Other Shows

24 Dec 09/Epi 70 Bairi Piya (Page 2)

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bahane

dear PreciousPri
thanks a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Ur most welcome sweetheart Big smile

as always superbbbbbbbbbb,amazing and so onStarStarStar
Awwwww ur really making me Blushing Blushing Merci Madame Big smile

who said dv is devil?????????????????????
he is a true gentleman!!! proof: anger is not the solution 2 any problem ROFLROFL
Soooooooo tru !!!!! ROFLROFL seriously look at him advising his wife wen he himself doesnt follow his own advice SillyROFL.... thats the meaning of a tru gentleman n husband ClapLOL

the episode was indeed a special one ,it started with mini dumbo ,continuing  with our sweetheart dumbo and finished with her majesty (queen dumbo)LOL
ROFLROFL....... excellent ClapClap awesome summary ClapLOLLOL loved it 2 bits ROFL

the Star was shobna with her terrific  acting,gestures and superb dialogs (of course after reading your beautiful post i understood what she had said in the episodeEmbarrassed)
she was the StarStar she surprises me every tym in a good way wiv her talent ClapClapClap minblowing fabulous acting n all...... hey no need 2 be Embarrassed coz thats wot im here 4 Tongue 2 make sure every1 knows exactly wots happening in our favourite show n im honestly really happy n overwhlemed that i can be of sum help 2 u in understanding the epi's so not 2 worry buddy Big smile......i havnt read all the previous updates by Anu but dont they have translations??

then the real Star is youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuWink
Oh so much flattery Hug...... actually the real stars r all of us who still enjoy BP Wink

i really felt bad for dear true gentleman (dv) in the last part
it was unfair situation: 3 ( sweetheart , queen and vegetable) to 1 (gentleman).........ShockedROFL
Yep even i felt bad 4 him........ poor thing 3 VS 1....... Ouch ROFLROFL ..... thats y i said he wud have strangled all three of his torturers had his self restraint not been strong ROFL n esp vegetable OuchLOLLOL

i hope you get well soooooooooon, take care of yourself dear Star
Im much better now n thanks sooooooo much darling 4 ur good wishes Hug

lots of Hug
all the best
Gracias amigo HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bahane

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:33am | IP Logged
thx a lot dearClap,first i want to apologize that i really didn't know about ur health,i pray and hope now u'll be fine,take rest and don't worry about the updates,health comes first,for u here comes my jadoo ki Hug
n DV like a good hubby follows her ROFLROFL
i'm really amazed at this progress,i mean wher was he during the whole function and rituals,he was busy in making radhe drink and ovcourseDay Dreamingabout amoli,wen everything is done he is here to manipulate urmiLOL
anger is not the solution 2 any problem ....... wot ??Shocked look who's talking SillyROFL.
ROFL well he meant
anger is not the solution 2 any problem wen it comes to anyone other than amoliEmbarrassed
Dv givs fake sympathetic looks.
he is simply the master ov all in expressionsClap
n DV cuts in but he isn't ur son...... ouch Ouch that was like an arrow thru Urmi's large n pure heart
Ouch it really hurts,dv was rude thereAngry
its not appropriate 4 a 3rd person 2 interfere...... like God forbid but if that happens 2 us u wouldn't like a 3rd person interfering right??.
ROFL i seriously can't take it,this is too much to handle.MR.dv u urself has bring amoli into relationship ov urs and urmi and it's only coz ov u amoli-radhe relationship is going through hellAngry
man i love this couple God knows how they spent 10 years 2gether
tht's y i say it's hard to believeWinkthat they r married for 10 years.
Good girl he didn't help u did he wen u called out 2 him
for the first time ever she listened to usThumbs Up
mind u DV was looking so good in that baby blue kurta Wink
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
 ya think ?? u chose her as ur partner in crime so bear it ROFL.
superb PriyaClaphe wants to have all the advantages in deal,"chit bhi meri pat bhi meri"
but DV cuts in saying Amoli can never be like u........ she can never stoop so low...... so stop looking 4 urself in Amoli..... how can u be so shamless being a woman???
ahha dv u r taking amoli's side.but yConfusedif u know she can't stoop so low then y u want her to be unfaithful to her husband and ve illegitimate relationship with u,how u can be so shameless being a married manAngrysorry,i just carried awayCry
the relation wiv ur mum?? ..ha ha if ur mom wud hav hit u in ur childhood then u wouldnt have turned out like this 2day)LOLLOL
so truLOL tht's y we like herEmbarrassed
see even she things sweetheart dumbo is stupid LOLLOL.
tht's the magic ov urmi,oh she thinks.i hope u don't mind i know it's a small typing mistake,jst got a habit of proofreading in my officeEmbarrassed
i so loved the lecture given by shobna to dv coz he iz in dire need of thatAngryi agree with u that shobna iz 101% riteThumbs Up
man y doesnt he knock giv the couple sum privacy Thumbs Down ROFLLOL.
see he's so ill-manneredThumbs Down,he needs to go to school and learn them again
neways the scene he witnesses is like thorns pricking him ROFL dil pe churiya chal gayi
toooooo goodROFLperfect for dv,he was wishing at that tyme that he should ve drowned himself into liquor so then he would be in place ov radhe enjoying the head massage from amoliBlushing
DV folds his hands in2 fists he has so much self restraint isnt it i applaud his self control ClapClap ROFLROFL coz had his wife not been there we wud have seen round 3 of walkie talkie vegetable's beatings ROFL
i would love to watch itLOL radhe was well aware ov dv's anger and just imagine his hands were shivering as if he is doing the rituals with any1 else's wifeyEmbarrasseddv was so annoyed wen radhe holds amoli's hands to put bangles on.u've so perfectly said that amoli's gloating was mind blowing for us and Broken Heart for dv.

