is willing to do for his love. The concept of love is very new to Avi and he is still discovering and cherishing this new profound feeling. I am very confident that Arpita's love will finally conquer Avi and someday he will become a pure and good man.
From the entrance of RV, I was afraid that his character may turn negative. Thus far, I have enjoyed his performance as the good cop but I don't want him to turn evil. I don't believe that he truly intends to takeover Avi's claims but he will definitely attempt to destroy all of Avi's powers. I have a feeling that RV will use Arpi to help his acquaint with Shika and Avi will be very pissed. RV knows that Arpi is Avi's weakness and thus he will toy with her to punish Avi. Hopefully, RV will not be the person to bring upon Avita's separation.
What can I say about Arpita. I have loved her character ever since her intro. She shows such purity and simplicity that must be admired. Arpita is truly a courageous girl who will go to whatever extent to prove her point. I admire her dedication and determination. Avi is very fortunate for having someone like Arpi in his life. She had gone against her own conscience to protect her husband and then she was willing to sacrifice her life to redeem her sinful act. I was watching the first couple of episodes of GKD, and I am amazed of the tremendous groW*H of Arpi's character. It is hard to believe that a bubbly and timid girl could be capable of protecting her husband against all dangers and yet she has proven herself. Her character had matured so much that it is unbelievable that she is still 18 years old. Arpi is truly a lady that must be praised and respected for. Some future foreshadowing, I have this feeling that Arpi may kill LS when she believes that Avi is in danger and she attempts to protect him. Shocked

LOVE GKD 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!WinkClapLOL
by Sidda

Edited by Sidda8 - 27 December 2010 at 9:17pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetha85_nandiniVistaachatterboxyoga23priyasmile.saraDreamygal301-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index