Edited by swfer - 31 December 2010 at 7:36am

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Sobia ill reply soooooon darling Wink

swfer

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PreciousPri

take ur timeWink

PreciousPri

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swfer

take ur timeWink

Im bac went 4 a quick snack Tongue

swfer

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged

thx a lot dearClap,first i want to apologize that i really didn't know about ur health,i pray and hope now u'll be fine,take rest and don't worry about the updates,health comes first,for u here comes my jadoo ki Hug

My plesure hun Big smile..... hey y r u apologising?? thanks 4 ur good wishes n thanks 2 that n God n rest im much better..... it was jsu the usual winter cold Cry..... n thanks Mademoiselle 4 ur jadoo ki jhappi im in dire need of it  n heres 1 frm me 2 say thanksssss Hug..... ill try not 2 pass my cold 2 u in the process LOL

i'm really amazed at this progress,i mean wher was he during the whole function and rituals,he was busy in making radhe drink and ovcourseDay Dreamingabout amoli,wen everything is done he is here to manipulate urmiLOL

Haan na ...... absolutely only 2 peeps on his mind these days his darling n her darling LOL.... ovcourse wots the point in lingering wen kaam khatam off he goes 2 enact his lovable n caring hubby farz Wink

anger is not the solution 2 any problem ....... wot ??Shocked look who's talking SillyROFL.
ROFL well he meant
anger is not the solution 2 any problem wen it comes to anyone other than amoliEmbarrassed
ROFL yep thats exactly wot he meant but 2 bad he couldnt say it in front of Urmi..... mind u i dont think she wud have minded knowing her Silly LOLLOL probably wud hav replied "aap sahi ke rahe hain thakur saab lekin is waqt hum Radhe ki baat kar rahe hain" ROFL

Yup ClapClap

n DV cuts in but he isn't ur son...... ouch Ouch that was like an arrow thru Urmi's large n pure heart
Very rude..... how cud he say sumthing like that AngryAngry poor sweetheart dumbo Ouch

its not appropriate 4 a 3rd person 2 interfere...... like God forbid but if that happens 2 us u wouldn't like a 3rd person interfering right??.
ROFL i seriously can't take it,this is too much to handle.MR.dv u urself has bring amoli into relationship ov urs and urmi and it's only coz ov u amoli-radhe relationship is going through hellAngry

I agree ROFLROFL its the limit of badmaash sharafat ROFL wot an actor LOLLOL but jks baad mein.... ur totally right its his fault n he makes it seem as he is their shubh chintak Angry

Yaaaaaa how though ConfusedConfused how did they survive ?LOLLOL

Thats an improvement eh...... slowly but steadily Amoli ko akal aaye gi.Thumbs Up.. but i wouldnt place my money on her coz this woman can switch .... one caring word frm Radhe nitwit n BANG! goes common sense out the window  D'ohROFL

Blushing

superb PriyaClaphe wants to have all the advantages in deal,"chit bhi meri pat bhi meri"

Thanksssss a tonnn Big smile..... yep n well said ,"chit bhi meri pat bhi meri" brilliant ClapClap 

but DV cuts in saying Amoli can never be like u........ she can never stoop so low...... so stop looking 4 urself in Amoli..... how can u be so shamless being a woman???
ahha dv u r taking amoli's side.but yConfusedif u know she can't stoop so low then y u want her to be unfaithful to her husband and ve illegitimate relationship with u,how u can be so shameless being a married manAngrysorry,i just carried awayCry

No need 2 be sorry hun coz im wiv u Thumbs Up u see he can scold hit n do anything wiv AMoli but any1 else dare try n he is ready 2 shoot of their heads wiv a rifle gun ..... thats wot u call a psycho AngryAngry

the relation wiv ur mum?? ..ha ha if ur mom wud hav hit u in ur childhood then u wouldnt have turned out like this 2day)LOLLOL
LOLLOLWe soooooo do n i love the way she says kaan ki nichey do bajaye hote na ROFL

tht's the magic ov urmi,oh she thinks.i hope u don't mind i know it's a small typing mistake,jst got a habit of proofreading in my officeEmbarrassed

Not at all coz i have said b4 anything 2 do wiv update 2 make it better plz plz plz lemme know.... BTW i have edited it in the main post.... thanks 4 pointing it out Tongue its jus i have so much 2 write i dont get time 2 proofread it honestly not enuf hours in the day Embarrassed...... hey so ur working girl didnt know that...... cool Cool

i so loved the lecture given by shobna to dv coz he iz in dire need of thatAngryi agree with u that shobna iz 101% riteThumbs Up
Totally in  need..... thsi was the reality check which as u said he was in dire need of.... so thanks Shobna we love u 2 bits Big smile

see he's so ill-manneredThumbs Down,he needs to go to school and learn them again

LOL Yep n making sure his mum gets a new ruler 2 make sure he doesnt 4get manners ROFL

neways the scene he witnesses is like thorns pricking him ROFL dil pe churiya chal gayi
toooooo goodROFLperfect for dv,he was wishing at that tyme that he should ve drowned himself into liquor so then he would be in place ov radhe enjoying the head massage from amoliBlushing

Thanksssss ROFL ROFL oh man i so loved his expression like literally sum1 was piercing him ........ im sure he did.LOL..... good 1 Sobia Thumbs Up bad choice DV ROFL damn it y dont these peeps listen 2 us Ouch LOLLOL we r thinking in their benefit n no1 listens Cry LOLLOL

DV folds his hands in2 fists he has so much self restraint isnt it i applaud his self control ClapClap ROFLROFL coz had his wife not been there we wud have seen round 3 of walkie talkie vegetable's beatings ROFL
i would love to watch itLOL radhe was well aware ov dv's anger and just imagine his hands were shivering as if he is doing the rituals with any1 else's wifeyEmbarrassed
Me 2 Me 2 ..... i am 4eva ready 2 see DV becum WWC wrestler n watch Radhe's grinding LOLLOL......

dv was so annoyed wen radhe holds amoli's hands to put bangles on
Poor baby..... he soooooo needs our love n sympathy Big smile ROFL

.u've so perfectly said that amoli's gloating was mind blowing for us and Broken Heart for dv.
Gracias amigo Wink yep wot an expression by both actors mind blowing ClapClap 

swfer

swfer Senior Member
swfer
swfer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged

My plesure hun Big smile..... hey y r u apologising?? thanks 4 ur good wishes n thanks 2 that n God n rest im much better..... it was jsu the usual winter cold Cry..... n thanks Mademoiselle 4 ur jadoo ki jhappi im in dire need of it  n heres 1 frm me 2 say thanksssss Hug..... ill try not 2 pass my cold 2 u in the process LOL
God bless uSmile

Haan na ...... absolutely only 2 peeps on his mind these days his darling n her darling LOL.... ovcourse wots the point in lingering wen kaam khatam off he goes 2 enact his lovable n caring hubby farz Wink

LOL
LOL

ROFL well he meant
ROFL yep thats exactly wot he meant but 2 bad he couldnt say it in front of Urmi..... mind u i dont think she wud have minded knowing her Silly LOLLOL probably wud hav replied "aap sahi ke rahe hain thakur saab lekin is waqt hum Radhe ki baat kar rahe hain" ROFL

Yup ClapClap

Very rude..... how cud he say sumthing like that AngryAngry poor sweetheart dumbo Ouch

I agree ROFLROFL its the limit of badmaash sharafat ROFL wot an actor LOLLOL but jks baad mein.... ur totally right its his fault n he makes it seem as he is their shubh chintak Angry

Thats an improvement eh...... slowly but steadily Amoli ko akal aaye gi.Thumbs Up.. but i wouldnt place my money on her coz this woman can switch .... one caring word frm Radhe nitwit n BANG! goes common sense out the window  D'ohROFL
u r so riteThumbs Up

Blushing

Thanksssss a tonnn Big smile..... yep n well said ,"chit bhi meri pat bhi meri" brilliant ClapClap

thxEmbarrassed

No need 2 be sorry hun coz im wiv u Thumbs Up u see he can scold hit n do anything wiv AMoli but any1 else dare try n he is ready 2 shoot of their heads wiv a rifle gun ..... thats wot u call a psycho AngryAngry

LOLLOLWe soooooo do n i love the way she says kaan ki nichey do bajaye hote na ROFL
me too

Not at all coz i have said b4 anything 2 do wiv update 2 make it better plz plz plz lemme know.... BTW i have edited it in the main post.... thanks 4 pointing it out Tongue its jus i have so much 2 write i dont get time 2 proofread it honestly not enuf hours in the day Embarrassed...... hey so ur working girl didnt know that...... cool Cool

not to worry buddy,u r doing an awesome job ov providing us detailed updateClapClapClapand yeah i'm on job training,tough scheduleOuch

Totally in  need..... thsi was the reality check which as u said he was in dire need of.... so thanks Shobna we love u 2 bits Big smile

LOL Yep n making sure his mum gets a new ruler 2 make sure he doesnt 4get manners ROFL

ROFLROFL
ROFL

Thanksssss ROFL ROFL oh man i so loved his expression like literally sum1 was piercing him ........ im sure he did.LOL..... good 1 Sobia Thumbs Up bad choice DV ROFL damn it y dont these peeps listen 2 us Ouch LOLLOL we r thinking in their benefit n no1 listens Cry LOLLOL
thankooooo

i would love to watch itLOL radhe was well aware ov dv's anger and just imagine his hands were shivering as if he is doing the rituals with any1 else's wifeyEmbarrassed
Me 2 Me 2 ..... i am 4eva ready 2 see DV becum WWC wrestler n watch Radhe's grinding LOLLOL......

.u've so perfectly said that amoli's gloating was mind blowing for us and Broken Heart for dv.
thanks dear for ur detailed replyEmbarrassed

PreciousPri IF-Rockerz
PreciousPri
PreciousPri

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

in orange

God bless uSmile

Big smile mwahhhhhhhh

LOL
LOL

TongueLOL

ROFL well he meant

Yup ClapClap

u r so riteThumbs Up

Thnxxxxx Tongue

Blushing

thxEmbarrassed

U deserve it Thumbs Up

me too

Wink

not to worry buddy,u r doing an awesome job ov providing us detailed updateClapClapClap

Thanks n im glad u hav my bac 4 these bloopers n typos by me Tongue

and yeah i'm on job training,tough scheduleOuch
Congratz yaar ClapClap coz 2 get a job in such times is fab...... well done hoping it goes well n u make progress fast Big smile.......... aah i see Embarrassed im soooooooooo sorry 4 pulling ur leg about ur hibernation pattern......... my bad....... i can imagine how tough it can be wiv working n coming here n reading my longgggggg updates n then replying 2 them as well......... so thanksssss a lot..... u had also given exams right?? how did they go ??

ROFLROFL
ROFL

WinkLOLLOL bechari ka one n old ruler toot gaya Cry maybe we shud gift her n new 1 n then she can use it on DV LOLROFL

thankooooo
Welcome Tongue

thanks dear for ur detailed replyEmbarrassed
My pleasure n thanks 4 ur detailed reply as well........ outstanding comments ClapClap

swfer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Other Shows Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index